FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Singles vs Couple profiles

Singles vs Couple profiles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Recently my GF had her profile changed by admin as some kill joy reported to admin that she was clearly part of a couple. We do indeed have a couples profile but like to maintain our single identity on our own profiles as we each like to keep what we do as a couple separate. Has anyone else had this happen to them against their will. Surely as site supporters who pay full price for 3 profiles we should have the right to express ourselves on our profiles whatever way we want. Sure its ok for non paying profiles to remain anonymous and unverified and even lie about their sex for as long as they wish

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilbearniMan  over a year ago

peninsula

Don't know what the problem is, lots of other couples have single profiles too.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It happened to me before that my profile was changed to a couples profile even though I have it written on my page that I also have a couples page. If you contact admin and explain the situation they will change it back to you

I did contact admin. They replied to me explaining that I must also meet separately and make it clear that I meet separately on a profile so they would even consider changing it back to single.

Since when do we have to report on our profiles who and how we meet fs

After many rants and a profile change - I now started getting messages from random users saying they're sorry that my relationship broke up.

What the actual fuck is going on :/

(Pardon my French, but it's beyond frustrating)

I really don't want to delete this profile, but I definitely will if I have to

"It happened to me before that my profile was changed to a couples profile even though I have it written on my page that I also have a couples page. If you contact admin and explain the situation they will change it back to you "

She has written to them and they have refused to change it as it did mention my name in her profile. But i have her name in my profile and they never changed mine

By *iffaWoman  over a year ago

wherever

I suppose It could be argued that if a single guy/girl can’t havr a couple profile as that would be deceptive then a couple who only meet as couples can’t have a single profile?

"I suppose It could be argued that if a single guy/girl can’t havr a couple profile as that would be deceptive then a couple who only meet as couples can’t have a single profile?"

But single guys do use couples profiles to get to couples who have filtered out single guys.

"I suppose It could be argued that if a single guy/girl can’t havr a couple profile as that would be deceptive then a couple who only meet as couples can’t have a single profile?

But single guys do use couples profiles to get to couples who have filtered out single guys."

This is a deceptive tactic and is widely used however we are not misleading anyone in the slightest. We are admitting that we are a couple but still like to have our singles profiles as well as our couple profile.

"I suppose It could be argued that if a single guy/girl can’t havr a couple profile as that would be deceptive then a couple who only meet as couples can’t have a single profile?

But single guys do use couples profiles to get to couples who have filtered out single guys.

This is a deceptive tactic and is widely used however we are not misleading anyone in the slightest. We are admitting that we are a couple but still like to have our singles profiles as well as our couple profile."

If I wanted to start crossdressing and have a TV profile just for me as my alter ego would that be against the rules too.

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

That's just pathetic. The person who reported the profile should be ashamed, it's rather narrow-minded. There's plenty of couples who have both, single and couple profiles and I can't see why not even if you don't meet separately and have your single profile just for the forum and chatting.

"That's just pathetic. The person who reported the profile should be ashamed, it's rather narrow-minded. There's plenty of couples who have both, single and couple profiles and I can't see why not even if you don't meet separately and have your single profile just for the forum and chatting. "

Yayyy somebody gets it

"That's just pathetic. The person who reported the profile should be ashamed, it's rather narrow-minded. There's plenty of couples who have both, single and couple profiles and I can't see why not even if you don't meet separately and have your single profile just for the forum and chatting. "

I would love to name and shame but its just not our style lol

I understand why the rule might be in place....

Everyone has come across the "single" female profiles who have "a friend" that can come along.

But you are both clearly very upfront about your situation, as DH said its all a bit pathetic....

"I understand why the rule might be in place....

Everyone has come across the "single" female profiles who have "a friend" that can come along.

But you are both clearly very upfront about your situation, as DH said its all a bit pathetic...."

Its just shit now as Missus now has a nameless invisible other half on her profile who doesnt need to be there.lol

By *ustin-SiderMan  over a year ago

Belfast

That is all kinds of fucked up.

I have a single profile on here I use mainly for forums and chat and to also arrange single meets, but am also part of a couple's profile on here even though I have not stated so on my single profile, nor does the couple's profile state I have a single profile.

So what about people who are actually single but also have a fuck buddy or swing partner that they share a couple profile with but aren't officially a couple?

What about people who have had single profiles before getting into a relationship and want to keep their single profiles for keeping in touch with people?

I think Fab admin seriously need to rethink their terms on this one.

P.S. Whoever reported the profile is a petty prick and probably did it out of spite or jealousy.

I hope it gets sorted.

By *evil_u_knowMan  over a year ago

city

It seems silly to report over, I have been reported over really silly stuff.

But to summarise.

If you have a single profile and a couple profile you can not use the single profile to just chat on the forum. It has to state that it is meeting separate?

By *eanbelfastMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Probably one of the most honest, upfront a seemingly genuine couples on here but also individually exactly the same. If you both wish to continue with singles profiles as well I don't see why Admin see fit to change that as everyone on here is more than aware of it. Admin would be better off doing something about those that have fake profiles purporting to be something or someone they aren't. I hope sense prevails.

Yet if you report a fake profile the admin do jack shit, seems a bit silly of the admin to change the profile to a couples profile, but allow the fake profiles to remain rather than shut them down, makes you wonder what way they run the site in the background!

"I did contact admin. They replied to me explaining that I must also meet separately and make it clear that I meet separately on a profile so they would even consider changing it back to single.

Since when do we have to report on our profiles who and how we meet fs

After many rants and a profile change - I now started getting messages from random users saying they're sorry that my relationship broke up.

What the actual fuck is going on :/

(Pardon my French, but it's beyond frustrating)

I really don't want to delete this profile, but I definitely will if I have to "

Omg! I hope all will be fixed soon!

"It seems silly to report over, I have been reported over really silly stuff.

But to summarise.

If you have a single profile and a couple profile you can not use the single profile to just chat on the forum. It has to state that it is meeting separate?"

That's pretty much what I was told by admin. So basically all "fill in later", "not meeting", "here with other halfs permission, they just like to watch" and similar profiles are perfectly acceptable. But me - for some magical reason I must be more specific about my profile having intentions of meeting people alone. Otherwise it's not good enough

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

You'd think that a paying member would be valued somehow. From a business point of view why would you push three paying profiles over the cliff for just the one? Maybe Brexit has something to do with it. Fab is a brilliant source of nonsensical stuff, it just keeps on giving.

"It seems silly to report over, I have been reported over really silly stuff.

But to summarise.

If you have a single profile and a couple profile you can not use the single profile to just chat on the forum. It has to state that it is meeting separate?

That's pretty much what I was told by admin. So basically all "fill in later", "not meeting", "here with other halfs permission, they just like to watch" and similar profiles are perfectly acceptable. But me - for some magical reason I must be more specific about my profile having intentions of meeting people alone. Otherwise it's not good enough "

Bit crap really both been clear and honest. Pity not as quick to deal with the actual abusive crap that goes on. Hope you get sorted guys

By *ohndunboyneMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

"Probably one of the most honest, upfront a seemingly genuine couples on here but also individually exactly the same. If you both wish to continue with singles profiles as well I don't see why Admin see fit to change that as everyone on here is more than aware of it. Admin would be better off doing something about those that have fake profiles purporting to be something or someone they aren't. I hope sense prevails. "

This I fully

Hope Admin cop on and revert profiles as should be.

Or they'll Naughty Step us all for having this conversation outside of the Site Feedback forum

I don't see why admin have an issue

You both had your singles profiles before you became a couple

And just pointing out to admin they meet each other through fab

And they are paying as a site supporter for each profile

Just because they are now a couple, they shouldn't have to lose their individual identity

Maybe admin should be spending their time getting rid of the fake profiles that aren't site supporters

After all its the site supporters that help keep fab running

» Add a new message to this topic