FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Be my Valentine

Be my Valentine

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Valentines Day is just around the corner. What’s your plans on celebrating this day or do you not bother at all ?

I think it’s better to do things all year round instead of just one day, it seems a bit boring.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

"

I think it’s better to do things all year round instead of just one day, it seems a bit boring."

That's what I always say on Valentine's day. Every other day I say just wait until Valentine's day.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I will go to a lot of trouble to send anonymous cards to my kids... they know it’s me and I know they know it’s me but it makes me happy... I hated not getting cards when I was a kid, made me feel like a loser

Lucan

"I will go to a lot of trouble to send anonymous cards to my kids... they know it’s me and I know they know it’s me but it makes me happy... I hated not getting cards when I was a kid, made me feel like a loser "

Sniff, sniff..

Lucan

Roses are red

Violets are blue

I've got a knife

Get in the van.

I love poetry, especially the romantic stuff

"I will go to a lot of trouble to send anonymous cards to my kids... they know it’s me and I know they know it’s me but it makes me happy... I hated not getting cards when I was a kid, made me feel like a loser

Sniff, sniff.. "

*playing the smallest saddest violin in the world*

Did you have to bring it up?

My most hated day of the year

"I will go to a lot of trouble to send anonymous cards to my kids... they know it’s me and I know they know it’s me but it makes me happy... I hated not getting cards when I was a kid, made me feel like a loser "

Yeah I think society has a lot to answer for the way we are conditioned in our childhood.

Lucan

"I will go to a lot of trouble to send anonymous cards to my kids... they know it’s me and I know they know it’s me but it makes me happy... I hated not getting cards when I was a kid, made me feel like a loser

Sniff, sniff..

*playing the smallest saddest violin in the world*"

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Sniff, sniff..

"

I feel better already!

By *rownboy30Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

That’s sweet I’m sure they’ll cherish these memories for a lifetime and pass the tradition onto their children.

That’s sweet I’m sure they’ll cherish these memories for a lifetime and pass the tradition onto their children."

Hmmm, I’m not sure about that... there tends to be a lot of ripping the p*ss out of me to be brutally honest but I don’t care, I think it’s nice

By *illium_cobblersMan  over a year ago

swords & Derby

awwww we not got to do all this again have we........?

clintons and the florists must rub their hands with glee.

The auld romantic says if you love someone the calender should not dictate when you buy stuff.

All that said, will do the duty......after all its the day god says you gotta do it...

Lucan

"awwww we not got to do all this again have we........?

clintons and the florists must rub their hands with glee.

The auld romantic says if you love someone the calender should not dictate when you buy stuff.

All that said, will do the duty......after all its the day god says you gotta do it... "

Is that Bill Clinton you mean?

I don't think he waits for Valentine's day!

Lucan

Sniff, sniff..

I feel better already!"

My work here is done!

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

"Did you have to bring it up?

My most hated day of the year "

Roses are red

violets are blue

Geordie got purp

Carefull OP she will do u

Lucan

Roses are red

Violets are blue

I like to write poetry

but I'm no good at rhyming.

By *rownboy30Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

That’s sweet I’m sure they’ll cherish these memories for a lifetime and pass the tradition onto their children.

Hmmm, I’m not sure about that... there tends to be a lot of ripping the p*ss out of me to be brutally honest but I don’t care, I think it’s nice "

You shouldn’t worry yourself, your idea has made me me think about doing the same thing for my nieces and nephews

Looks like it'll be my third Valentine all alone

Lucan

Hmmm, I’m not sure about that... there tends to be a lot of ripping the p*ss out of me to be brutally honest but I don’t care, I think it’s nice

You shouldn’t worry yourself, your idea has made me me think about doing the same thing for my nieces and nephews "

Just be careful you don't get caught... That could be difficult to explain for a man.

Lucan

"Looks like it'll be my third Valentine all alone "

You shouldn’t worry yourself, your idea has made me me think about doing the same thing for my nieces and nephews

Just be careful you don't get caught... That could be difficult to explain for a man. "

Not at all, it’s lovely xx

"Looks like it'll be my third Valentine all alone

"

Your emojis reminded me of the final tune that was played in titanic sinking scene...

Lucan

Your emojis reminded me of the final tune that was played in titanic sinking scene... "

I'm humming it now...

"nearer my god to thee, nearer to thee..."

I hear it from the ladies all the time

"...e'en though it be your cock

That raiseth me"

...or something like that

"Looks like it'll be my third Valentine all alone "

Ah Jaysus what did I start???

Maybe I’ll start a Lonely Hearts thread.

We don't do anything for Valentine's, love is something we try to express all year round by how we treat each other - yes, ok, sometimes we may fail miserably, but we try!

Ah Jaysus what did I start???

Maybe I’ll start a Lonely Hearts thread."

Haha I said alone, not lonely :p

A few days booked in bilbao to enjoy valentines nice hotel nice food fab wine and throw in some sexy fun looking forward to valentines day this year lol

By *lurrynfeeCouple  over a year ago

donegal

Looking forward to been spoiled and pampered ..his turn this yr to surprise me

Working and ignoring the day completely

» Add a new message to this topic