FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > what id like to do..

what id like to do..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *shore OP   Man  over a year ago

cork

Sometime when i see a photo,something goes through my mind...just filt but its not appropiate to send such messages without some contact.....but if any lady or couple would like to know what id like to do with them just say your in and ill looked at your photoes and reply with what ever came into my mind.....thank you

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Sometime when i see a photo,something goes through my mind...just filt but its not appropiate to send such messages without some contact.....but if any lady or couple would like to know what id like to do with them just say your in and ill looked at your photoes and reply with what ever came into my mind.....thank you"

I'm in

By *asiphaeWoman  over a year ago

Cuck Manor

I’m in

I'm in

By *itandhotCouple  over a year ago

citywest

I’m in

By *yeswideshuT18Couple  over a year ago

Hillsborough

In x

[Removed by poster at 31/05/19 14:29:29]

Great post man really good to see where I'm going wrong I'm so lost here at the moment been a single male and new and I have seen alot of your comments on other threads any tips or pointers you can give or anyone else I would really appreciate and I'm sorry to anyone I may have offended in the process of my journey my bad wrong approach from myself I'm sorry I am only human but I believe I have learned the error of my ways

By *ohndunboyneMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

"Great post man really good to see where I'm going wrong I'm so lost here at the moment been a single male and new and I have seen alot of your comments on other threads any tips or pointers you can give or anyone else I would really appreciate and I'm sorry to anyone I may have offended in the process of my journey my bad wrong approach from myself I'm sorry I am only human but I believe I have learned the error of my ways"

Maybe by PM the user rather than post non related items on a thread, perhaps.

Just a free tip

» Add a new message to this topic