FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Nipple Piercing?

Nipple Piercing?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *weetness on ur tongue OP   Woman  over a year ago

A Town Called Alice

ADVICE FROM THOSE WHO HAVE PIERCINGS PLEASE

I have been toying with the notion to have my nipples pierced for a very long while now, but I have some reservations. My nipples are almost as sensitive as my clit and I can orgasm just from having them played with.

My concern is that if I get them pierced I will lose this sensation partially or completely. Also if anyone ran into "healing" pitfalls. All advice greatly appreciated..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *avie tCouple  over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

I too have sensitive nipples....after piercing found them sensitive all the time so removed it didn't feel right at all...but try very easy take it out...

By *arbiegirl19Woman  over a year ago

Hollymount

"ADVICE FROM THOSE WHO HAVE PIERCINGS PLEASE

I have been toying with the notion to have my nipples pierced for a very long while now, but I have some reservations. My nipples are almost as sensitive as my clit and I can orgasm just from having them played with.

I got mine done a few months ago and have had no issues with them..

Very sensitive and sore to touch until they healed properly

Now very perky and sexy looking with piercings..

My concern is that if I get them pierced I will lose this sensation partially or completely. Also if anyone ran into "healing" pitfalls. All advice greatly appreciated.. "

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Had mine pierced and went from being able to orgasm from nipple stimulation to hating them being touched as they became painfully sensitive. Healing wise they after a year still weren't fully healed and cleaning had to be kept to strictly. I eventually took them out before I had my last child as wasn't worth it.

A Town Called Alice

"Had mine pierced and went from being able to orgasm from nipple stimulation to hating them being touched as they became painfully sensitive. Healing wise they after a year still weren't fully healed and cleaning had to be kept to strictly. I eventually took them out before I had my last child as wasn't worth it. "

This is what I'm afraid of, but the sadistic part of me wants to try it for that "pleasurable pain" sensation.

By *cottybear74Man  over a year ago

kilkenny

You can get the magnetic balls that would give u the sensation of being pierced cause they have the same weight

By *ig Red300Woman  over a year ago

limerick

I’m on the opposite side of that as in my nipples are not sensitive at all,that’s why I love my piercings,I enjoy the extra sensations and ouchies of having them pulled on

And mine healed up in no time,few weeks and they were good to go

By *hors.HammerMan  over a year ago

Newbridge

I've both mine pierced and the piercings made mine more sensitive also so I love having mine sucked and tugged gently with some teeth.

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

"Had mine pierced and went from being able to orgasm from nipple stimulation to hating them being touched as they became painfully sensitive. Healing wise they after a year still weren't fully healed and cleaning had to be kept to strictly. I eventually took them out before I had my last child as wasn't worth it. "

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

every body is different luv sucking on a pierced nipple . It differs from person to person . if they hurt well whats the point in having them .

A Town Called Alice

"You can get the magnetic balls that would give u the sensation of being pierced cause they have the same weight"

They sound interesting! Do they stay in place? I find a lot of nipple-toys don't stay put for any length of time

By *hors.HammerMan  over a year ago

Newbridge

"You can get the magnetic balls that would give u the sensation of being pierced cause they have the same weight

They sound interesting! Do they stay in place? I find a lot of nipple-toys don't stay put for any length of time "

They don't stay in place. However I've been told wearing them depending on the strength of the magnets is like someone pinching your nipples.

A Town Called Alice

"You can get the magnetic balls that would give u the sensation of being pierced cause they have the same weight

They sound interesting! Do they stay in place? I find a lot of nipple-toys don't stay put for any length of time

They don't stay in place. However I've been told wearing them depending on the strength of the magnets is like someone pinching your nipples."

Do males still get them pierced or was that a 90s thing?

By *itandHungCouple  over a year ago

Wexford town

(m) I've mine pierced, both, they were not sensitive at all, but since they're done I love them being sucked and pulled, the healing is the only drawback, it's over a year usually, one was, the other was six months ish. I've changed the single bar to a D-Ring much better to play with and more comfortable for me. My Mrs lives them...

By *arbiegirl19Woman  over a year ago

Hollymount

"(m) I've mine pierced, both, they were not sensitive at all, but since they're done I love them being sucked and pulled, the healing is the only drawback, it's over a year usually, one was, the other was six months ish. I've changed the single bar to a D-Ring much better to play with and more comfortable for me. My Mrs lives them..."

Oh I will have to try the rings ..

Never thought of them..

I (mrs) have both mine done, was sensitive before but now it’s a totally different feeling love them and won’t be getting rid for a long time. Can still cum from nipple play too

Love mine!! No problems..

Best thing I've ever done! Totally increased sensitivity!! Go for it

A Town Called Alice

Thanks everyone for the advice! I think I will give it a go. If all else fails I can take them out

I have both of mine done in my late teens. Defo a chance of losing some feeling but that is the risk woth all pericings. But loved the feeling of mine after i got them done. When sexually arosused they stood to attention

» Add a new message to this topic