FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Profiles with photos

Profiles with photos

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *unIrishGuy OP   Man  over a year ago

Dublin

Why are there so many women on here with no photos on their profiles? Yet the first thing they ask for is a photo of you?

Then when you send they don't bother replying. I don't think I am monster looking so either they are stringing along or I am.

But ladies, a response, even a no get lost response helps and is not much to ask for.

Any one offer suggestions or advice?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's simple maths man . Guys get the very occasional email girls get dozens . A lot of the emails they get are of the RUHORNY type . Even a well written message can get lost in all that noise .

no pic no play should ring alarm bells if they dont have a pic,probably the lady in question is scratching her balls lol

well said lol

It's amazing but generally the genuine women. Have.....

1. Pictures

2. Verifications

3. Have more than one line profiles

4. Generally don't ask for face pics until you have chatted a bit.

In my limited experience other than that they are messers ...........

Dave

have to disagree with above,how would you be genuine,if you have more than 1 profile????agree with couple from larne,ballscratchers lol,a lot of them on here.and it is easy to figure them out.a lot of couples on here the same,i think it should be better regulated

The entire photo on profile issue remains an ongoing debacle.

No amount of pictures on profiles deems you genuine nor does the length of time as a member.

You'll get people whinning that guys have cock pics, mainly females, then whinning because there's no profile pictures.

The only way to deem people genuine is simply by meeting and leaving a Verification, again this does not have to be displayed on your profile apart from the ' verified ' icon on your profile.

I have cock pictures, I display some of my verifications but never my friends list.

There's no doubt some people see this site and possibly other sites more like a dating site, they get a buzz at the idea but don't or can't follow through.

People are here for many reasons known only to themselves.

Never judge others until you've questioned your own existence here!

"have to disagree with above,how would you be genuine,if you have more than 1 profile????agree with couple from larne,ballscratchers lol,a lot of them on here.and it is easy to figure them out.a lot of couples on here the same,i think it should be better regulated "

You need to re read - he said more then one line in the profile

who is going to be doing this regulating? Are we not all supposed to be adult? Are we not capable of regulating ourselves?

As you say - its easy enough to spot the fake profiles - so report - block and move on

Most of the 'ballscratchers' are pretty easily recognised. Either no pics and a bare profile or stolen pics of google of some american teenage girl

By *illbillMan  over a year ago

dublin

its called unparalled logic...its logical to request a pic...the unparalled bit is when they wont forward one on or even have one on their profile, but yet judge you on yours or lack of pic. we as men are in the minority and the females by the nature of their lack of abundance call the shots..and they know it. we have no choice.

"its called unparalled logic...its logical to request a pic...the unparalled bit is when they wont forward one on or even have one on their profile, but yet judge you on yours or lack of pic. we as men are in the minority and the females by the nature of their lack of abundance call the shots..and they know it. we have no choice.

"

I agree with this,women have the ball at their own feet,but may i just point out its not just women who ask for a pic and dont reply, couples do too,for what ever reason.To my mind its only manners (now there is a thing!) to reply especially if a pic has been "requested"

I do believe what an earlier poster has said,that alot are "scratching their balls" and having talked to different ppl,there are alot of false profiles on here.I have not experienced this my self, but the few that i have chatted to say that it seems to be alot of males pretending to be females......go figure

» Add a new message to this topic