FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Roomformorepodcast

Roomformorepodcast

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ustjimmykerry OP   Man  over a year ago

Limerick

Hi guys, have ye come across this new podcast. Its done by an irish couple i know, and its fantastic, funny intelligent and insiteful, has anyone else had a listen

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *adame BWoman  over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

Looking it up now

Limerick

"Looking it up now "

You will love it, its a brilliantly funny and honest take on the scene in ireland, im looking forward to the next episode

By *rit on shannonMan  over a year ago

portumna

have it liked on soundcloud but not listened yet first episode lined up for walk home today

Limerick

You will love it, its a great listen

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

ep2...getting down to their 1st meets & party...wonderfully honest.

now if only everyones 1st party was as much fun & the memorable experience theirs was ... although a poor start to their party experience I think nearly ended them there & then, luckily another couple found them at the party & the rest is history.

cant wait for more episodes...great listening

Had a listen earlier, Mia sounds ridiculously sexy, I was getting turned on hearing her discuss the intimate details, would only love to chat to her.

Limerick

"Had a listen earlier, Mia sounds ridiculously sexy, I was getting turned on hearing her discuss the intimate details, would only love to chat to her."

I was only thinking the same. I love how relaxed they both are on it and how comfortable they are in each others company.

By *acknnoraCouple  over a year ago

north cork

Have listened to the first one ready for part 2 now they so remind me of us two teenage sweethearts and a mighty adventurous Cpl too but 10 years at this now and still loving the lifestyle

They have that unbelievable trust like jack and I and oh the stories we could tell the laughs and the craic and thank god no bad experience ever had and we have met the most wonderful sexy ppl too and the a crew that will remain forever friends inc our Kerry Jimmy xx

[Removed by poster at 04/03/19 15:46:59]

"Have listened to the first one ready for part 2 now they so remind me of us two teenage sweethearts and a mighty adventurous Cpl too but 10 years at this now and still loving the lifestyle

They have that unbelievable trust like jack and I and oh the stories we could tell the laughs and the craic and thank god no bad experience ever had and we have met the most wonderful sexy ppl too and the a crew that will remain forever friends inc our Kerry Jimmy xx"

You two definitely played a big part in my journey among others here and certainly a major reason why I stick around .

Limerick

"Have listened to the first one ready for part 2 now they so remind me of us two teenage sweethearts and a mighty adventurous Cpl too but 10 years at this now and still loving the lifestyle

They have that unbelievable trust like jack and I and oh the stories we could tell the laughs and the craic and thank god no bad experience ever had and we have met the most wonderful sexy ppl too and the a crew that will remain forever friends inc our Kerry Jimmy xx"

Ah im blushing here

By *asey666Man  over a year ago

Dublin 13

Are ye talking about Pure Filth or a different one ?

Limerick

"Are ye talking about Pure Filth or a different one ?"

Its a different one, _oomformorepodcast. Its a couples take on swinging. You can get it on soundcloud or its on spotify too

north cork

They have that unbelievable trust like jack and I and oh the stories we could tell the laughs and the craic and thank god no bad experience ever had and we have met the most wonderful sexy ppl too and the a crew that will remain forever friends inc our Kerry Jimmy xx

You two definitely played a big part in my journey among others here and certainly a major reason why I stick around . "

Always great to hear xxx

north cork

Ah im blushing here

"

Oh you blush Jimmy now now tut tut xxx

By *rit on shannonMan  over a year ago

portumna

listened to the first two now and really a great listen well thought out and composed and great to hear their experience and how they went about getting started

Had a listen to the first episode last week. It's great that there's now a podcast for the couples! Hope it goes really well for them.

Listened to the two episodes earlier and pretty accurate description of the scene from the eyes of any newbie . Loved your communication process with each other and looking forward to the next episode.

Listened to it and love it.

Keep it up darlings x

Pure filth also is amazeballs!!!

By *leasureOrbitCouple  over a year ago

city centre

The two episodes are a really enjoyable listen, both Vincent and Mia are very easy on the ears and love their relaxed easy going style. Looking forward to future episodes!

Limerick

Ah im blushing here

Oh you blush Jimmy now now tut tut xxx"

Only on days ending in y

By *itIrishCplCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

Just listened to the first two episodes. What a welcome addition to the scene here. Wishing you the best of luck with it.

Great podcast Well done

By *antra MassageMan  over a year ago

Old bog road

I just listened to this podcast today. Very easy listening, from an intelligent couple who are having fun on the swinging scene. Lots of great ideas that help to make relationships work, about relationship, and various shades of poly, swinging and open relationship.

By *kcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Excellent podcast. I've listened to a few different podcasts over the last couple of years and this is the first that came close to describing our short journey so far and the only couple/podcast hosts we could relate to. Best of luck with it. Smart funny and very honest, can't wait for the next episode

Really enjoyed the chat in the 2nd episode, i think most couples will relate to the topics covered _specially the issues of finding 4 people to click in a swap and the first party nerves!

By *aidbare5Couple  over a year ago

down the road

Listened to the two episodes last night. Very honest and descriptive. Will be listening in for more. Ireland is slowly opening it's eyes.....

By *s VanityWoman  over a year ago

Athlone

New to the podcast scene but found it a very safe & polished description. Bit like Cheryl on the greatest dancer - looks pretty but would take Oti home to fuck every time

By *antra MassageMan  over a year ago

Old bog road

I just had a horny bus journey listening to the second podcast. Intelligent, articulate and sexy, this pair give a very funny account of their first swingers party. Have a listen on Spotify.

Just listened to ep.3

These guys are amazing.

"Just listened to ep.3

These guys are amazing."

DART podcast sorted for tomorrow!

Great podcast, listening to Mia is such a turn on she seems incredibly sexy and both so genuine and down to earth.

Episode 4 ... classic & a must listen for single guys & couples interested in MMF ...

I was that soldier many years ago ... & again the emphasis on understanding, of chemistry, r_spect & understanding what you want or your limits... MMF can be great but guys remember you are performing in front of another Male...stage fright is not unknown...the fantasy becoming a reality is great but can be initially overwhelming.

By *rinity666Man  over a year ago

Away for work abroad long term,

Listening in From France ..thanks for the horny ride home from work..and fond memories of stagefright that yes became a learning curve hihi..Things become even more interesting with MMMMF.. My wife was like a kid in a sweet shop... keep up the good work you 2!

By *spMan  over a year ago

Who know's

Mmmmmm oti yes oh yes please.

By *inkysamCouple  over a year ago

Mallow

What a wonderful addition to the fab world this podcast is..we both listened to this together and smiled and laughed our way through it..as it reminded us of when we first started also the nerves the excitement the fun and how we both felt after..very informative for beginners too well worth a listen, mia's voice is so sexy, can't wait to listen to the latest episode! Keep it up guys and thank you!!

Xxx

By *raleebiMan  over a year ago

tralee

Amazing guys absolutely loved all 4 episodes so far!!

Very interesting and the detail is absolutely fantastic..

Already looking forward to the next one!

just listened to ep5 ...there 1st from meet was interesting & disturbing & a lesson to all that may be meeting a woman or a man that is part of a couple, but has to keep the partner update on how the meet is progressing...but so much of what transpired would have been difficult to discover by message or social chat in advance, unfortunately you have to meet to see what's what.

as for their 2nd ffm ... wow ... if only all meets could be like that.

must say I'm loving all the podcasts, all so I formative for newbies & old hands alike

Must check it out

By *ducatedFool88Man  over a year ago

Drogheda

Listened to the first 3, on the 4th now. Great listen and has given me a few tips as a single man hoping to meet couples or older women. Id highly recommend

By *oomformorepodcastCouple  over a year ago

all over the place

Amazing to hear all the feedback! Huge thanks to everyone who has sent us messages of support - totally unexpected but it really means so much to us.

Just uploaded Episode 6 - this one is about our experiences playing separately and how we navigated boundaries, emotions, intimacy. And some sexy stuff too.

V&M

By *ittyMissKittyWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

"Amazing to hear all the feedback! Huge thanks to everyone who has sent us messages of support - totally unexpected but it really means so much to us.

Just uploaded Episode 6 - this one is about our experiences playing separately and how we navigated boundaries, emotions, intimacy. And some sexy stuff too.

V&M"

Looking forward to it folks

Brilliant podcast, first one I have heard from Irish folks and dealing with the scene here

Yes i have listened to two now, I am awaiting the next one xx

By *r1Mrs1Couple  over a year ago

Dublin

Ms has been listening. She says it's very interesting.

I've listened to them all...really enjoyed them too

spent the morning listening as i was working from home ..

great insight to the lifestyle

funny few incidents..like the sandwich story and the chips cravings..lifes simple pleasures

both lucky you have such a connection..appreciate what you both have....

keep up the good work

needless to say i didnt get a whole pile of work done

By *cottybear74Man  over a year ago

kilkenny

"Hi guys, have ye come across this new podcast. Its done by an irish couple i know, and its fantastic, funny intelligent and insiteful, has anyone else had a listen "

Must check it out

By *abraham_LincolnWoman  over a year ago

City Centre

"Hi guys, have ye come across this new podcast. Its done by an irish couple i know, and its fantastic, funny intelligent and insiteful, has anyone else had a listen

Must check it out"

Sorry but I feel it's quite stilted, almost sounds scripted. It doesn't flow very naturally. It's probably because I can relate more to the Pure Filth ladies, as a single woman on fab, but I find them so much more craic. I laugh out loud to them, I just find myself cringing at the roomformore one. Sorry

silted?

well i did find it genuine

not easy to chat so open and off script when knowing your convo is being recorded..seem very realistic and in no way offensive with regards their not so positive meets..

Think we all have been in similar situations and had those experiences..they have a great outlook though and still see the glass half full side

typo...stilted i meant

By *etergemmaCouple  over a year ago

South Dublin Area

"Hi guys, have ye come across this new podcast. Its done by an irish couple i know, and its fantastic, funny intelligent and insiteful, has anyone else had a listen

Must check it out

Sorry but I feel it's quite stilted, almost sounds scripted. It doesn't flow very naturally. It's probably because I can relate more to the Pure Filth ladies, as a single woman on fab, but I find them so much more craic. I laugh out loud to them, I just find myself cringing at the roomformore one. Sorry "

All though i enjoyed the initial podcast from

Pure Filth, I find them immature, vulgar and judge-mental and the one about fat sex(their words) was one of the most unsexy things i have had displeasure to listen to.

By *iffaWoman  over a year ago

wherever

I find roomformore very entertaining. Vincent and Mia are easy to listen to and I think they gel very well. Also like the girls from pure filth don’t agree with everything but it’s all a point of view really isn’t it?

City Centre

Must check it out

Sorry but I feel it's quite stilted, almost sounds scripted. It doesn't flow very naturally. It's probably because I can relate more to the Pure Filth ladies, as a single woman on fab, but I find them so much more craic. I laugh out loud to them, I just find myself cringing at the roomformore one. Sorry All though i enjoyed the initial podcast from

Pure Filth, I find them immature, vulgar and judge-mental and the one about fat sex(their words) was one of the most unsexy things i have had displeasure to listen to. "

Its a personal preference I suppose. I found Vincent calling everything 'super hot' really cringey.

By *kcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Strolling through a forest in kildare with camera in hand listening to ep3. So much of what has gone before resonates with us and increase the urge to get back into the scene. Brilliant podcast but I'll not get a single scenic photo at this rate.

latest episode ...interview with a unicorn... is great, as are their own reflections on meets..couples should listen to the interview & it may answer some of their question as to why it's so difficult to meet a unicorn

Keep her lit guys alls entertaining, maybe even educational at times but all a bit of fun. Would love to spend a few hours with Mia also that definatly would be entertainment and I'd surely learn new tricks I'm sure. Of course with the blessing of vincent

By *eelyoursurrenderMan  over a year ago

m1 communter belt

Sounds like AJ made the podcast.

By *uckypuppy007Woman  over a year ago

dublin

Sure it's on Spotify??

the story behind the "purple knickers" is interesting, kinky & disturbing but whatever rocks your boat

City Centre

"the story behind the "purple knickers" is interesting, kinky & disturbing but whatever rocks your boat "

Doubtful.

"Sure it's on Spotify??"

I listen to it on Soundcloud

I listen on Spotify.

all over the place

And we're on iTunes too...

Any ideas for upcoming episodes?? Open to suggestions for topics and interviews

By *adeenoMan  over a year ago

Longford

"And we're on iTunes too...

Any ideas for upcoming episodes?? Open to suggestions for topics and interviews"

It really is a fantastic listen! Mia your voice is so sexy...keep up the good work!

By *eankaren88Couple  over a year ago

By the sea

Love to invite these two to DaCave, think we would end up listening to their voice and antics all night.. one day, one day..

"And we're on iTunes too...

Any ideas for upcoming episodes?? Open to suggestions for topics and interviews"

You've interviewed the single female you should interview a single male now.... Well verified and sane single guy too otherwise would be a strange show

By *cottybear74Man  over a year ago

kilkenny

Can't seems to find it on Spotify

By *ost-KittensCouple  over a year ago

dublin

gkad to hear your single female guest found KK one of the two highlights of her swinging experience. Roll on the next one....

all over the place

She certainly did ... as do we

"gkad to hear your single female guest found KK one of the two highlights of her swinging experience. Roll on the next one...."

all over the place

Just uploaded Episode 8

V&M

just listened to Ep8...a great listen & some great insights...particularly interesting the Irish womens morals v foreign women... for Irish the open relationship/ bit on the side is mainly a no go area...

looking forward to future episodes when other issues are discussed.

This is my Friday night plans but have heard only good things

By *oreThanOnceMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Very interesting podcast episode as always and long due .

Keep them coming, I love listening to you two talking and sharing your personal experience, with goods and the bads.

The observation about East European women attitude versus Irish women attitude to swinging and open relationships was very interesting .

all over the place

It’s been a while but we are back with a new episode. Hope you enjoy our Covid Capers!!

By *ysticalWoman  over a year ago

wexford

"It’s been a while but we are back with a new episode. Hope you enjoy our Covid Capers!!"
welcome back guys love your new episode

By *igswingersMan  over a year ago

Near longford

Where can i find the podcast

By *ratos87Man  over a year ago

Galway

It's on Spotify, iTunes and Soundcloud. Delighted to have it back. Will be giving it a listen before bed

Near longford

What's it called

Near longford

Found it.

» Add a new message to this topic