FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Distance

Distance

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How close is too close and how far is too far?

For us no play in or around home 5 miles at least and won’t travel more than 30 mins

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman  over a year ago

your imagination

"How close is too close and how far is too far?

For us no play in or around home 5 miles at least and won’t travel more than 30 mins"

That would still be too close for me! I had my lower range set at 30 minutes away up to a few years ago, but someone became a nuisance and only being 30 minutes away made it far too easy for him to make life very awkward. I set it to an hour after that, with no upper limit. I've been happy to travel and have had a few who were more than happy to travel to me

By *ateniteCouple  over a year ago

Youghal

Well according to a mail we got this morning being 1 mile away was enough for a guy to expect us to drop everything and go meet him in a garage

Sure, we'll just both call in sick to work, arrange for someone to take the kids to school and we'll be right over.

But yes, 30 min is a reasonable distance for us anyway.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Well according to a mail we got this morning being 1 mile away was enough for a guy to expect us to drop everything and go meet him in a garage

Sure, we'll just both call in sick to work, arrange for someone to take the kids to school and we'll be right over.

But yes, 30 min is a reasonable distance for us anyway."

and then he probably wouldn’t show up

30 mins is reasonable but when I see ladies like you the distance is not an issue

By *oxic1998Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

Never meet anyone too close but would travel if I thought it was worth it

Too close prob within 10 miles but i have no issue traveling recently traveled 2 hrs had my kinky way with my meet and drove home after. Sure there is great roads in the north west Ireland

By *unnyfookMan  over a year ago

Naas

I don't mind local as long as they are not clingy,30 minutes is farenough ,unless I'm working in the area

I have traveled ...on bus all the way from wexford to donegal , no problem with distance if its worth it

For us no play in or around home 5 miles at least and won’t travel more than 30 mins"

Meet in a hotel, 15 to 25 minutes drive is reachable and there is not excuse... I would not travel for more than 30 minutes only for a shag, unless for my GF...

I was always very much against meeting anyone local. I have a don't shit on your own doorstep policy. I always recruited outside of my home county. I even turned down my nearest Fab neighbour who quite literally lives around three corners. But he put in a very convincing argument and swayed my decision. So we see each other all the time and it's great. But I trust him though that's the key to it.

By *ouble Trouble 1000Couple  over a year ago

ireland

We never meet local ever and these days only meet when we tend to be away for night somewhere where hopefully noone knows us .

I met a girl who was 3 miles away & we had 2 great meets. Is distance really an issue, aren't we all here for the same thing?

your imagination

"I met a girl who was 3 miles away & we had 2 great meets. Is distance really an issue, aren't we all here for the same thing? "

No, we are absolutely not all here for the same thing, and it's that assumption that often brings trouble. Everyone is here for their own thing.. Sometimes others share that same preference, but more often than not they don't, and their 'thing' or idea of what is happening is completely different from yours. This is where communication is so important, but often by the time a man figures out that his intent is not the same as that of the lady he's interested in and who has shown him some attention, he's already so invested and dreaming of how many positions he's going to fuck her in, that he'll shrug off these inconsequential concerns and go ahead anyway.... Then brand the woman a bunny boiler afterwards simply because she acts towards him in a way he had already said he was cool with. Its when this disparity of views happens in close proximity that trouble ensues... When you're bumping into each other at the supermarket, school gates or garage forecourt, and one is puzzled that the other is suddenly treating them like a leper or now thinks the other is stalking them anytime they say hello

..have travelled to Dublin for a meet ..granted it was to a gig ..and had been chatting to a lady who was into the same music ..so asked her if she would be interested in going ..she was thrilled with being asked ...met in the hotel before show..played ...went to show ...back to hotel ..and played throughout the night..

...on the nearest meet ..won't meet anyone nearer than 40/50 miles...it's just the yardstick l use ..won't play any closer than that ...and tbh..where l live..the majority of fabbers are that distance away anyway.

"I met a girl who was 3 miles away & we had 2 great meets. Is distance really an issue, aren't we all here for the same thing?

No, we are absolutely not all here for the same thing, and it's that assumption that often brings trouble. Everyone is here for their own thing.. Sometimes others share that same preference, but more often than not they don't, and their 'thing' or idea of what is happening is completely different from yours. This is where communication is so important, but often by the time a man figures out that his intent is not the same as that of the lady he's interested in and who has shown him some attention, he's already so invested and dreaming of how many positions he's going to fuck her in, that he'll shrug off these inconsequential concerns and go ahead anyway.... Then brand the woman a bunny boiler afterwards simply because she acts towards him in a way he had already said he was cool with. Its when this disparity of views happens in close proximity that trouble ensues... When you're bumping into each other at the supermarket, school gates or garage forecourt, and one is puzzled that the other is suddenly treating them like a leper or now thinks the other is stalking them anytime they say hello "

Bloody hell. That's some rant.

your imagination

"I met a girl who was 3 miles away & we had 2 great meets. Is distance really an issue, aren't we all here for the same thing?

No, we are absolutely not all here for the same thing, and it's that assumption that often brings trouble. Everyone is here for their own thing.. Sometimes others share that same preference, but more often than not they don't, and their 'thing' or idea of what is happening is completely different from yours. This is where communication is so important, but often by the time a man figures out that his intent is not the same as that of the lady he's interested in and who has shown him some attention, he's already so invested and dreaming of how many positions he's going to fuck her in, that he'll shrug off these inconsequential concerns and go ahead anyway.... Then brand the woman a bunny boiler afterwards simply because she acts towards him in a way he had already said he was cool with. Its when this disparity of views happens in close proximity that trouble ensues... When you're bumping into each other at the supermarket, school gates or garage forecourt, and one is puzzled that the other is suddenly treating them like a leper or now thinks the other is stalking them anytime they say hello

Bloody hell. That's some rant. "

That's not a rant... Its just an explanation of why things often go wrong for people. Because they operate under the assumption that 'we're all here for the same thing'

Distance is not an issue for us, half hour would be minimum... Depends who we're meeting how far their willing to travel xx

I'm from Glasgow

That's not a rant... Its just an explanation of why things often go wrong for people. Because they operate under the assumption that 'we're all here for the same thing' "

This is a site were people meet for social & if they click then sex. That is not an assumption. Profiles even include sexual preferences. If i am lucky enough to get a meet i dont automatically think i will get sex from it but you should not loose site of the fact that all users off this site tend to be here for sex. That's my view on it & I'd suspect the view of the majority.

your imagination

That's not a rant... Its just an explanation of why things often go wrong for people. Because they operate under the assumption that 'we're all here for the same thing'

This is a site were people meet for social & if they click then sex. That is not an assumption. Profiles even include sexual preferences. If i am lucky enough to get a meet i dont automatically think i will get sex from it but you should not loose site of the fact that all users off this site tend to be here for sex. That's my view on it & I'd suspect the view of the majority. "

Absolutely, but everyone wants sex on their terms, and when those terms haven't been fully ironed out between interested parties to make sure they're both in agreement, that's where misunderstandings happen. It's not unusual on this site to see someone called a timewaster simply because what they want doesn't gel with what the other person wants, and one becomes frustrated with the other person's unwillingness to bend to the other person's expectations. We are all here for our own thing, which may not be the same thing

This is a site were people meet for social & if they click then sex. That is not an assumption. Profiles even include sexual preferences. If i am lucky enough to get a meet i dont automatically think i will get sex from it but you should not loose site of the fact that all users off this site tend to be here for sex. That's my view on it & I'd suspect the view of the majority.

Absolutely, but everyone wants sex on their terms, and when those terms haven't been fully ironed out between interested parties to make sure they're both in agreement, that's where misunderstandings happen. It's not unusual on this site to see someone called a timewaster simply because what they want doesn't gel with what the other person wants, and one becomes frustrated with the other person's unwillingness to bend to the other person's expectations. We are all here for our own thing, which may not be the same thing "

I agree with you on that point

By *elfastDMan  over a year ago

belfast

I got invited round the corner once to someone I saw later that day walking the dog

Far too close!

The unwritten rule in fab is if your within a mile you are obliged to have sex or failing that at least a quickie bj in his car ...that's what I get anyway haha

Longest distance was travelling from Wexford to can but she was worth it

wouldn't shit on my own door step

And

No problem travelling .....

I don’t mind how close - the closer the better

Too far?.. hmm. I’m in south Belfast and only places not been to for sex have been down south, newry, Derry, Fermanagh , east Tyrone so that’s about a radius of 30-40 miles

By *ccasionalcpl101Couple  over a year ago

The Garden of Eden

We’ve met a good few from our little town. Sometimes afterwards met in shop, swimming pool and playgrounds etc never an issue chatted away like normal! But then again we have stayed good friends since x

Things are only awkward if one makes it that way, bit of cop on and not talk about extra curricular activities of course is required x

» Add a new message to this topic