FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > is 23 two young to be on here ?

is 23 two young to be on here ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hey peeps

came on here looking for fun wrote to alot of single ladies and couples , i have pics

and have had no luck ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

your profiles fine lad

thanks hun x

By *illbillMan  over a year ago

dublin

makes no differance..23, 33, 43 you could be even be russels crowes handsome brother, the women here will ignore you or deem you as a pest. some may even befriend you only to later block you for no reason...infact there is no reasoning with most here...best of luck. some will on chat on condition u produce a pic while they withhold theirs or have none,

By *ovedupstillCouple  over a year ago

mullinwire

"makes no differance..23, 33, 43 you could be even be russels crowes handsome brother, the women here will ignore you or deem you as a pest. some may even befriend you only to later block you for no reason...infact there is no reasoning with most here...best of luck. some will on chat on condition u produce a pic while they withhold theirs or have none,

"

why are you here being this bitter?

OP, the whole process can take time.

the one thing i would recommend, however, is DONT put threads moaning about not meeting, cuz the people you might like to meet, read them, and thats your chance gone.

get chattin and get yourself known

haha thanks dude its funny to hear how others are getting on

dublin

im not being specific....im being general, so anyone reading this post wont be offended...and my cynicism isnt personal to me but a general consensus felt by most males here...as for moaning about unable to get meets...that wasnt the issue...the issue was that of being ignored...even a simple hello can be met with a blocking..

lol the amount of negative feeling I see on the forums constantly from users of this site Im surprised it has so many members!!

dublin

we live in hope...lol...waiting for the creeps to vanish and ladies to relax a bit

haha some day some day

Not too young for some babe but get in chatrooms and get to know people we normally meet after getting to know people in chat 1st so good luck and say hi if u see us in chat xx

"we live in hope...lol...waiting for the creeps to vanish and ladies to relax a bit"

people just need to cheer up lol, nothing as unarousing as people moaning about not getting a ride hahaha. Last time I checked sex was meant to be fun for all.

» Add a new message to this topic