FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Proper adult Club in Ireland

Proper adult Club in Ireland

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is there a demand for it.I know cowboys have made an attempt at it.What do you think and what might be the problems. I will be holidaying in Ireland in April Have my own house in Youghal.I am also looking for a permanent relationship,so if there are any Ladys out there looking for a loyal guy and would like to work with me.Here I am. Reply to my profile.Regards Don

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

hi Don , I think you will find that the legislation does not exist yet in the Irish republic to allow the opening of such ventures , and that coupled with a "not on my doorstep " holy catholic Ireland mentality seems to ensure things stay that way .

By *ouple1234Couple  over a year ago

BELFAST UK

no matter if your in ireland or NI thre will never be a open club where people know where it is and are free to try the lifestyle if they wish to many things to make peoples lives hell

"no matter if your in ireland or NI thre will never be a open club where people know where it is and are free to try the lifestyle if they wish to many things to make peoples lives hell "

Agree with this post, you would be demonised for even talking about it. This lifestyle will never be accepted north or south of the border!!! For the very long foreseeable,it will have to be more or less under cover....which i suppose adds to the fun abit

By *ougarbelfastWoman  over a year ago

belfast

Define what you mean by club. Are you talking the likes of Chameleons and such where sex happens on the premises or are you just talking about a place where swingers can go and enjoy the company of other swingers, knowing that the people in the club are of the same mindset as you and if you wish to hook up then you can and make your own arrangements from there.

I think the you should go for it , yes it would be hard , yes you would get alot of shit from the catholic church , law and every other be moaner , but if we just kept out heads down and went along with what they say we would still be under British rule today

its not that simple , there is no legal framework for such clubs here , trust me , in the u k local borough councils have the capability to issue licences for such clubs , in Ireland this is not the case indeed a conversation with a legal eagle here in Dublin confirms this , there is no mechanism for any such clubs to operate here and anyone running one would be prosecuted by the dept of justice under similar legislation which is used for brothel keeping which is also illegal here .Its not just a matter of someone having the balls to do it , anyone attempting to open a club would be criminalised and dealt with accordingly

» Add a new message to this topic