FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > verifications

verifications

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

is it not strange when a new cpl chat to u about meeting today in belfast,when told we only meet verified people suddenly get a verification from a guy other side of the country saying he has met them today

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"is it not strange when a new cpl chat to u about meeting today in belfast,when told we only meet verified people suddenly get a verification from a guy other side of the country saying he has met them today"

If they are a couple/lady who meet men, then maybe..

But if they dont met men, it sounds off.

Get the girls to do a girl/girl chat or preferably cam to out timewasters

Hmmm sounds a bit on the ify side

By *ouple1234Couple  over a year ago

BELFAST UK

its so easy now to make two profiles up and give a verification from a mobile or using a work pc aswell, something needs put in place to help cut down the numbers of fake profiles etc

it's more then likely fake profile and it's getting worse with the amount of new profiles every week swinging could replace golf as the most popular pastime !!

name all the fakes you know of thats the best way of dealing with them and block then problem solved for you getting anymore mail from them i hate fucking fakes ruin it for everyone and especialy for single guys just makes it harder for people to trust us and get meets....

I think we may all come to terms that there is always going to be fakes,, In saying that i agree that something must be done to cut down on the amount of fake profiles At this stage the fakes are feckin out numbering the genuine people here. Its like recently ive noticed a few cpls on the meets section looking to meet people, there at this about twice per week for the past few months and still are not verified !!

Come on Fab Admin please try and fix these issues, this is not the first time it has been mentioned in the forums Ohh while ur at it delete all the profiles that are over a year and still not verified.... PMSL...

Rant over ... I feel better already !

Not gonna harp on again on this one... but.....

WEB CAM NEVER LIES !!!

If you wanna view or verify anyone the easiest and most reliable way is to view them on web cam....

£5 in Asda.

Saves a shit load of time talking to someone pretending to be a couple if you ask for a simple 1 minute cam 2 cam chat.

Done. Dusted. Finished. Sorted.

xxx

"its so easy now to make two profiles up and give a verification from a mobile or using a work pc aswell, something needs put in place to help cut down the numbers of fake profiles etc "

Maybe I'm wrong here, IP addresses static or not come into play.

"its so easy now to make two profiles up and give a verification from a mobile or using a work pc aswell, something needs put in place to help cut down the numbers of fake profiles etc "

But one of the two must be verified

I'm sure ADMIN has thought about that

BELFAST UK

"its so easy now to make two profiles up and give a verification from a mobile or using a work pc aswell, something needs put in place to help cut down the numbers of fake profiles etc

But one of the two must be verified

I'm sure ADMIN has thought about that "

get verified as a single male job done can give a green tick to as many profiles as you wish after that

Loads of new verified profiles poping up all the time male and female there are some that advertise every day for meets and in 10 mths have never suceeded,single fem too feck she must be ugly

I think it depends how you carry yourself off in your wording. I've went into the chat room for a wee while, normally every other day. I quickly got a webcam verification from a lass I was chatting to on there, and not too long after that, I had a meet with a couple.

But the problem therein now lies with people seeing how long I have been a member of this site, and already having had a meet probably makes my profile sound fake.

I believe the best way to discover the fake profiles is probably to check up on the friends list if they have it shown as well - perhaps seeing all the friends having no friends of their own or the exact same circle may work?

Saw a profile where a girl had just joined the site 6 hours.

she was 19 years old.

got a verification from a guy she had met, and, listed his profile name saying how good of a fuck he was lol

amazin.. 6 hours on site, meeting the best shagger on the site, and verification and all...

prety amain if u ask me...

"Saw a profile where a girl had just joined the site 6 hours.

she was 19 years old.

got a verification from a guy she had met, and, listed his profile name saying how good of a fuck he was lol

amazin.. 6 hours on site, meeting the best shagger on the site, and verification and all...

prety amain if u ask me..."

You wouldn't be suggesting in anyway shape or form that vari wasn't for real would ya?

Ohhh God no Missy, just fucking Amazing lol... I want that guy to pick my lottery numbers for Saturday !!!

"Ohhh God no Missy, just fucking Amazing lol... I want that guy to pick my lottery numbers for Saturday !!!"

Feck your tickets cos if anyone was that good a fuck, where was my invite?

just chatted to a woman who was new 33 mins asked to be verified straight away i asked to talk to her so on phone would give my number and she could hide hers got blocked and her profile still here !!!! I've enough of here

ahhhh sighs out loud and shakes head

By *unterslickCouple  over a year ago

tullamore

we verified a lady last week she had just joined,the reason we verified her was she was at a meet with a mate of ours and he got her to join this site,he doesnt have a profile here,,anyway we had talked to her on the fone and have done so a few times since then,,gave her a phone verification

she was 19 years old.

Sorry lurker in here but I don't see what the problem is , they may have met at club or even in a pub he was on here told her about it she decides to join he veris her. Know we were only on here a very short time before we got a veri as it was from the cpl who introduced us to each other.

"I think we may all come to terms that there is always going to be fakes,, In saying that i agree that something must be done to cut down on the amount of fake profiles At this stage the fakes are feckin out numbering the genuine people here. Its like recently ive noticed a few cpls on the meets section looking to meet people, there at this about twice per week for the past few months and still are not verified !!

Come on Fab Admin please try and fix these issues, this is not the first time it has been mentioned in the forums Ohh while ur at it delete all the profiles that are over a year and still not verified.... PMSL...

Rant over ... I feel better already ! "

And why because someone does not have a veri does it make them a fake however long they been on site, they maybe having the time of their lives meeting every day but do not need or want others to know their business. Simple thing to do is block unverified and don't look at profiles that don't intrest you.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

she was 19 years old.

I was verified within 10 mins of joining this site, by someone I'd met on another site who just happened to be online when I joined. It's not unheard of you know!

still shakes head and sighs out real loud.....

I still believe in Santa & Easter Bunny also

xxx

I seen a couple on chat and cam last night looking for someone to verificatio them so as they could pm someone

she was 19 years old.

prety amain if u ask me...

I was verified within 10 mins of joining this site, by someone I'd met on another site who just happened to be online when I joined. It's not unheard of you know!"

Our First verification was pretty soon after setting up this profile as we were both here before as singles, so yeah, It happens.

I met a guy through another site, he told me about this, I joined and he verified me immediately - it does happen! I am real! haha!

By *urfdudeMan  over a year ago

WEXFORD

The same day verificayions are generally fiction in my opinion unless there is prior knowledge from a similiar site.

I dont get phone verifications at all, I only have belief in actual meet verifications, it makes it too easy to become verified, as a single guy new(ish) member it took me a while to go through the email + chat + physical process and in reality in does not happen overnight.

We were here before on a different profile. We joined only the other day and like 8hrs after rejoining a previous verification verified us again. It does happen. We only rate meet in person too. And nevermind verifications, webcam rules. If in doubt ask for a cam, if there is a reem of excuses for not camming then forget it.

A work PC??? Would love to work in that office where people are sitting on FabSwingers. Good route to your P45 I would have thought.

BELFAST UK

"its so easy now to make two profiles up and give a verification from a mobile or using a work pc aswell, something needs put in place to help cut down the numbers of fake profiles etc

A work PC??? Would love to work in that office where people are sitting on FabSwingers. Good route to your P45 I would have thought.

"

Why would you think a good route to a p45

Why would you think a good route to a p45 "

Using your works Pc to access sex sites would be instant dismissal. Or it was when I was working in offices

On thing that is definate about verifications is that a guy can certainly be on here for a few months without a verification, but a girl who is on here for more than a month without being verified is well, suspect!

Guys will always struggle to get verified but girls can get it done for them in a thrice.

And pullease dont tell me "we dont want to post verifications because we dont want people to know our history".

You dont need to display your verification. The green tick does it for ya!

Name and shame any no-shows....bunch of annoying dickheads they are

We wer on here a year b4 we got verified!!!

We did hav meets but they weren't verified either!

Alot of people didn't think C was real

Name and shame no shows is a rather dodgy because how can you trust the person doing the naming and shaming?

I had a disagreement with someone on here. In return she went into the chatroom and said that I was dangerous and not to be trusted. I had never met this person.

I complained to Admin and in fairness the Abuser was thrown off the site almost immediately, but anyone in the chatroom reading what she had said would have heard lies told about me.

I still think Block and move on is the way to go...

» Add a new message to this topic