FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Advice

Advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Bit of a long shot but anyone know how to block live msgs? I have blocked someones number from WhatsApp, phonebook etc etc, this person is now contacting me through some sort of live messenger that has no reply option and no number attached only there name, it just displays live:name then the txt msg. I have googled this but can't find anything at all of what the messenger even is, I would be very grateful if someone could give me a clue how to block these msgs as it's starting to really miss me off now cheers

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lan5200Man  over a year ago

cavan

"Bit of a long shot but anyone know how to block live msgs? I have blocked someones number from WhatsApp, phonebook etc etc, this person is now contacting me through some sort of live messenger that has no reply option and no number attached only there name, it just displays live:name then the txt msg. I have googled this but can't find anything at all of what the messenger even is, I would be very grateful if someone could give me a clue how to block these msgs as it's starting to really miss me off now cheers"

Feel for ya man, that happened me once. Live and learn never give out your number. Kik, Snapchat etc easy to block on that

By *andomCaptainMan  over a year ago

Roscommon

"Bit of a long shot but anyone know how to block live msgs? I have blocked someones number from WhatsApp, phonebook etc etc, this person is now contacting me through some sort of live messenger that has no reply option and no number attached only there name, it just displays live:name then the txt msg. I have googled this but can't find anything at all of what the messenger even is, I would be very grateful if someone could give me a clue how to block these msgs as it's starting to really miss me off now cheers

Feel for ya man, that happened me once. Live and learn never give out your number. Kik, Snapchat etc easy to block on that

"

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Its mainly a Facebook messages same as what's app go to your apps and check if you have it downloaded and delete it. You can also spam the number. Hope this helps

"Its mainly a Facebook messages same as what's app go to your apps and check if you have it downloaded and delete it. You can also spam the number. Hope this helps"
there's no number just live: and the person's name but Il check my apps for any msngers, cheers buddy

"Its mainly a Facebook messages same as what's app go to your apps and check if you have it downloaded and delete it. You can also spam the number. Hope this helpsthere's no number just live: and the person's name but Il check my apps for any msngers, cheers buddy "

Pain in the arse to do but could you change your number. Then the cant torture any more.

You can block on messenger too

Live is ur email shes had ur email through ur fone number. Phones sync data like that

"Live is ur email shes had ur email through ur fone number. Phones sync data like that "

I knew face book messenger can link to ur phone number but ur email too?

By *lan5200Man  over a year ago

cavan

"Live is ur email shes had ur email through ur fone number. Phones sync data like that

I knew face book messenger can link to ur phone number but ur email too?"

I wish our emails would syncs

"Live is ur email shes had ur email through ur fone number. Phones sync data like that

I knew face book messenger can link to ur phone number but ur email too?

I wish our emails would syncs "

Im clever enough to use kik

Time to reassess your privacy settings on your phone and apps. Hope you get sorted.

By *aucyladMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Check setting's. There must be an option.Failing that email the app provider. In the meantime dont reply to any of their messages.They will eventually give up but Id still go about getting your settings changed.Also would suggest you check settings on all other apps and social media etc..Having had a stalker before its absolutely not nice so I hope you get sorted.

Thanks lads think it's the messenger app from Facebook, appreciate that

» Add a new message to this topic