FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Accom and/or book room

Accom and/or book room

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rT30 OP   Man  over a year ago

Munster

Lately no matter what way I word or phrase my mails I am getting no replies at all.

So to try and combat that I have decided to post this message on the forum.

To just encourage a meet and prove I am genuine would it help if I would pay for and book a hotel room in advance in a location of the other persons choosing ?

Is there any interested even?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Never pay hotel unless u r sure they are genuine and met b4 so many wasters and hotels aren't cheap just get in the chatrooms and get to know people hun x

Munster

"Never pay hotel unless u r sure they are genuine and met b4 so many wasters and hotels aren't cheap just get in the chatrooms and get to know people hun x"

Have done that but it hasn't worked out for me. I am thinking it's a way to prove I am genuine mire than anything else.

Looking at your profile for example you are clearly genuine so there would be no issue obviously.

Not trying to drop a hint by the way haha. Just trying to explain where I am coming from!

There are folk in here who get a real kick of making someone travel a distance book a room and not turning up . They will even be on site the next day looking for a meet . A very memorable day in the chat room was a couple who found themselves confronted by three guys they had stood up . They had some credibility arguing they didnt trust him so hadn't showed for guy number one but by guy number three they just looked dumb .

The couple are still on the site .

So chat get to know and let it happen . If you don't gel you don't gel and if you do the path to a meet will be fairly smooth .

If it looks too good to be true it is . If it smells dodgy then say thanks but no

Munster

Jim

Thank you for the sound advice it is much appreciated. I understand exactly where you ate coming from. However as the single guy my options are slightly limited unfortunately. So in a way I just have to take my chances.

I think I may be letting myself down slightly on my approach also. In so far as I am extremely polite and well mannered in my initial mail to couples and this can be takin up wrong by people.

I guess some folks don't realise that there are still genuine well mannered polite guys out there who were brought up well and are no matter what they say very very nervous about meeting.

Keep the head down and arse up as they say and keep trying is the main thing.

Thanks again Larne and Jimmy

if I could see younger guys id see you tomorrow not a problem

Unfortunately for you I dont get turned on my younger guys

But what I hope Im showing is that you do have a lot to offer and there are females and couple out there for who you suit.

Maybe you didnt suit them that day. I get many mails that can piss me right off sometimes yet another day I can see the funny side or Im just in a different head space and who I might have just passed by before suddenly becomes interesting and worth while getting to know

Your profile and posts here show to me you are articulate and educated, both something I like to see - as do others. There are loads of us who love to see manners and politeness, both traits need to be applauded

Don't lower your standards. Booking a hotel in advance is madness - some eejit on here will take advantage

Dont give up. Keep plugging away. You are you, dont change that to fit others - be you and find someone who fits

Munster

Missy thank you sincerely for the reply. I will admit that it is quite encouraging to get a bit of support from a female even if it did start out badly lol!

As you say I just have to keep plugging away and hopefully something will go my way.

Thank you

Xx

By *illbillMan  over a year ago

dublin

man...no easy solution...and regardless its nothing personal to you..you could tie ur mickey upwith a red velvet bow and people will still snub you...i had a meet arranged, i drove from dublin to longford, fuel aint cheap either, was stood up. dont go paying for rooms till ur 110% sure. wasting money and time aint fun.

i agree with u dude like i never hear anything back either

Munster

Hey again x

Just wanted to say thank you again to everyone for the posts on this thread.

I realise that it is tough work for guys like me in here but you can't give up lol!!

Hopefully things will start working for me again soon.

Thanks Paul xx

» Add a new message to this topic