FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Above 45= too old

Above 45= too old

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is anyone who is above 45 too old? It seems to be the magic number that even ppl older than 45 won go above

Discuss

Please bear in mind this is a tongue in cheek post,no rants please...play nice lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

not at all, every couple are different and some couple's on here in their 50s look fantastic

It hasn't proved to be a problem to me anyway. Met lot's of nice people and age has not been a factor. I've been with lower and higher and it all depends on the spark!

Yes you are of course correct, but there does seem to be an inordinate number with that numeral as their upper limit.....i am not giving out....i am just putting it out there that above 45 reduces your chances of meeting ppl....no better man to uphold individuals rights to use this site as they see fit,because i do,its just been an observation while looking at individuals profiles

We're the oldest couple we know, everyone we meet is exactly 49. We just can't get over this spooky coincidence....

Less than 45 in my eyes is too young

Everyone has different tastes and age brackets based on preferences.

"We're the oldest couple we know, everyone we meet is exactly 49. We just can't get over this spooky coincidence...."

Pardon?....you mean i am too young??? yipee lol

45 is when the grey pubes start to appear lol

@larneguyandgirl... what if you shave them? then you won't know!!!!

Depends how old you look, doesn't it. There are people of 35 who look 50 and people of 50 who look 35. Nigella's over 45 and I wouldn't say no to her (cooking that is, obviously) and there are lots of other men and women in the public eye like that.

"45 is when the grey pubes start to appear lol

"

I was only 36

"Depends how old you look, doesn't it. There are people of 35 who look 50 and people of 50 who look 35. Nigella's over 45 and I wouldn't say no to her (cooking that is, obviously) and there are lots of other men and women in the public eye like that."

Yes what you say is correct,some ppl age better than others,but it beggars belief how some one will know how you look by your age! as you say yourself...some people look better at 50 ?????? so what you look like isnt the main thing that has 45 as the glass ceiling

Its all about preference we go for a guy similar outlook on life and hopefully same interest so no oldies lol

I am 28 and most of the people I have olayed with are in their late 40 or mid 50s.age does not bother me at all.

"I am 28 and most of the people I have olayed with are in their late 40 or mid 50s.age does not bother me at all."

Ah jez you are most welcome to come to ireland any time lol....and a good attitude to have on a site like this

Ohhh so I have 4 good years left in me so ... LOL

Well isn't it all about the spark, the craic, the fun, the laughs, and THEN the wee grey hairs might come into question

Most people I have enjoyed playing with here have also been over 45 ... it's only a number

"Ohhh so I have 4 good years left in me so ... LOL

Well isn't it all about the spark, the craic, the fun, the laughs, and THEN the wee grey hairs might come into question

Most people I have enjoyed playing with here have also been over 45 ... it's only a number"

Exactly my friend

I am in ireland I live in co kerry.

Lol oh i know that now,i just thout you were in oz but i realised from you profile that you were from kerry,but you have a good attitude to this site,cant fault you for that

some people say we are too old lolyou know the saying,the older the tune etc.what people need to realize,that as you get older,you tend to take your time doing certain things,and that includes sex.as a 20 yr old,10 mins max,as a 30ys old maybe 30 mins,since i turned 40 it has to be at least 1hr,anything less is a waste of time,and really double that to be worthwhile.and girls dont be fooled that us guys cant keep going for that long.as a dear friend of mine said recently,a 20 yr old would be more likely to cum in their pants before she got hewr knickers off lol

or the older they get the longer recovery time between shags?

never good to be ageist, just asking for bad karma when you hit the same age yourself!

its all about preference isnt it but some guys area bit sensitive arent they lol,why email someone who has a preference for younger guys and wonder why they are regected lol

By *ouple1234Couple  over a year ago

BELFAST UK

"its all about preference isnt it but some guys area bit sensitive arent they lol,why email someone who has a preference for younger guys and wonder why they are regected lol"

It is all about preference indeed, I would maybe be ageist the other way in that don't think I would want to meet anyone a,lot younger than me, never say never though

By *oggingtoyboyMan  over a year ago

city

i think women above 45 are realy sexy.. Its all the experience they have.. And a womans body can mature lovely too.. For me a older woman is a massive turn on.. Love them.. Lol.x

hi _oggingtoyboy hell dont you make us over 45 ladys feel good

By *oggingtoyboyMan  over a year ago

city

ye aww i love to make a older woman feel good.. Women are like a fine wine only get better with age.x

By *umDrinkerSwallowTV/TS  over a year ago

Belfast North

Age is but a number (or similar clap trap).. I remember my mother forgot my 11th birthday - so did I we remembered a week later.

When i was 24 I thought for a year I was 25.

Sex partners and age... I go more for the maturity of their brain, and attitude to sex, and lifestyle....

Age is but a number !!!!

people can be very shallow at a young age,i know i was.as you get older,you appreciate,the finer things,eg not just for 10mins lol.and just to reply to a certain couple,it might take longer,but then you will remember it longer

I personally think its just fine as long as there's Mutual attraction.

Look at bruce campbell for e.g in his early fifties and hell yeah

I agree....I find my personal preference is for guys between 38 and 50...as we tend to be on the same level of maturity...well sometimes anyway...lol...as for me a meet isn't just a few messages and lets fuk! lol! Personality is important to a degree.

Overall age is a personal preference but there has to be some sort of attraction before it works for me no matter what ur age...!

"Age is but a number (or similar clap trap).. I remember my mother forgot my 11th birthday - so did I we remembered a week later.

When i was 24 I thought for a year I was 25.

Sex partners and age... I go more for the maturity of their brain, and attitude to sex, and lifestyle....

Age is but a number !!!!

"

Awwwwwwwwwwwww

You both forgot your birthday ?

Kets hope the grim reaper forgets your birthday for a week at the other end of life

xxxxxxx

check out mrs sohots ass and tell me that 45 is too old,shes a lot fitter than some of the 20s girls an here xxx have fun all

By *oyotaCouple  over a year ago

mayo

At the end of the day age is a state of mind not a condition ,

"At the end of the day age is a state of mind not a condition , "

I could not agree more,age means sod all either way,and on a personal note,meets have more to do with personality....but hey thats just me

"check out mrs sohots ass and tell me that 45 is too old,shes a lot fitter than some of the 20s girls an here xxx have fun all"

Great ass for a lady at any age sohot!

» Add a new message to this topic