FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > It seems hard for ladies to find ladies in Dublin

It seems hard for ladies to find ladies in Dublin

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *elicatedelicate OP   Couple  over a year ago

Southside

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to run an observation I’ve made here to see if there’s something I’ve been missing. Finding guys here for girls is definitely something that’s doable but I’m looking for a friend with a lady who’s friendly easygoing hot up for friendship no relationship and lots of sex But it seems quite hard to find? Does anyone find this?

Are there any other ways that I’m missing?

Are there any ladies in Dublin interested

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hey everyone,

Just wanted to run an observation I’ve made here to see if there’s something I’ve been missing. Finding guys here for girls is definitely something that’s doable but I’m looking for a friend with a lady who’s friendly easygoing hot up for friendship no relationship and lots of sex But it seems quite hard to find? Does anyone find this?

Are there any ladies in Dublin interested "

Aaw , God love you Honey , x . You should try being a horny single male in Wexford , lol, xx .

"Hey everyone,

Aaw , God love you Honey , x . You should try being a horny single male in Wexford , lol, xx . "

I found this funnier than I shoukd have

"Hey everyone,

Aaw , God love you Honey , x . You should try being a horny single male in Wexford , lol, xx .

I found this funnier than I shoukd have "

"Hey everyone,

Just an observation op but to me and this is just my opinion your profile demands alot from a person who might be willing to message you.

"

Just an observation op but to me and this is just my opinion your profile demands alot from a person who might be willing to message you."

Ya I got bored a few lines in can someone give me the short version?

By *tockings199Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

"Hey everyone,

Hun it’s the same down here in Waterford

Southside

These are requirements I have for guys which I think are reasonable. I thought that being up front and specific is refreshing so everyone is clear and to not hurt anyone else’s feelings. I’m pretty sure you have requirements for your type of girl or guy no?

Also if you read my profile it says that those reqs don’t apply to girls?

Southside

Also it stops anyone’s time being wasted which I think is fair to users on the site

"Hey everyone,

Just an observation op but to me and this is just my opinion your profile demands alot from a person who might be willing to message you."

Not to mention you better have your STI cert to hand and hide them warts so they're not noticeable

"These are requirements I have for guys which I think are reasonable. I thought that being up front and specific is refreshing so everyone is clear and to not hurt anyone else’s feelings. I’m pretty sure you have requirements for your type of girl or guy no?

"

So it's ok for the girls to have a noticeable STI

[Removed by poster at 24/02/19 00:00:00]

"These are requirements I have for guys which I think are reasonable. I thought that being up front and specific is refreshing so everyone is clear and to not hurt anyone else’s feelings. I’m pretty sure you have requirements for your type of girl or guy no?

"

Sorry I never meant to offend it was just something I noticed while looking at your profile. Yes we all have our preferences which we are entitled to but to me its just a bit off putting for me anyway,as previously stated this is just my opinion.

By *evil_u_knowMan  over a year ago

city

That's why they are called unicorns

"That's why they are called unicorns "

Really?

It's a myth

Who could be arsed to even read that profile never mind jump through the hoops

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

According to your profile you're not looking for women. I guess that doesn't help.

Did you ever read through your own profile text?

"Who could be arsed to even read that profile never mind jump through the hoops"

"

Is it ok if the ladies can't spell.

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Ur profile bio is all about u and ur bf should u not change it to a cpls profile as its a bit like false advertising

I thin the reason is from your profile it is clear you are a couple

Most women I know that met other women for fun would find that off putting as they don't want your bf involved , change to a couples profile maybe

By *igBlondeDommeWoman  over a year ago

middle of nowhere

I'm sorry sweetie, but apart from your profile reading like a "couples" profile it reeks of arrogance. One of your requirements is to be non judgemental and open minded,you should really practice what you preach. Yes by all means state what you want ,but there's nothing refreshing about it as you said.

By *oserMan  over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

"

Just an observation op but to me and this is just my opinion your profile demands alot from a person who might be willing to message you.

Ya I got bored a few lines in can someone give me the short version?"

You need to be beautiful ,

oh and definitely not from an ethnic minority

God I gave up half way through profile, guys don't read profiles so good luck with that. So the girls can be ugly etc but the guy has to be fit, hot, well mannered, professional, discrete, no tattoos, clean, good body odour, minty breath sti free.

Maybe re-read your profile it repeats itself a lot and update what your looking for as it doesn't show that you want to meet girls, change to a couples profile.

Best of luck though

By *igBlondeDommeWoman  over a year ago

middle of nowhere

"

oh and definitely not from an ethnic minority "

By *iffaWoman  over a year ago

wherever

I don’t see what’s wrong with her profile except it should be a couples? Says it all up front. Girls got specific requirements ain’t nothin wrong with that

By *anKinkyMan  over a year ago

Carrick on Shannon

Being a Woman! Try being a man in Dublin!

,no, in Ireland.Impossible comes to mind.

"

"

Thank you Sir....

Now could you summarize Moby Dick for me been trying to read it for years

"

Your profile is well too much.

I honestly thought people were exaggerating before I clicked it. But nah. They're right.

What a turn off.

"I don’t see what’s wrong with her profile except it should be a couples? Says it all up front. Girls got specific requirements ain’t nothin wrong with that "

Southside

Wow a lot of bitter keyboard warriors lol come on we’re all better than that. And the word sweetie come on lol

Guys being up front is perfectly healthy, we should encourage it, it’s good to do. It stops people’s time being wasted, bad expectations, misrepresentations, and bad experiences so it is refreshing. I have friends who met up and we’re in difficult situations as a result of not doing this. It’s very respectful to be clear and up front and if you don’t like it would be 100 times worse to meet up with a lady who’s put off by something.

As regards the couple profile I’m not using it enough and was meeting alone 95% of the use so it’s semi understandable that when it’s used for me alone that when I say I’ve a partner who can join.

I appreciate that the profile is at length, but as much as that’s the case I’ve had a staggering amount of people who contacted me regardless and have met some wonderful people as a result too. I’ve stopped people wasting their time and avoided disappointment for them and me at the same time.

I also appreciate the funny side to the comments eg girls don’t have the same reqs etc I don’t manage the profile enough to fix those small details that don’t fix my initial question here.

I’m just curious if fab is a platform for girls as I’ve had thousands of males.

Also the profile doesn’t mention ladies now but that’s only since last night that’s all.

"Hey everyone,

That some long list of requirements, you say u are easy going but how can anyone that is that easygoing have that many requirements, bit of a contradiction. Maybe winde back the profile and u may get more interest....

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

It's your profile op and you can of course use it whatever way you wish. However you ask for tips to meet females on here and that triggered responses.

I've no doubt you still get plenty of male attention, all fab females do btw, but your profile might not work to attract females. If I were you and if you're serious with your wish of female one on one, I'd take the time and revise that blurb of yours. It's rather repetive, in bad need of punctuation and clarification regards your bf.

By *iffaWoman  over a year ago

wherever

"Wow a lot of bitter keyboard warriors lol come on we’re all better than that. And the word sweetie come on lol

Guys being up front is perfectly healthy, we should encourage it, it’s good to do. It stops people’s time being wasted, bad expectations, misrepresentations, and bad experiences so it is refreshing. I have friends who met up and we’re in difficult situations as a result of not doing this. It’s very respectful to be clear and up front and if you don’t like it would be 100 times worse to meet up with a lady who’s put off by something.

As regards the couple profile I’m not using it enough and was meeting alone 95% of the use so it’s semi understandable that when it’s used for me alone that when I say I’ve a partner who can join.

I appreciate that the profile is at length, but as much as that’s the case I’ve had a staggering amount of people who contacted me regardless and have met some wonderful people as a result too. I’ve stopped people wasting their time and avoided disappointment for them and me at the same time.

I also appreciate the funny side to the comments eg girls don’t have the same reqs etc I don’t manage the profile enough to fix those small details that don’t fix my initial question here.

I’m just curious if fab is a platform for girls as I’ve had thousands of males.

Also the profile doesn’t mention ladies now but that’s only since last night that’s all.

"

Run your profile how you want. Better to be clear in what your looking for I think. No one likes wasting time

I have been looking for that exact same thing - a woman who would be a friend, who would have same kinks as me for some good times and just a bit of madness.

Ironically to OP's thread - I found a few in Dublin and an absolute zero in Belfast.

Due to time constraints developing anything close to a strong friendship with that kind of distance is hard and pointless.

Altough we still do keep in touch.

Now I've moved on completely from the idea.. if it happens- great, if it doesn't- no loss from my side..

By *evil_u_knowMan  over a year ago

city

Nothing wrong with your profile, nitpicking is supposed to be against the forum rules and get you banned anyway.

The reason you cant find women is because there is not many.

By *oserMan  over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

"

Thank you Sir....

Now could you summarize Moby Dick for me been trying to read it for years"

Sure thing;

Young fella tries to find himself at sea with a one legged sailor but a big fish turns up and fooks them up, young fella floats away none the wiser

"

Thank you Sir....

Now could you summarize Moby Dick for me been trying to read it for years

Sure thing;

Young fella tries to find himself at sea with a one legged sailor but a big fish turns up and fooks them up, young fella floats away none the wiser"

Ah poor you .lol

By *lyingsolo19Couple  over a year ago

Dublin

Your profile is as little off putting, to many requirements makes it seem your not very open minded. Me and my swing partner would of really liked the opportunity to get to know you butyou don't like tattoos so we didnt brother messaging you.

Ive only been on the site three weeks and have already meet three beautiful unicorns, soically and for some fun and we are talking to many more.

Maybe try limlit your requirements and be a bit more open minded.

Xx

» Add a new message to this topic