FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Best Messages

Best Messages

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *unLovingCriminal OP   Man  over a year ago

Somewhere

Hey guys what are the best messages/most creative messages you've ever received?hopefully this thread will help anybody male or female to be more creative if they're finding it difficult to get replies

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Anything positive is always good Sir Hamring

Somewhere

"Anything positive is always good Sir Hamring "

I agree Count Lightning Peck can't believe how easy I made that with hamring...

"Anything positive is always good Sir Hamring

I agree Count Lightning Peck can't believe how easy I made that with hamring..."

Emperor Rumbleshift to you

"Anything positive is always good Sir Hamring "

Not necessarily, some random guy mails me to tell me he's positive he wants to smash my back door in, I wouldn't recommend mails like that.

Somewhere

I agree Count Lightning Peck can't believe how easy I made that with hamring...

Emperor Rumbleshift to you "

I shall never bend the knee Baron ElectricSmooch

Not necessarily, some random guy mails me to tell me he's positive he wants to smash my back door in, I wouldn't recommend mails like that. "

Not that type positive

Somewhere

Not necessarily, some random guy mails me to tell me he's positive he wants to smash my back door in, I wouldn't recommend mails like that. "

Perhaps he was offering out of genuine consideration and wanted to replace the door afterwards...did he work for Des Kelly interiors I heard they always have smashing offers

Not necessarily, some random guy mails me to tell me he's positive he wants to smash my back door in, I wouldn't recommend mails like that.

Perhaps he was offering out of genuine consideration and wanted to replace the door afterwards...did he work for Des Kelly interiors I heard they always have smashing offers "

Yes that must have been the case! I must mail him back and see if he can do my front door also

Somewhere

Perhaps he was offering out of genuine consideration and wanted to replace the door afterwards...did he work for Des Kelly interiors I heard they always have smashing offers

Yes that must have been the case! I must mail him back and see if he can do my front door also "

You could always scare him off by writing dumble on the front door...as long as he doesn't try to expand on the letterbox then I'd take his adoorable offer

Yes that must have been the case! I must mail him back and see if he can do my front door also

You could always scare him off by writing dumble on the front door...as long as he doesn't try to expand on the letterbox then I'd take his adoorable offer "

Never mind prince you're the king of puns.

By *xplicitlyricsMan  over a year ago

south dublin

Better than him mailing to say hes not sure

Somewhere

You could always scare him off by writing dumble on the front door...as long as he doesn't try to expand on the letterbox then I'd take his adoorable offer

Never mind prince you're the king of puns."

Well my manaconda don't want none,unless you've got puns hun I hate saying hun but it's rhyme's

Better than him mailing to say hes not sure "

Never mind prince you're the king of puns. Well my manaconda don't want none,unless you've got puns hun I hate saying hun but it's rhyme's "

Charging you for use of that line

Somewhere

Never mind prince you're the king of puns. Well my manaconda don't want none,unless you've got puns hun I hate saying hun but it's rhyme's

Charging you for use of that line"

Well I'm on the way to make my daily deposit

Never mind prince you're the king of puns. Well my manaconda don't want none,unless you've got puns hun I hate saying hun but it's rhyme's "

It has to rhyme? In that case prince harming,your puns are alarming,your threads are so random,the next one about farming?

I'll get my coat.....

By *ltered EgoMan  over a year ago

not a million miles from the airport.

I’m sure anyone viewing your profile would have the same thoughts .... but, you know .... outside voice, inside voice.

Somewhere

Never mind prince you're the king of puns. Well my manaconda don't want none,unless you've got puns hun I hate saying hun but it's rhyme's

It has to rhyme? In that case prince harming,your puns are alarming,your threads are so random,the next one about farming?

I'll get my coat..... "

Very creative miss Redhott I'm surprised by the rhythm that you've got,as for my puns they're oh so cool many a woman has been made drool.

My puns are alarming but so are your breasts,now go get that coat and get yourself dressed

» Add a new message to this topic