FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Legal crap

Legal crap

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

WARNING: YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION TO USE ANY OF MY PROFILE OR PICTURES IN ANY FORM. IF YOU HAVE OR DO, IT WILL BE CONSIDERED A SERIOUS VIOLATION OF MY PRIVACY AND WILL BE SUBJECT TO LEGAL ACTION

Those of you who do not understand the reasoning behind this posting, Facebook is now a publicly traded entity. Unless you state otherwise, anyone can infringe on your right to privacy once you post to this site. It is recommended that you and other members post a similar notice as this, or you may copy and paste this version. If you do not post such a statement once, then you are indirectly allowing public use of items such as your photos and the information contained in your status updates

This profile either in its entirety or any part there of including photographs must not be copied, quoted or used by any person, institution, company or agency. The content of the profile remains our property both real and intellectual. By posting this profile I do not wave my human rights to privacy under article 8.1 & 8.2 of the European Convention. Legal action will be taken against any party who attempts any breach of data or violation of my rights.

Can we just take a second to discuss how this piece of literature is gonna stop trolls from stealing my pictures and using them. I put my pictures on here knowing full well that i cant stop this from happening. God himself (if u believe in such things) couldn't make this piece of jargan stand up in court. Even if u did get to court with it, good luck finding the faceless person who stole it.lol.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ungry CatCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

But.... it sounds so sophisticated and threatening and clever with so many words that common folk wouldn't use in their every day life...

Love this added to profiles with bad grammar. Always brings a cringey smile to my face

By *hesexaddictMan  over a year ago

Dublin 24

The warning is pointless, it's even on FAQ's for fab website, below is the link.

https://www.fabswingers.com/articles/FAQ#disclaimer

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"But.... it sounds so sophisticated and threatening and clever with so many words that common folk wouldn't use in their every day life...

Love this added to profiles with bad grammar. Always brings a cringey smile to my face "

I just think its funny that people actually think this will achieve something. It makes me so un-interested in a profile to see this shite plastered on it lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Once you deliberatly post something in the public domain it is not protected under copywrite. Posting "you cannot use this" means nothing. Cant see how so many people here dont understand this.

By *evil_u_knowMan  over a year ago

city

"Once you deliberatly post something in the public domain it is not protected under copywrite. Posting "you cannot use this" means nothing. Cant see how so many people here dont understand this."

That's not true. Once you post something on the internet it is copyright to you, or the site you posted it to automatically. UNLESS you post it under one of them licensees that allows copying.

However, a public domain idea can not be patented, and in some cases a copyright might not be applicable as some things need to be patented instead.

However proving you posted the idea first online would allow you to use the patent free of charge if someone else patented it before you. Thats called prior art exception on patents (heavily used by apple, they dust off drawings of your idea with a date on it a year before you drew yours and use your patent free).

But yeah, 90% of stuff on the internet is copyright, all your facebook posts are, all your photos are, etc. Who owns the copyright? probably facebook, and on here probably fabswingers, and if they dont own the copyright they own the reproduction rights.

By *exy Sarah and MichaelCouple  over a year ago

Torquay

The latest we’ve seen is people threatening to issue an invoice for unauthorised picture use !!

Completely mental

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman  over a year ago

your imagination

I have a disclaimer on mine. But it's specific to the site itself following an incident on another site where someone who had threatened me and I'd had to block was appointed a Moderator and given full access to my profile.

By *exy Sarah and MichaelCouple  over a year ago

Torquay

All threats and warnings are pointless I’m afraid x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sydney University or any associated pseudo-legal copypasta nonsense is an instant “no meet” for me

» Add a new message to this topic