FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Affairs

Affairs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Has anyone here ever had an affair at work? If so how did it start? How did it end and was there any fall out? I would consider it a very high risk activity and am somewhat fascinated by the dynamic particularly as to how they are initiated.

No personal experience and no intention just curious

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oserMan  over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

Yep

A cliche but it was with the secretary.

At tea break one day we started talking about books, recommendations etc and I mentioned that I loved to read at lunch on my tod with a cuppa.

Few days later I got a txt asking was I enjoying the book as she had spotted me on the canal side reading. Few txts later and lots of innuendo re the type of book & how naughty we could be,,, agreed to meet for lunch a few days later at the canal,within 5 mins we were kissing ( just thinking about it is yum) anyway we ended up in back of my jeep with me getting a bj.

The relationship went on for about 5yrs and boy did she know a thing or two

Still pals to this day

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

i had an affair with this lady it was heaven but she blew it up bye taking her ex back . I think he dropped her when he found out about me . I was floating with her . She broke my heart and i cried my heart out .

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes, I had an affair many years ago. Long story....lotta fun and lotta heartbreak. PM if anyone interested in details.

met a wonderful lady from cavan on here a few years ago,we had a few meets but things grew into something more and we fell for each other.

We were both going through stuff in our own marriages and we lost touch

I often think about her still

Not an affair but working in a gym presents its opportunities

Sneaking around and staying back after hours to have fun on the benches, gym floor and office has all been fun.... Especially that's all they want is fun and they always initiate it

I had one a long time ago when I was married. My colleagues and I were on a night out and as the drink flowed it just happened between me and a girl I work with. I thought it would be a one night thing but she was keen for it to happen again as she confessed she’d fancied me for a while. The affair didn’t really interfere with work apart from a few people taking the piss and when it ended we both remained friends

By *ateniteCouple  over a year ago

Youghal

In a previous job 2 of my colleagues were having an affair. The male was married. The nature of the work meant that they often had to travel together and stay in hotels etc.

It was going well for them until his wife rocked up to the head office and nearly wrecked place, blaming the company for facilitating the affair.

They "left" the company not long after.

"Has anyone here ever had an affair at work? If so how did it start? How did it end and was there any fall out? I would consider it a very high risk activity and am somewhat fascinated by the dynamic particularly as to how they are initiated.

No personal experience and no intention just curious "

Mrs Bash, my answer is No.

I like the simplicity and no drama at work. I didn't and wouldn't date anyone from my workplace, even clients, no exceptions.

I bounced on my former co worker this morning and the first thing he said after saying "hi, how are you?" was: "Finally, I can arrange a date with you!"

My answer was No, I wouldn't meet you.You aren't my cup of tea.

A little bit bitchy? Maybe...

By *evil_u_knowMan  over a year ago

city

Affair as in someone in work who is married?

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan  over a year ago

Tipperary

I'll have an affair with you bash, no problem

Nope not a hope I work with all men.

"Affair as in someone in work who is married?"

No;)

But regarding Mrs Bash... I'll opt having affair with this lovely lady

While I was doing security in a shop , I did have an affair with one of the girls , She got someone else to get my phone number and started messaging me , we had a few meets but she was married and after a few staff parties the word spread and we had to stop .

Since I was external I got transfered , so my advice is do not hook up at work place

" so my advice is do not hook up at work place "

"I'll have an affair with you bash, no problem "

Good man William

city

Well I fucked a woman who was financing a company I was sub contracting for if that counts.

Investors wanted to meet the team, get an idea of what the company was trying to do etc.

I regretted it after cause my cock is like crack and she kept asking for more, and I didnt want to toss her to the kerb and risk the guys financing so I had to give her less and less and make it seem like it was her idea.

Anyway wouldnt fuck a married person in work. Not being high and mighty, just no way am I gonna be the cause of an angry husband shooting up the office.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Lol thanks for the offers! Just to be clear I’m not in the market for an affair! I tend to be oblivious a lot of the time and recently learnt that a couple of people in work are having an affair and am pretty flabbergasted tbh hence the questions!

By *avidc2019Man  over a year ago

dublin

Very dangerous ground I’d avoid at all costs to be honest

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan  over a year ago

Tipperary

"Lol thanks for the offers! Just to be clear I’m not in the market for an affair! I tend to be oblivious a lot of the time and recently learnt that a couple of people in work are having an affair and am pretty flabbergasted tbh hence the questions!"
if I'm been honest I have done it, I was single,she was married. The risk and excitement of doing something wrong is good but alot at stake, especially where young children are involved. I wouldn't judge either. You dont know what a person's sex life is like at home. My motto is, if I know someone is having an affair and it doesn't affect me, dont get involved

city

"Lol thanks for the offers! Just to be clear I’m not in the market for an affair! I tend to be oblivious a lot of the time and recently learnt that a couple of people in work are having an affair and am pretty flabbergasted tbh hence the questions!"

Yeah name the company even the government offices and people are sneaking off to the toilets to have sex in them.

DURTY BASTIDS

me Im total pro in work, none of that, dont even get asked..

Have always been a believer of don’t mix business and pleasure

Have seen the fallout of others making the mistake and the threats of transfers to other locations when management found out

Surprisingly it was always the female who was threatened with the move

Never had an affair with anyone I worked with.

A few years ago man I was great friends with and who was an ex boss was leaving our Dept and we went out for lunch as we did every few months.

When we were in the lift on our way back to the office he kissed me and said he loved me and had done for years!

Thank goodness he was leaving because as far as I was concerned he was just my friend....nothing more!

When I was 20 I worked in a music shop, on a staff night out I hooked up with my female manager, she was married, we had sex a few times after that night, fizzled out. Worked there for about 6months after and moved on. Was awkward for a while but I was 20, didn’t care!

affairs with married folks are just too much grief regardless of them being in the workplace or not.

I had an affair with a work colleague for approximately 6 months. It was a mad time & ended when her husband discovered some intimate pictures she had texted to me. We still work in the same building but the affair ruined the friendship.

By *asterIrelandMan  over a year ago

Tipperary

It was many years ago, working in an IT Service Desk. Started talking to a Customer for an IT Issue...I flew to Italy for 1 day, spent it in a hotel room and flew back to Ireland the day after....

By *rivexMan  over a year ago

London

'My cock is like crack.....'

Id hope so, because if you have a personality like that you need all the help you can get sunshine

By *anggirllouthWoman  over a year ago

monaghan

"Yep

At tea break one day we started talking about books, recommendations etc and I mentioned that I loved to read at lunch on my tod with a cuppa.

Few days later I got a txt asking was I enjoying the book as she had spotted me on the canal side reading. Few txts later and lots of innuendo re the type of book & how naughty we could be,,, agreed to meet for lunch a few days later at the canal,within 5 mins we were kissing ( just thinking about it is yum) anyway we ended up in back of my jeep with me getting a bj.

Still pals to this day "

loved this story but curious to what you were reading

By *oserMan  over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

"Yep

Still pals to this day loved this story but curious to what you were reading"

Funny but I actually remember it was called monument by Ian Graham

By *inkywife1981Couple  over a year ago

A town near you

As a naive teenager I had a thing with a married man that I worked with, it transpired that over the years he always hit on any young naive women starting out in the job.

When your young and think you know what your doing and a good looking older colleague takes an interest in you it's very flattering!

I had a thing with a woman I worked with... I was 17 at the time and she was 12 years older

By *anggirllouthWoman  over a year ago

monaghan

"Yep

Still pals to this day loved this story but curious to what you were reading

Funny but I actually remember it was called monument by Ian Graham "

cool

By *lowersMan  over a year ago

Derry

Had a wonderful four year affair with a girl in work. We fell in love, never had a single disagreement in that time. One day she told me it was over and never spoke to me again. Just ghosted me, lied about me to colleagues and made my life a misery. She broke my heart. Friends tell me she was just protecting herself emotionally, but she was cruel. We no longer work together but still she won’t even stay in he same room as me. All without explanation. Very sad and very sore. I’d quite like to hear other members views. I’m still confused by her actions.

"Has anyone here ever had an affair at work? If so how did it start? How did it end and was there any fall out? I would consider it a very high risk activity and am somewhat fascinated by the dynamic particularly as to how they are initiated.

No personal experience and no intention just curious "

I did once in my first job years ago. It ended up being a pain in the hole with gossip and the related stress for the other person who was in a relationship.

Haven’t bothered with that sort of drama in work since.

» Add a new message to this topic