FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Naked conservitives

Naked conservitives

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he rover returned OP   Woman  over a year ago

xxx

A question I've been pondering. This is a swinging site, liberated, sexually free, tolerant, open minded. A place where no matter what your kink you can talk to and meet like minded people with no judgment. No slut shaming or body shaming cause we all know theres someone for everyone. Group sex is the norm and unicorns are abundant... or none of the above are true. Are we just a group of naked conservatives

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

In theory all of the above you've mentioned from liberated over super kinky to non judgemental.

However Fab wouldn't be fab if there wasn't narrow-mindedness, bigotry, double standards, ignorance, prejudice, judgement etc etc. too. We're only humans after all....

As for the conservatives, I certainly wouldn't consider myself as such, naked yes sometimes.

xxx

"In theory all of the above you've mentioned from liberated over super kinky to non judgemental.

However Fab wouldn't be fab if there wasn't narrow-mindedness, bigotry, double standards, ignorance, prejudice, judgement etc etc. too. We're only humans after all....

As for the conservatives, I certainly wouldn't consider myself as such, naked yes sometimes. "

Quite true on the been human part .... we do do naked quite well i think

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yip alot of what you say is trye except:-

Definitely not Conservative as have been an aactive Trade Unionist all my life.

Naked definitely - love it and wish i could do it more often .

xxx

"Yip alot of what you say is trye except:-

Definitely not Conservative as have been an aactive Trade Unionist all my life.

Naked definitely - love it and wish i could do it more often . "

Yes but deep down alot of attitudes are conservative. Its shown up all the time here.

"A question I've been pondering. This is a swinging site, liberated, sexually free, tolerant, open minded. A place where no matter what your kink you can talk to and meet like minded people with no judgment. No slut shaming or body shaming cause we all know theres someone for everyone. Group sex is the norm and unicorns are abundant... or none of the above are true. Are we just a group of naked conservatives "

I think the site does provide a platform to meet people into the same things as you...I don't think the forums are a way to find them though if what you seek is slightly more risque...Conservative topics like who has the best tits are fine but things like watersports or even innocent posts around fantasy scenarios seem to be derided IMO

xxx

"A question I've been pondering. This is a swinging site, liberated, sexually free, tolerant, open minded. A place where no matter what your kink you can talk to and meet like minded people with no judgment. No slut shaming or body shaming cause we all know theres someone for everyone. Group sex is the norm and unicorns are abundant... or none of the above are true. Are we just a group of naked conservatives

I think the site does provide a platform to meet people into the same things as you...I don't think the forums are a way to find them though if what you seek is slightly more risque...Conservative topics like who has the best tits are fine but things like watersports or even innocent posts around fantasy scenarios seem to be derided IMO"

Exactly, for those with genuine kinks its pointless trying to discuss it here yet we can listen to podcasts like bedhoppers and pure filth and find these topics been discussed without the shaming.

Swinging/sex/fetishes are all very different.

"A question I've been pondering. This is a swinging site, liberated, sexually free, tolerant, open minded. A place where no matter what your kink you can talk to and meet like minded people with no judgment. No slut shaming or body shaming cause we all know theres someone for everyone. Group sex is the norm and unicorns are abundant... or none of the above are true. Are we just a group of naked conservatives

I think the site does provide a platform to meet people into the same things as you...I don't think the forums are a way to find them though if what you seek is slightly more risque...Conservative topics like who has the best tits are fine but things like watersports or even innocent posts around fantasy scenarios seem to be derided IMO"

Superflash, you can tell me anything ... preferably naked

"Superflash, you can tell me anything ... preferably naked"

Too cold for that

"Superflash, you can tell me anything ... preferably naked

Too cold for that "

I'll warm you up in no time

on the hill NordWest of

Actually the last watersport thread had the usual ridiculing start but got surprisingly better as it went on. However that's rather rare and yes interesting topics are often just wasted/spoiled.

I think the site does provide a platform to meet people into the same things as you...I don't think the forums are a way to find them though if what you seek is slightly more risque...Conservative topics like who has the best tits are fine but things like watersports or even innocent posts around fantasy scenarios seem to be derided IMO

Actually the last watersport thread had the usual ridiculing start but got surprisingly better as it went on. However that's rather rare and yes interesting topics are often just wasted/spoiled. "

Too many heated emotions all round. Most don't read sarcasm as a form of humour...

Actually the last watersport thread had the usual ridiculing start but got surprisingly better as it went on. However that's rather rare and yes interesting topics are often just wasted/spoiled.

Too many heated emotions all round. Most don't read sarcasm as a form of humour... "

I think sometimes sarcasm is used to mock and sneer, under disguise of humour, and maybe not completely intentionally so...but the outcome is still that people who might join in to threads...will choose not to as they don't want to look or feel foolish..Again it's just my opinion from reading the threads. I guess not everyone will interpret things the same way..

on the hill NordWest of

Too many heated emotions all round. Most don't read sarcasm as a form of humour... "

Sarcasm often doesn't translate in written form but also is often used to convey thinly disguised disapproval, contempt and scorn, so not ideal if you wish to discuss a topic.

xxx

Actually the last watersport thread had the usual ridiculing start but got surprisingly better as it went on. However that's rather rare and yes interesting topics are often just wasted/spoiled. "

This element is very frustrating. Outside sources can be far more benifical

I’m not into water sports but I’m foundered and if your pish is hot and steaming I’d consider letting you warm me up haha

xxx

Sarcasm though when genuine questions been asked isn't helpful to anyone. Nothing is been learned except its not worth your while asking anything other then who's tits are best today.

This element is very frustrating. Outside sources can be far more benifical "

Yes it did improve after a couple of posters called time on the mocking comments...just a pity it has to go that way...

By *elfastDMan  over a year ago

belfast

I think I’m relatively conservative compared to a lot on here

But I do consider Fab a bit of an escape, a great place to feel relaxed and open about desires and preferences

Still conservative at heart though, I can’t go too mad!

xxx

This element is very frustrating. Outside sources can be far more benifical

Yes it did improve after a couple of posters called time on the mocking comments...just a pity it has to go that way..."

It is. For people genuinly interested in kinks theres not mant places you can discuss them ... but we should here. Ive a couple of "vanilla" friends and i can speak far more openly then i could here. Post about watersports within a coyple of minutes some very funny person will say "your taking the piss" ..of no help to anyone

By *ohndunboyneMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

Ah but is that what the site is for?

This is a swinging site, not a kink site, some would say.

There are dedicated kink sites, one which is often referred to here and, memories returning, I think I joined it years ago. Kinks are openly discussed there, usually without any ridiculing of any topic.

So maybe here should just be discussion specifically related to finding your matches and leave the kinky stuff on the other site?

PS - this is not a view I hold, merely pointing out what some may be thinking. Personally, I prefer everything in the one site, which I find most of here but yes, the smart arse comments may be detracting others from posting. I'm guilty of it myself, occasionally.

By *antra MassageMan  over a year ago

south side

Too many heated emotions all round. Most don't read sarcasm as a form of humour...

I think sometimes sarcasm is used to mock and sneer, under disguise of humour, and maybe not completely intentionally so...but the outcome is still that people who might join in to threads...will choose not to as they don't want to look or feel foolish..Again it's just my opinion from reading the threads. I guess not everyone will interpret things the same way.."

I would be very liberal in my views around intimacy, sexuality and relationship. But,also I'd consider myself a libertine, a la Rabellais, Marquis De Sade, probably way out there for most people.So, I don't join in forum discussions readily, as so many fabbers prepared to be critical, offensive, abusive,and narrow minded. Not all, but enough to dissuade me from joining discussions. Fe##ife however, being a global forum, is much easier to engage with.

Dunboyne & Dublin

Thanks Tantra.

Wasn't sure how to say the name without the whole message being blocked

xxx

"Ah but is that what the site is for?

There are dedicated kink sites, one which is often referred to here and, memories returning, I think I joined it years ago. Kinks are openly discussed there, usually without any ridiculing of any topic.

So maybe here should just be discussion specifically related to finding your matches and leave the kinky stuff on the other site?

PS - this is not a view I hold, merely pointing out what some may be thinking. Personally, I prefer everything in the one site, which I find most of here but yes, the smart arse comments may be detracting others from posting. I'm guilty of it myself, occasionally. "

Maybe, but to look at the majority of profiles most people here are whip wielding, piss taking, sado masacists ..... reality is very different.

By *evil_u_knowMan  over a year ago

city

I find liberals quicker to judge and insult than conservatives.

I'm conservative on a whole bunch of issues, and have had liberal people gang up on me all the time.

By *mokey and the bandit 1Couple  over a year ago

Dublin

You can be sexually liberal and have conservative political view.

xxx

"You can be sexually liberal and have conservative political view. "

This isn't a political post ???

There is a decide between the fetish community and swinging community and you will find very few active in both, the swing community seams to be nervous of the fetish community and the fetish people seams to look down on the swingers, if you want to see more conversations go onto fet.life but in my experience it's more enjoyable and nice atmosphere in the swigung scene

on the hill NordWest of

PS - this is not a view I hold, merely pointing out what some may be thinking. Personally, I prefer everything in the one site, which I find most of here but yes, the smart arse comments may be detracting others from posting. I'm guilty of it myself, occasionally. "

I don't agree and I don't really get the send off to the fet site. I don't consider my sexual interests as particularly kinky but nevertheless also not vanilla mainstream. So I don't see myself on a fetish site.

A swingers site is to meet like minded peeps to further enhance your sex life. Therefore you would assume it should be possible to have an open and constructive discussion on any sex related topic on here, however sadly it rarely happens because of the reasons Tantra and Adamineve mentioned above.

I have found that on here if I mention kink the usaul reply is that I would be too much for them or some other stuff like that but at party's if I bring out my bag of toys it's different, people are curious and ask questions and want to try, rope being the main one so while it's hard to talk about more fetish stuff here does but there are still a lot of people into it

By *erri AnneTV/TS  over a year ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Yes I would have expected Fabs to be all inclusive and accepting of everybodies oppionings and likes dislikes etc

But I am continuously baffelled by by the vast majority of peoples attitude towards TV/CD.

When the topic comes up in any way there are those Who ridicule everything and make a skit of it no matter what.

Also we are the most blocked group from what I see and not accepted at most gatherings.

There are many subjects that bring out the barrage of abuse even if in the fantasy section ie bareback and water sports as previously stated.

I say if if can't be constructive just move on and stop trying to ram your oppionings down everybody else's throat

Sorry for the novel

But thinly veiled scorn makes the world go round?

By *he VansCouple  over a year ago

mullingar

We love the exhibitionist side of swing too , we were in a club last weekend and in the Jaquzzui and 3 couples got in and all had no problem with getting naked and the subject came up about it and I did say to them that when we are all in the moment of group fun nobody cares who looks and we are all naked , it shows how liberated we all can be . Sorry Just our opinion.

Dunboyne & Dublin

PS - this is not a view I hold, merely pointing out what some may be thinking. Personally, I prefer everything in the one site, which I find most of here but yes, the smart arse comments may be detracting others from posting. I'm guilty of it myself, occasionally.

I don't agree and I don't really get the send off to the fet site. I don't consider my sexual interests as particularly kinky but nevertheless also not vanilla mainstream. So I don't see myself on a fetish site.

A swingers site is to meet like minded peeps to further enhance your sex life. Therefore you would assume it should be possible to have an open and constructive discussion on any sex related topic on here, however sadly it rarely happens because of the reasons Tantra and Adamineve mentioned above. "

I agree with you, as I stated. I was merely commenting on how some may view different sites for different purposes. My view is the same as yours, all here on Fab

xxx

A swingers site is to meet like minded peeps to further enhance your sex life. Therefore you would assume it should be possible to have an open and constructive discussion on any sex related topic on here, however sadly it rarely happens because of the reasons Tantra and Adamineve mentioned above.

I agree with you, as I stated. I was merely commenting on how some may view different sites for different purposes. My view is the same as yours, all here on Fab "

Maybe more risque topics on the forum and honest intelligent debate from us open, liberated adults

on the hill NordWest of

"But thinly veiled scorn makes the world go round? "

...only when there's a healthy balance.

» Add a new message to this topic