FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Dick pics . Yay or Nay ??

Dick pics . Yay or Nay ??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Who likes 'em , who hates 'em ?? I must admit , I like to see the competition , and there's some well hung lads out there . , Respect !!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Who likes 'em , who hates 'em ?? I must admit , I like to see the competition , and there's some well hung lads out there . , Respect !!"

Some good ones out there alright but than some bad ones. And 20 pics from different angles are definitely not needed.

I find it hard to get a good photo that doesn't look the same as all the rest so have hid mine. Pretty limited with what I can do

By *oft_sexy_sweetWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

I like a good dick pic, but with caveats - I'm only interested in seeing the dick if I'm already interested in the guy, and not right away either, much prefer a tease pic like a boxers outline or partially covered with your hands or something.

A bad dick pic is 10 million times more off-putting than not knowing what his dick looks like.

Only recently had I decided to take more 'explicit' pics mostly because the well of imagination had run dry!

However, I'd never want such a pic to be solely 'that'. By all accounts a full body shot in that regard would trump trying to take someone's eye out a dozen times

"I like a good dick pic, but with caveats - I'm only interested in seeing the dick if I'm already interested in the guy, and not right away either, much prefer a tease pic like a boxers outline or partially covered with your hands or something.

A bad dick pic is 10 million times more off-putting than not knowing what his dick looks like. "

There's definitely good 'uns and bad 'uns .lol

By *ixpackCouple  over a year ago

South

Too much focus on the dick pics by many single guys.

I'd prefer to see an photo of a bit body or strong arms etc.

That would attract me much quicker to a guys profile

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman  over a year ago

your imagination

It's a no for me. But I'm also the same with vag pics. I prefer seduction and discovery. Teasing eroticism that intrigues and beguiles. I want to want to know more rather than have everything simply on display. After all, I'm engaging with people I may want to get intimate with and share sensual experiences with, not picking out sausages at the butchers

I onlyy have one in private anf its a full body shot....

My cock is not photogenic

"I onlyy have one in private anf its a full body shot....

My cock is not photogenic "

"It's a no for me. But I'm also the same with vag pics. I prefer seduction and discovery. Teasing eroticism that intrigues and beguiles. I want to want to know more rather than have everything simply on display. After all, I'm engaging with people I may want to get intimate with and share sensual experiences with, not picking out sausages at the butchers "

lol . I know what you mean ,

"It's a no for me. But I'm also the same with vag pics. I prefer seduction and discovery. Teasing eroticism that intrigues and beguiles. I want to want to know more rather than have everything simply on display. After all, I'm engaging with people I may want to get intimate with and share sensual experiences with, not picking out sausages at the butchers

lol . I know what you mean , "

When I get sent a dick pic I have replied do you think we line you up on a night out and decide which cock to bring home? Unfortunately lads doesn't work like that

By *unnyfookMan  over a year ago

Naas

if asked for one then yea

By *eductively_SweetWoman  over a year ago

wexford

I have to say I dont mind the dick pics atal. Some are very delicious looking if taken in a decent place . It's more the where the pics are taken and the background that can be off putting for me. Like the messy room over the toilet or when they sit on the toilet and take the pic over the sink. The remote pics cans etc.. These type done not turn any woman on ever.

There's ungroomed over the toilet anteater, and there's tasteful erection which is part of a well-taken body pic.

Poles apart

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

I love cock pics!

Only hard-on ones please.

"I love cock pics!

Only hard-on ones please. "

Good Woman yourself !!

I suppose dick picture from different angles are much the same as the ladies putting up lots of tits picture from different angles.Because I have come across profiles with 20 tits picture's. Just saying like.

"I love cock pics!

I am afraid to say DH that some of them are no longer offending me as much as they used to

In fact I found myself requesting one recently

I know this fact will bring you great joy

"I suppose dick picture from different angles are much the same as the ladies putting up lots of tits picture from different angles.Because I have come across profiles with 20 tits picture's. Just saying like. "

Maybe , but I've never seen any lads complaining of too many boob or pussy pics ,

"There's ungroomed over the toilet anteater, and there's tasteful erection which is part of a well-taken body pic.

Poles apart "

Surely if the erection is standing tall and proud your not looking at what else is in the picture.lol

"I suppose dick picture from different angles are much the same as the ladies putting up lots of tits picture from different angles.Because I have come across profiles with 20 tits picture's. Just saying like.

Maybe , but I've never seen any lads complaining of too many boob or pussy pics , "

That's because lads are afraid to upset the ladies in case they might block them or something terrible like that.

By *hoknows82Man  over a year ago

Nenagh / South Dublin

"I love cock pics!

I'm too far below your age range to flood your inbox with throbbing dick pics!

I get the whole having dick pics on your profile or in your gallery but I never understood the reason or the fascination with randomly sending one to someone you don't know, surely if they wanted to see it they would ask

"I get the whole having dick pics on your profile or in your gallery but I never understood the reason or the fascination with randomly sending one to someone you don't know, surely if they wanted to see it they would ask"

Inbox Russian roulette

"

Inbox Russian roulette "

sounds like a dangerous game, do you win by finding a dick pic you like, or finding a message without a dick attached?

on the hill NordWest of

"I love cock pics!

Only hard-on ones please.

I am afraid to say DH that some of them are no longer offending me as much as they used to

In fact I found myself requesting one recently

I know this fact will bring you great joy "

I like a bit of a mystery it's like unwrapping a parcel at Christmas only the parcel is wearing tight white Calvin Klein boxers.

"I get the whole having dick pics on your profile or in your gallery but I never understood the reason or the fascination with randomly sending one to someone you don't know, surely if they wanted to see it they would ask"

Because it cut down on wasting time with small talk.

You send a girl a random dick pic and she replies there is a good chance your gonna get lucky

on the hill NordWest of

"I like a bit of a mystery it's like unwrapping a parcel at Christmas only the parcel is wearing tight white Calvin Klein boxers. "

What if you don't like what's in the parcel?

By *ingerrrrWoman  over a year ago

Meath

It’s a no from me.

If the profile only has a pic of a dick then safe he’s representing himself as one..

"I like a bit of a mystery it's like unwrapping a parcel at Christmas only the parcel is wearing tight white Calvin Klein boxers.

What if you don't like what's in the parcel? "

Then I wrap it back up and regift it

"I like a bit of a mystery it's like unwrapping a parcel at Christmas only the parcel is wearing tight white Calvin Klein boxers.

Play with it politely for a day... then return it for something you prefer

Play with it politely for a day... then return it for something you prefer"

Free returns too love it

on the hill NordWest of

Then I wrap it back up and regift it "

Hahaha, love it, pass the parcel...

"I like a bit of a mystery it's like unwrapping a parcel at Christmas only the parcel is wearing tight white Calvin Klein boxers. "

You called?

By *arryWhiteXxxMan  over a year ago

Midleton

I like them, but I can't understand using them as your profile pic, especially if you can't see the rest of your body.

By *oft_sexy_sweetWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

I know this is mostly a joke but presuming that it's clean and functional then what's not to like?? We all have preferences (me included) but there's so much to do that doesn't involve a cock that it ultimately doesn't matter, especially not from a casual sex perspective

Play with it politely for a day... then return it for something you prefer"

Oh I seem to have mislaid the receipt can I get credit instead

By *evil_u_knowMan  over a year ago

city

I like a handsome dick pick, with a female in the background of the handsome dick.

Makes me horny thinking it could be me.

By *ubo1980Couple  over a year ago

armagh

To be fair I do like a nice dick pic, after other photos of body and face are pleasing. Only want to suck nice cocks lol

By *he rover returnedWoman  over a year ago

xxx

Nope ...find them an awful way to introduce yourself. Some fabulous male pics up here and none of them are close ups of a cock slapped out....even if there's a sky remote beside it

By *iffaWoman  over a year ago

wherever

A full hot body shot holding a nice hard cock is my fav male pic.

By *oguish1Man  over a year ago

Carrigrohane

I like ..... All sorts ...and keep an open mind most of us are decent ..... Even if a little hormy

"I onlyy have one in private anf its a full body shot....

My cock is not photogenic "

Sounds extremely ominous...

The sexiest possible dick pic is the kind where all you can see is the outline. There's nothing like seeing the shape of a really hard cock through boxers or bottoms.

» Add a new message to this topic