FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > waxing

waxing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *shore OP   Man  over a year ago

cork

Thinking of getting my chest waxed.....is it soar to do?im worried about area around nipples

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman  over a year ago

your imagination

"Thinking of getting my chest waxed.....is it soar to do?im worried about area around nipples"

If it's your first time being waxed, it probably will hurt a little. Exfoliate the day before, and take an over the counter painkiller like ibuprofen 5-10 minutes before you get waxed... It will take the edge off any pain.

Personally, I like a hairy chest on a man, but we do things to please ourselves, not others

cork

Thank you...i just fancy seening my chest

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Thinking of getting my chest waxed.....is it soar to do?im worried about area around nipples

If it's your first time being waxed, it probably will hurt a little. Exfoliate the day before, and take an over the counter painkiller like ibuprofen 5-10 minutes before you get waxed... It will take the edge off any pain.

Personally, I like a hairy chest on a man, but we do things to please ourselves, not others "

I also like a hairy chest on a man

Yours is just right, not to much and not so little it would look better gone....

I quite like running my fingers through a hairy chest

cork

Must just muster the courage

By *jtravellerWoman  over a year ago

surrey

Don’t drink alcohol before. If the hair is long , clip it to about 1cm. It hurts more the first time, less each time after . Never waxed my chest though, just a Brazilian ??

"Thinking of getting my chest waxed.....is it soar to do?im worried about area around nipples"

There are much easier ways OP, I got waxed a few times but nope it's not for me. I just couldn't get used to it, to sore and uncomfortable. Perhaps try a mans grommer or veet cream is just as good leaves the skin nice and smooth. I don't mind hair sometimes but much rather smooth soft skin for sure. Goodluck witb it OP.....

By *eanbelfastMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Got my legs waxed for charity before. Certain parts were sore but not sure I’d want the chest waxed.

I just keep up shaving every time I shower.

I like a hairy chest.

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"Thinking of getting my chest waxed.....is it soar to do?im worried about area around nipples

Personally, I like a hairy chest on a man, but we do things to please ourselves, not others "

I think it's just plain wrong if you have to take painkillers to undergo a beauty treatment such as hair removal. Shows the stupidity behind such fashion trends.

Op, a hairy chest is very acceptable and sexy to most women. I recommend alternative methodes if you still want to get rid of it.

Chest isn't to bad depends how sensitive you are but holy fuck do not get your A hole done it brought tears to my eyes honestly don't know how women do it...

The tauter the skin the less painful it is, so you might be asked to stretch out the skin while it’s being done. It’s a short sharp pain but imho the results are worth it. Super soft smooth skin. That said chest hair is nice

By *lucard5Man  over a year ago

kerry capital

Home wax kit. Any advice welcome.

By *murphMan  over a year ago

drogheda

Hairy chest here had it waxed one time for charity bit ohh the itch when growing bacl

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman  over a year ago

your imagination

Personally, I like a hairy chest on a man, but we do things to please ourselves, not others

I think it's just plain wrong if you have to take painkillers to undergo a beauty treatment such as hair removal. Shows the stupidity behind such fashion trends.

Op, a hairy chest is very acceptable and sexy to most women. I recommend alternative methodes if you still want to get rid of it. "

You consider it a beauty treatment, but for others it's an essential process in becoming themselves. That's why in my initial comment I said that these things should only be done to please yourself and not others. While the OP may have his own reasons for doing it, others may hate how they look or feel with body hair, and a little pain is worth it to be more confident. It's no different than someone having their ears pierced (or other parts), or being tattooed really... Same principle... A little pain, but worth so much to the individual if they love how they look afterwards

» Add a new message to this topic