FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > sunbathing and more!

sunbathing and more!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

sunbathing today tardree area want to join us,single guys if overweight or over 30 not for us and will be told where to go!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

we would have used tardree quite a bit last year,but found too many guys skulking about n wanking which put us right off.we tried once this year,but found the same problem,so never went back.still looking for somewhere quiet,if ever we get the weather

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm a regular visitor on business to your part of the world, hence the reason for browsing the forum!

If you want to engage in a form of 'dogging' then of course you've got to use an area where others are liable to be about, but particularly as it's daytime then you have the problem of all and sundry cramping your style.

On the other hand, if it's for your own pleasure then it's simply a matter of using your imagination, having experienced real outdoor fun several times this summer and as recently as just yesterday!!

It's been a new experience for me but lying out under a blue sky and a blazing sun, on nice soft grass with a lady beside me has been an incredible experience!! lol

» Add a new message to this topic