FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Hey again

Hey again

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rT30 OP   Man  over a year ago

Munster

I recently posted a couple of things in this forum and I must say some genuine and lovely people gave contacted me so thank you xxx

However no meet is planned yet. So I just wanted to post this. I am obviously genuine and discreet so if any wants to mail me I will gladly provide my mobile number and maybe we can go from there?

Thank you. Paul

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I wish you well my friend, that said they're numerous fellow forumites that will gladly jump in and whine about your post, length of time here....blah blah

"I recently posted a couple of things in this forum and I must say some genuine and lovely people gave contacted me so thank you xxx

However no meet is planned yet. So I just wanted to post this. I am obviously genuine and discreet so if any wants to mail me I will gladly provide my mobile number and maybe we can go from there?

Thank you. Paul"

Im so glad you have been able to come back and post a more positive experience

It really is the only way - get yourself known here by posting in the forums and chatting in chat and get those invites to socials. You will soon get those meets

By *rT30 OP   Man  over a year ago

Munster

Just another positive update to any folks who are actually reading this.

I know a lot of guys give out about not getting a chance to meet or chat to people etc etc.

Well since I started posting on the forums and altering the way I approach people a small bit I have noticed a big up turn in my fortunes.

Maybe I am just lucky or something but my point is that it is not all bad guys if you take the time and make the effort it will work in your favour.

And that is coming from a guy who used to bitch and moan a hell of a lot haha!

"

it is not all bad guys if you take the time and make the effort it will work in your favour."

hear hear!!

» Add a new message to this topic