FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > MODERATORS !!!!

MODERATORS !!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok.....

Just seen a guy get a ban in the chat room for using CAPS...

And can i add.. he was the 3rd in the space of a few minutes from a certaim moderator.

Now... risking a forum ban, cus im so fuckin angry... i have to post this up..

The fella just used the caps in a funny way to emphasise the word that was part of the joke.. and, all his other wording in the room was perfect, he was polite, not rude, and nice guy.

Now.. Surely the rule for CAPS was designed so people wouldnt sit using caps all night long, which could get annoying.

But, if the moderators are going to come in heavy handed and start banning people for a joke, or, sometimes using caps, then theres something seriously wrong with the spirit of the Rule concerning caps.. and I would ask the moderators to have a rethink when they ban people for this.

If this goes on.. the moderators are at risk of pissing off good genuine people in chat rooms so much that they will take their custom to other sites.

Yeah, I know its labeled as a free site. but theres a thing called GOLD and SILVER membership, which, im sure ADMIN wouldnt like seeing greatly reduced cus of heavy handed moderators.

Im all for moderators banning assholes ( me included when i deserve it ), but not when people are having a genuine laff and being nice to other users.

Hope this post gets kept up..

I dont care if i get a forum ban for posting this cus it has to be said.

Hope others in agreement will have a free say in a free speech forum.

Mr Angry !!!

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

power trippers i think they are

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Click on the CONTACT button at the bottom of the page and send your feedback there with all information and Admin check it out.