FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Tv..Ts..Tg

Tv..Ts..Tg

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *osmicGate OP   Man  over a year ago

louth

Is a straight man really a straight man if he has meets with the aforementioned people above?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ortadowncplCouple  over a year ago

Portadown

Sexuality is a whole spectrum, it’s not for you or I to say what anyone is.

By *oft_sexy_sweetWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

"

Is a straight man really a straight man if he has meets with the aforementioned people above?"

I presume you're talking about trans women as opposed to trans men.

Trans*xual / transgender women are women, so yes. A man having sex with a woman = straight.

Transvestites usually identify as men, so no in that case.

Genitals don't dictate gender, sexual activity doesn't dictate your sexuality, and none of the above is anyone else's business anyway. People can identify how they like.

Portadown

"

Is a straight man really a straight man if he has meets with the aforementioned people above?

Trans*xual / transgender women are women, so yes. A man having sex with a woman = straight.

Genitals don't dictate gender, sexual activity doesn't dictate your sexuality, and none of the above is anyone else's business anyway. People can identify how they like. "

Whilst I agree that it’s nobodys business I would say that many men who are straight would not consider having sex with a woman who has a penis. Genitalia has been used as a simple means to distinguish Male from female in our society for many years so if it’s to change it’ll come as a hard change.

Dublin

"

Genitals don't dictate gender, sexual activity doesn't dictate your sexuality, and none of the above is anyone else's business anyway. People can identify how they like.

Whilst I agree that it’s nobodys business I would say that many men who are straight would not consider having sex with a woman who has a penis. Genitalia has been used as a simple means to distinguish Male from female in our society for many years so if it’s to change it’ll come as a hard change."

Agreed, it's a change in society's attitude to gender for sure.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If another cock turns a straight man on then he's gay or bisexual if not he's not, just my opinion

Portadown

"

Whilst I agree that it’s nobodys business I would say that many men who are straight would not consider having sex with a woman who has a penis. Genitalia has been used as a simple means to distinguish Male from female in our society for many years so if it’s to change it’ll come as a hard change.

Agreed, it's a change in society's attitude to gender for sure. "

I’m unsure as to the need for it. People who identify as transgender have a very high rate of self inflicted death. Some studies show up to 50%. Another study by UCLA proved that it wasn’t a lack of acceptance that caused this so there is an underlying issue there that should be tackled. I also read recently that a woman in Canada was arrested for misgendering a trans person. I believe it’s becoming a case of: we are expected to accept them as they are as women, even though they could not accept themselves as men. We must do something that couldn’t.

"

Genitals don't dictate gender, sexual activity doesn't dictate your sexuality, and none of the above is anyone else's business anyway. People can identify how they like. "

You should listen to Ben Shapiro on this topic, genitals do dictate gender, the last while I’ve been feeling like an onion, but does that make me one? No it doesn’t. I’m not arguing with you people can identify how they like.

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman  over a year ago

your imagination

"If another cock turns a straight man on then he's gay or bisexual if not he's not, just my opinion "

I'm rarely attracted to women, but it does happen once in a very blue moon. So I don't 'play bi' but call myself straight, as many do. I'm true to myself and am attracted to whom I'm attracted to, regardless of gender or orientation. I was born a woman and love being a woman, but if I could wave a magic wand and walk in a man's shoes for a day, I'd definitely give it a try and experiencing sex as a man would absolutely be part of that day

Why is everyone so fascinated by labelling sexuality? I put down bi because it was a prerequisite of the site to have an orientation but that lacked what I really wanted to say, whomever the hell I find attractive. Labels are for clothes and we are doing our best to shed those, so lets just shed the labels too.

"

Is a straight man really a straight man if he has meets with the aforementioned people above?"

No. As someone else said there's a spectrum of orientation between straight and gay.

He may however identify closer to straight but then what's bi curious if you've already sated that curiosity? Bi might not be correct as that implies an equal attraction to the other sexes (at this stage it should be tri or multi )

I have come across an unwillingness on the part of females (as well as the odd couple) to meet people who are multisexual so there are a lot of closet multis on here.

louth

"Whilst I agree that it’s nobodys business I would say that many men who are straight would not consider having sex with a woman who has a penis. Genitalia has been used as a simple means to distinguish Male from female in our society for many years so if it’s to change it’ll come as a hard change."

That would be my opinion..i wouldnt consider anything with a penis as i identify as a straight male..A person with a penis is a man to me..

By *hSureFookItMan  over a year ago

Salou Dublin/Drogheda

The thing I don't understand is TV/cd's looking to meet straight guys?? If the guy was straight why would he want to meet them. Why do the TV's actually look for straight guys?

By *etergemmaCouple  over a year ago

South Dublin Area

I am straight. We saw one of the TG ladies from Fabs in town last week.

I am not ashamed to admit that, shes fucking stunning. I dont know if shes pre op or post op but as i am attracted to beautiful women, i would seriously have no problem snogging the face off her not that she would want to with my ugly mug.

"

looked more like a sexuality question to me not gender

"

and it matters why? a persons sexuality is their business no one else and i dont see the reasoning behind trying to stick a label. if men or women want to have sex with any of the above who is it harming?

louth

"

and it matters why? a persons sexuality is their business no one else and i dont see the reasoning behind trying to stick a label. if men or women want to have sex with any of the above who is it harming? "

Pull your horns in..im all for a logical debate ..i dont care who or what people have sex with

By *safunwituMan  over a year ago

Enniscorthy

[Removed by poster at 25/02/19 16:16:06]

By *safunwituMan  over a year ago

Enniscorthy

"I am straight. We saw one of the TG ladies from Fabs in town last week.

I am not ashamed to admit that, shes fucking stunning. I dont know if shes pre op or post op but as i am attracted to beautiful women, i would seriously have no problem snogging the face off her not that she would want to with my ugly mug."

There are a Few here in Ireland and the UK that really look stunning. If you found out she was post op, would you take it further than a snog??

South Dublin Area

I am not ashamed to admit that, shes fucking stunning. I dont know if shes pre op or post op but as i am attracted to beautiful women, i would seriously have no problem snogging the face off her not that she would want to with my ugly mug.

There are a Few here in Ireland and the UK that really look stunning. If you found out she was post op, would you take it further than a snog??"

I would think so, if she looks like a woman, feels like a woman, smells like one etc. etc. doesnt matter to me she is one

I am not ashamed to admit that, shes fucking stunning. I dont know if shes pre op or post op but as i am attracted to beautiful women, i would seriously have no problem snogging the face off her not that she would want to with my ugly mug."

Don't put yourself down Pete

South Dublin Area

Don't put yourself down Pete "

haha you know me i am fuckin gorgeous

Don't put yourself down Pete haha you know me i am fuckin gorgeous "

And don't let anyone tell you otherwise

Dublin

"

You should listen to Ben Shapiro on this topic, genitals do dictate gender, the last while I’ve been feeling like an onion, but does that make me one? No it doesn’t. I’m not arguing with you people can identify how they like."

Ben Shapiro thinks that being trans is a mental illness. He's a bigot and I have absolutely no interest in anything he has to say. I'm more interested in what trans people have to say, since they are the ones with lived experience.

Please don't compare the struggles of one of society's most marginalised groups to something as flippant as wanting to be an onion. It's insensitive in the extreme, particularly in a community where there are lots of trans people, on a thread about trans people. Have some empathy.

Dublin

"

Genitals don't dictate gender, sexual activity doesn't dictate your sexuality, and none of the above is anyone else's business anyway. People can identify how they like. looked more like a sexuality question to me not gender"

Sexuality is about what gender you are attracted to. Straight men are attracted to women. Trans women are women.

If it's just a vagina they're attracted to, would they sleep with a trans man? I think most would say no. There's so much more to being a woman or a man or any gender or no gender than what's in your underwear.

Love a nice bit of transphobia of a Monday evening.

"Love a nice bit of transphobia of a Monday evening. "

Welcome to fabswingers where you can your daily weekly dose of prejudice in just one post

louth

"Love a nice bit of transphobia of a Monday evening. "

nothing transphobic about it..its not my fault you take things up the wrong way or try twist them to suit your agenda..I have absolutely no prejudice towards tg people ..it was an open question for people to discuss with an open mind..go and sling that shite elsewhere please

"Love a nice bit of transphobia of a Monday evening.

nothing transphobic about it..its not my fault you take things up the wrong way or try twist them to suit your agenda..I have absolutely no prejudice towards tg people ..it was an open question for people to discuss with an open mind..go and sling that shite elsewhere please "

My agenda? Please, tell me what agenda that is. And I'm simply participating in your discussion. Sorry you dont like my contribution.

nothing transphobic about it..its not my fault you take things up the wrong way or try twist them to suit your agenda..I have absolutely no prejudice towards tg people ..it was an open question for people to discuss with an open mind..go and sling that shite elsewhere please

My agenda? Please, tell me what agenda that is. And I'm simply participating in your discussion. Sorry you dont like my contribution. "

Annnnnndddddd ........ they’re off

"

Annnnnndddddd ........ they’re off"

*horseracing music

"

*horseracing music "

Giddy up giddy up giddy up giddy up yeeeeeharrrgghhhh

By *unnyfookMan  over a year ago

Naas

"

no... your bi

"

*horseracing music "

Sbellex.... I quite fancy u..... shall we regularly thingy? Xx

"

*horseracing music

Sbellex.... I quite fancy u..... shall we regularly thingy? Xx"

I'm sorry... I don't understand the question...

"

*horseracing music

I'm sorry... I don't understand the question... "

As per the other thread about getting IT regularly??

"

*horseracing music

As per the other thread about getting IT regularly??"

Oh lol I forgot about that!!! Well thank you!

"

*horseracing music

As per the other thread about getting IT regularly??

Oh lol I forgot about that!!! Well thank you! "

Ur welcum.... ur only a blast down the M1 xx

louth

My agenda? Please, tell me what agenda that is. And I'm simply participating in your discussion. Sorry you dont like my contribution. "

You said this thread was transphobic or more to the point you are made barbs aimed at me about being transphobic which is not true..at no point did I make discriminatory remarks towards tg/ts persons so dont even suggest it thank you

"The thing I don't understand is TV/cd's looking to meet straight guys?? If the guy was straight why would he want to meet them. Why do the TV's actually look for straight guys?"

95% of messages I get are from "straight" males. Maybe that is why.

"The thing I don't understand is TV/cd's looking to meet straight guys?? If the guy was straight why would he want to meet them. Why do the TV's actually look for straight guys?

95% of messages I get are from "straight" males. Maybe that is why."

Could be onto something there!!!

As for straight/bi/gay etc. The spectrum is far too wide to comfortably fit everyones preferences in those 3 labels.

In my experience a lot of straight men are attracted to femininity but also have a curious side to some taboo fun.

If they are attracted to a person who identifies as male then yes there is some tendencies that would suggest a guy who labels himself as straight isn't completely honest with himself.

If as suggested a man who is attracted to tv/cd or even tg/ts is gay or bi ? Then what does it mean if he is attracted to a transgender male with a vagina ? By that logic of genitalia being the defining factor of labelling that would make the same guy straight despite attraction to a masculine presenting individual.

Look at it this way.

Should trans women be forced to use mens toilets and trans men be forced to use womens toilets ?

"As for straight/bi/gay etc. The spectrum is far too wide to comfortably fit everyones preferences in those 3 labels.

In my experience a lot of straight men are attracted to femininity but also have a curious side to some taboo fun.

If they are attracted to a person who identifies as male then yes there is some tendencies that would suggest a guy who labels himself as straight isn't completely honest with himself.

If as suggested a man who is attracted to tv/cd or even tg/ts is gay or bi ? Then what does it mean if he is attracted to a transgender male with a vagina ? By that logic of genitalia being the defining factor of labelling that would make the same guy straight despite attraction to a masculine presenting individual.

Look at it this way.

Should trans women be forced to use mens toilets and trans men be forced to use womens toilets ?"

This. 100%. The labels of straight/bi/gay are so outdated now. People move between them so easily now, they're not representative any more. People are just into what they're into.

"As for straight/bi/gay etc. The spectrum is far too wide to comfortably fit everyones preferences in those 3 labels.

Look at it this way.

Should trans women be forced to use mens toilets and trans men be forced to use womens toilets ?

This. 100%. The labels of straight/bi/gay are so outdated now. People move between them so easily now, they're not representative any more. People are just into what they're into. "

110% agree with nothing you said but your still right well said it's wat makes the world go round variety is spice of life so grab the chance with both of them hands and treat her with the respect she does deserve as she sucks like those Dyson Hoover..amen hallelujah

» Add a new message to this topic