FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > All the ladies and gents

All the ladies and gents

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ontbesillywrapyourwilly OP   Man  over a year ago

Tipperary

After tipp winning the all Ireland , I have realised over time that I havnt been to nice to some people and I'm genuinely lovely in person. So I want to raise a glass to the lovely ladies and gentlemen of fab and hope we can start again. Sincere apologies if I upset you. Up tipp and up riding

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

Do you mean north riding or south riding?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"After tipp winning the all Ireland , I have realised over time that I havnt been to nice to some people and I'm genuinely lovely in person. So I want to raise a glass to the lovely ladies and gentlemen of fab and hope we can start again. Sincere apologies if I upset you. Up tipp and up riding "

I'm worried about your come down

Tipperary

"After tipp winning the all Ireland , I have realised over time that I havnt been to nice to some people and I'm genuinely lovely in person. So I want to raise a glass to the lovely ladies and gentlemen of fab and hope we can start again. Sincere apologies if I upset you. Up tipp and up riding

I'm worried about your come down "

never worry about me. I'm as happy as a pig in mountains of shit.

Tipperary

"Do you mean north riding or south riding? "
north south mid and west

You my friend are a puzzle wrapped in a conundrum and tied with a big bow of huh!

Bottoms up!

Tipperary

"You my friend are a puzzle wrapped in a conundrum and tied with a big bow of huh!"
that's why I'm loved.

Tipperary

"Bottoms up! "
and away we go. Lads any time ye want to party with me just let me know. You'll love it.

Tipperary

"After tipp winning the all Ireland , I have realised over time that I havnt been to nice to some people and I'm genuinely lovely in person. So I want to raise a glass to the lovely ladies and gentlemen of fab and hope we can start again. Sincere apologies if I upset you. Up tipp and up riding

I'm worried about your come down "

ah I have come down. The celebration was great. I'll have to consider getting a female soon to try settle me.

By *aughtyglintWoman  over a year ago

Any

I'm worried about your come down ah I have come down. The celebration was great. I'll have to consider getting a female soon to try settle me. "

I wish her the very best of luck

Tipperary

I'm worried about your come down ah I have come down. The celebration was great. I'll have to consider getting a female soon to try settle me.

I wish her the very best of luck "

if she's a good cook I might keep her

Any

I'm worried about your come down ah I have come down. The celebration was great. I'll have to consider getting a female soon to try settle me.

I wish her the very best of luck if she's a good cook I might keep her "

Only might?

Tipperary

I wish her the very best of luck if she's a good cook I might keep her

Only might? "

depends if she varies her recipes. I like things spicy sometimes

Any

Only might? depends if she varies her recipes. I like things spicy sometimes "

Shouldn’t be too hard find one who can make the odd curry

Tipperary

Only might? depends if she varies her recipes. I like things spicy sometimes

Shouldn’t be too hard find one who can make the odd curry "

ah but would she try poison me?!

I dont think you have ever been unkind on here to be honest...

You are a little single minded maybe but never mean.

Anyway I dont like this mellow Silly... hopefukly the u20s will get hammered and our loveable shit stirrer will return to us

Tipperary

"I dont think you have ever been unkind on here to be honest...

Anyway I dont like this mellow Silly... hopefukly the u20s will get hammered and our loveable shit stirrer will return to us"

I think he's gone.

Any

Shouldn’t be too hard find one who can make the odd curry ah but would she try poison me?!"

If you don’t behave she might

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

Anyway I dont like this mellow Silly... hopefukly the u20s will get hammered and our loveable shit stirrer will return to usI think he's gone. "

Eat a snickers and you'll find him again

By *he rover returnedWoman  over a year ago

xxx

I dont believe him, shit stirrer silly will be back

William, you are a hero!

Tipperary

"William, you are a hero! "
no kaizer Tipperary hurlers are heros, they're my heros. I love women also

I wish her the very best of luck if she's a good cook I might keep her "

That's me fucked so .. My skills ain't in the kitchen

Tipperary

"I dont believe him, shit stirrer silly will be back "
don't stop believing..

Tipperary

That's me fucked so .. My skills ain't in the kitchen "

are they cleaning a house?

Tipperary

Shouldn’t be too hard find one who can make the odd curry ah but would she try poison me?!

If you don’t behave she might "

I'm not good at behaving. Married women in town are even messaging me. I need a fly swat to keep them away.

Any

Shouldn’t be too hard find one who can make the odd curry ah but would she try poison me?!

If you don’t behave she might I'm not good at behaving. Married women in town are even messaging me. I need a fly swat to keep them away. "

Check out their cooking before you swat them away

Tipperary

If you don’t behave she might I'm not good at behaving. Married women in town are even messaging me. I need a fly swat to keep them away.

Check out their cooking before you swat them away "

I can't. The husband's might be after me with a shotgun then.

Tipperary

Anyway I dont like this mellow Silly... hopefukly the u20s will get hammered and our loveable shit stirrer will return to usI think he's gone.

Eat a snickers and you'll find him again "

I had one today with a cup of tea. Was lovely.

Tipperary

Anyway I dont like this mellow Silly... hopefukly the u20s will get hammered and our loveable shit stirrer will return to usI think he's gone.

Eat a snickers and you'll find him again "

Michael I'll buy u a pint if Dublin beat Kerry Sunday week.

Any

If you don’t behave she might I'm not good at behaving. Married women in town are even messaging me. I need a fly swat to keep them away.

Check out their cooking before you swat them away I can't. The husband's might be after me with a shotgun then. "

How bad

Tipperary

Check out their cooking before you swat them away I can't. The husband's might be after me with a shotgun then.

How bad "

be terrible. Ah no I have even changed my approach on here. I have started using the hotlist to which women tickle my fancy. I just have to try rope them in now.

Any

Check out their cooking before you swat them away I can't. The husband's might be after me with a shotgun then.

How bad be terrible. Ah no I have even changed my approach on here. I have started using the hotlist to which women tickle my fancy. I just have to try rope them in now. "

Who is this imposter???

By *he rover returnedWoman  over a year ago

xxx

"I dont believe him, shit stirrer silly will be back don't stop believing.."

Lol... think i prefer other you

By *oseredWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

Is this turn around because it's almost the end of August and you don't want to leave us? Could you and fab have moved on to a less casual relationship? Lol either way glad you're happy in the now.

Tipperary

"I dont believe him, shit stirrer silly will be back don't stop believing..

Lol... think i prefer other you "

which me? I'm still _ontbesillywrapyourwilly

Tipperary

"Is this turn around because it's almost the end of August and you don't want to leave us? Could you and fab have moved on to a less casual relationship? Lol either way glad you're happy in the now. "
fab would never be the same place with me gone

What would have happened if Tipp LOST?

Just unwrap your willy and and all will fall into place

Tipperary

"What would have happened if Tipp LOST? "
I'd be in bad form for a month

Tipperary

I'd love to be in portroe tonight.

By *easingTimMan  over a year ago

Loughlinstown

"After tipp winning the all Ireland , I have realised over time that I havnt been to nice to some people and I'm genuinely lovely in person. So I want to raise a glass to the lovely ladies and gentlemen of fab and hope we can start again. Sincere apologies if I upset you. Up tipp and up riding "

---------------

Tbh Op, you actually make the effort in creating some great threads So, no need to apologise

It was a great win for Tipp

...and LONG LIVE RIDING!

Tipperary

"

After tipp winning the all Ireland , I have realised over time that I havnt been to nice to some people and I'm genuinely lovely in person. So I want to raise a glass to the lovely ladies and gentlemen of fab and hope we can start again. Sincere apologies if I upset you. Up tipp and up riding

---------------

Tbh Op, you actually make the effort in creating some great threads So, no need to apologise

It was a great win for Tipp

...and LONG LIVE RIDING! "

I think I'll give up riding. It's overated. Your Willy would be fucked from it.

Haha your too funny and yes your a lovely guy ... I don't love to watch you shit stir too thou so hurry back Jilly x

Tipperary

"Haha your too funny and yes your a lovely guy ... I don't love to watch you shit stir too thou so hurry back Jilly x"
I think I was constantly d*unk for a couple of days after that tipp win. I never shit stirred once in my life .

"Haha your too funny and yes your a lovely guy ... I don't love to watch you shit stir too thou so hurry back Jilly xI think I was constantly d*unk for a couple of days after that tipp win. I never shit stirred once in my life . "

Agree to disagree for once in Ur life up the tipp

Tipperary

"Haha your too funny and yes your a lovely guy ... I don't love to watch you shit stir too thou so hurry back Jilly xI think I was constantly d*unk for a couple of days after that tipp win. I never shit stirred once in my life .

Agree to disagree for once in Ur life up the tipp "

holy moly, you have one lovely ass.

Tipperary

I wish I hadn't gone hard on it celebrating. Fuck, work is a nightmare. I need a pair of these . The light is fucking up my eyes.

» Add a new message to this topic