FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Are guys just using this as a stop gap till they find the one?

Are guys just using this as a stop gap till they find the one?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Curious to know do guys consider the women on here just suitable to have NSA fun and when they find the one in vanilla life bugger off.

Met a guy few months ago had a coffee had a great chat how he just wanted fun and not looking for anything serious the usual story.

Messaged the guy today and asked (which I never do) about meeting up for some fun to be told. Oh I joined tindxr and met someone been seeing her for a few weeks. I was looking for more than just sex.

So do guys consider the women on here okay to shag and have NSA fun but don't see us as potential partners ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eltic CplCouple  over a year ago

Kildare

"Curious to know do guys consider the women on here just suitable to have NSA fun and when they find the one in vanilla life bugger off.

Met a guy few months ago had a coffee had a great chat how he just wanted fun and not looking for anything serious the usual story.

Messaged the guy today and asked (which I never do) about meeting up for some fun to be told. Oh I joined tindxr and met someone been seeing her for a few weeks. I was looking for more than just sex.

So do guys consider the women on here okay to shag and have NSA fun but don't see us as potential partners ? "

But it is a swing site after all

"Curious to know do guys consider the women on here just suitable to have NSA fun and when they find the one in vanilla life bugger off.

So do guys consider the women on here okay to shag and have NSA fun but don't see us as potential partners ?

But it is a swing site after all"

Yes totally get that I'm just wondering do guys think less of women who are on fab?

By *P_80Man  over a year ago

Waterford

Personally I take it that the women on here are just after NSA for the most part.

That's not to say they are an object for men to have their fun with, but if I was seeking a relationship or something more, while I'd be open to finding it on here, I wouldn't be expecting it.

"Personally I take it that the women on here are just after NSA for the most part.

That's not to say they are an object for men to have their fun with, but if I was seeking a relationship or something more, while I'd be open to finding it on here, I wouldn't be expecting it."

Well put it this way if you seen a woman's profile on here and on tinder or any other dating site would you date her knowing she on here?

By *oxic1998Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

A few years ago I met someone from here a few times and got talking about boyfriends and girlfriends and was told 'i wasnt girlfriend material' because I was on the site. I was good enough to fuck but not good enough to be a girlfriend. Not that I was looking for a relationship, I promptly put him on the friend zone list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Some are and some aren't. Some after a while find NSA non fulfilling and change their minds, much like many women on here who seem to have their foot in both camps.

Also different people are viewed in a different light, some may be seen as one off meets while another may be viewed as potential long term relationship types.

I'm going to take flak here and suggest most guys on here wouldn't see fabbers as potential relationship types unless looking for a partner to start the swing lifestyle. I'm sure a lot of ladies will disagree but that's just my thoughts on it.

Yes totally get that I'm just wondering do guys think less of women who are on fab? "

I wouldn't say 'less', but maybe different. Possibly more likely to play away afterwards as they may have enjoyed their adventures here more than they may admit.

"A few years ago I met someone from here a few times and got talking about boyfriends and girlfriends and was told 'i wasnt girlfriend material' because I was on the site. I was good enough to fuck but not good enough to be a girlfriend. Not that I was looking for a relationship, I promptly put him on the friend zone list "

I'm open to dating but don't say it on here as I see it as NSA but if met someone here and they were open to it ya why not.

"Some are and some aren't. Some after a while find NSA non fulfilling and change their minds, much like many women on here who seem to have their foot in both camps.

Also different people are viewed in a different light, some may be seen as one off meets while another may be viewed as potential long term relationship types.

I'm going to take flak here and suggest most guys on here wouldn't see fabbers as potential relationship types unless looking for a partner to start the swing lifestyle. I'm sure a lot of ladies will disagree but that's just my thoughts on it."

Thanks for your honesty

Kildare

Yes totally get that I'm just wondering do guys think less of women who are on fab? "

I cant speak for all men but I wouldn't think any less, but here is sometimes no different to real life, some guys are nice and genuine and some are just little shits

Yes totally get that I'm just wondering do guys think less of women who are on fab?

I cant speak for all men but I wouldn't think any less, but here is sometimes no different to real life, some guys are nice and genuine and some are just little shits "

By *P_80Man  over a year ago

Waterford

"Personally I take it that the women on here are just after NSA for the most part.

That's not to say they are an object for men to have their fun with, but if I was seeking a relationship or something more, while I'd be open to finding it on here, I wouldn't be expecting it.

Well put it this way if you seen a woman's profile on here and on tinder or any other dating site would you date her knowing she on here?

"

Wouldn't bother me at all. And to be honest, it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world if she remained on here

Having said that, I've had four girlfriends in my life (I don't do relationships for the sake of it) so for me to take the plunge into a relationship there's a few more pressing factors than an online profile.

By *ove2please44Man  over a year ago

Dublin 12

Well, I don't see women on fab as any different to women in real life, all women are real people. I'm not looking for a partner as I have one, but more than just sex. Sex, just for the sake of having sex is not exactly fun or interesting, imo.

Have to agree, this site is just something to entertain. Easy NSA fun hook ups. Nothing more

"Some are and some aren't. Some after a while find NSA non fulfilling and change their minds, much like many women on here who seem to have their foot in both camps.

I'm going to take flak here and suggest most guys on here wouldn't see fabbers as potential relationship types unless looking for a partner to start the swing lifestyle. I'm sure a lot of ladies will disagree but that's just my thoughts on it.

Thanks for your honesty"

Thanks for not shooting me. I'm also guessing many ladies look at guys on here with a few hats on thinking NSA, fwb, date. Most guys look at it, it's a sex site, very hard to meet so when they do, anything other than 'finally got a meet' it'll be a long while before I get another, and accept she'll be in another's bed inside a few days.

By *easingTimMan  over a year ago

Loughlinstown

--------------------

There's not one definitive answer for every guy here as I'm sure there's some men that have met swinging partners, girlfriends & even wives through FAB

Yes, it's a swing site (not love match.com) so nsa sex tends to prevail over finding a life partner, but if any man or woman meets "the right one" here, I'm sure they'd consider themselves very fortunate indeed ...

Regarding "thinking less of women" because a woman wants simple nsa fun, I can't agree with that as I'm sure there's men who want nsa fun too. Yes, there's some dickheads who assume that every woman on FAB is a nymphomaniac who'll go off with the first throglodyte bearing a dick pic... But most guys here I've chatted to are semi-sane lads up for some physical fun...

Simple as

We've certainly had it expressed to us by single guys, funny how they don't seem to notice that I'm a woman on fab yet in a committed relationship.

There are still a lot of men out there with the madonna/whore complex. Then they wonder how their relationships end up sexless

Kildare

--------------------

There's not one definitive answer for every guy here as I'm sure there's some men that have met swinging partners, girlfriends & even wives through FAB

Yes, it's a swing site (not love match.com) so nsa sex tends to prevail over finding a life partner, but if any man or woman meets "the right one" here, I'm sure they'd consider themselves very fortunate indeed ...

Regarding "thinking less of women" because a woman wants simple nsa fun, I can't agree with that as I'm sure there's men who want nsa fun too. Yes, there's some dickheads who assume that every woman on FAB is a nymphomaniac who'll go off with the first throglodyte bearing a dick pic... But most guys here I've chatted to are semi-sane lads up for some physical fun...

Simple as "

I met Mrs C here 9 years ago , both of us only looking for fun, no commitments etc, now married the last 2 years as well

All things considered as far as this site is concerned and what most are looking for, I wonder if the ones who demonstrate the most suitable qualities as far as male candidates for a relationship on here may already be in one.

Maybe to pool for a suitable make to date is even smaller than the pool guys have for finding a meet match on here.

By *ocko123Man  over a year ago

Derry

Absolutely not!!

By *ocko123Man  over a year ago

Derry

"A few years ago I met someone from here a few times and got talking about boyfriends and girlfriends and was told 'i wasnt girlfriend material' because I was on the site. I was good enough to fuck but not good enough to be a girlfriend. Not that I was looking for a relationship, I promptly put him on the friend zone list "

His loss!

I can see guys using as an excuse alright when thwy move moved on to something they consider better and a few deluded guys who stil think there is a differece between guys havibg loads of fun and girls doing it.

But for the most part I think its just a mindframe when you log in...

You get boobs and sexually explicit messages in your updates, peoples profiles are in no way the same as they would be on a dating site. So thats the type of interaction people come to expect

By *iss_dont_tellMan  over a year ago

Clare

please don't shoot me for this but I will try to shed some light about this... I think is about attraction at the end of the day, so the really good looking women will pick and choose their men here or anywhere else and in here you will see they join and after few weeks some guy have her "snatched" they make a couple profile they become a couple.

because this is a site where sex is implied, there would be no ice to break in regards to it , basically we are all here to fuck someone!

and because sex is easy you will be friend someone and keep them on the string until someone that matches your preconceptions of the perfect match comes along, we all have this! skinny, Fat, Tall, short, curvy, big boobs , big ass , muscles, dad bod , big cock, etc , etc! but if that person matches what you are looking for i dont think people have problem having a relationship regardless where they met them!

In here because ratios of men and women are so disproportionate, it means women get to pick and choose while men dont!

so chances are women will pick a man than wont find them as attractive but would fuck them until a more attractive woman comes along!

I'am just lookin nsa fun times and that hard to fine on here .

"please don't shoot me for this but I will try to shed some light about this... I think is about attraction at the end of the day, so the really good looking women will pick and choose their men here or anywhere else and in here you will see they join and after few weeks some guy have her "snatched" they make a couple profile they become a couple.

because this is a site where sex is implied, there would be no ice to break in regards to it , basically we are all here to fuck someone!

and because sex is easy you will be friend someone and keep them on the string until someone that matches your preconceptions of the perfect match comes along, we all have this! skinny, Fat, Tall, short, curvy, big boobs , big ass , muscles, dad bod , big cock, etc , etc! but if that person matches what you are looking for i dont think people have problem having a relationship regardless where they met them!

In here because ratios of men and women are so disproportionate, it means women get to pick and choose while men dont!

so chances are women will pick a man than wont find them as attractive but would fuck them until a more attractive woman comes along! "

I have never considered myself having all the choice and I'm well aware of my faults etc. And that I'm not going to be the one for every guy. I just found it funny how a guy who all evening said he was here for fun, told a mutual friend he thought I was too shy and quiet for him and again he wasn't looking for anything serious and than when I get the courage to not be shy and ask him to meet I get told he has met someone.

Than again he might have just said that to let me down as he was never interested in the first place and thought this was the easier option.

Clare

"please don't shoot me for this but I will try to shed some light about this... I think is about attraction at the end of the day, so the really good looking women will pick and choose their men here or anywhere else and in here you will see they join and after few weeks some guy have her "snatched" they make a couple profile they become a couple.

so chances are women will pick a man than wont find them as attractive but would fuck them until a more attractive woman comes along!

I have never considered myself having all the choice and I'm well aware of my faults etc. And that I'm not going to be the one for every guy. I just found it funny how a guy who all evening said he was here for fun, told a mutual friend he thought I was too shy and quiet for him and again he wasn't looking for anything serious and than when I get the courage to not be shy and ask him to meet I get told he has met someone.

Than again he might have just said that to let me down as he was never interested in the first place and thought this was the easier option.

"

are you good looking?

are you good looking?"

Nope I consider myself fat and average . Are you?

Should have been clearer....

It is a NSA site.... but that's exactly what's brilliant about it. It's a fun way to hook up until u meet someone u are actually interested in having a relationship with. Or at least that's my view. Just sayin....

Clare

are you good looking?

Nope I consider myself fat and average . Are you? "

I consider myself interesting with average looks !!!

well if you consider yourself fat maybe he also saw you like that and got cold feet!

are you good looking?

Nope I consider myself fat and average . Are you? I consider myself interesting with average looks !!!

well if you consider yourself fat maybe he also saw you like that and got cold feet! "

Yep that's it he doesn't like fat birds thanks

Clare

Also if you dont mind me saying... I think your profile sounds like you want a boyfriend !

because if what you wanted was a fuck buddy that from time to time did something nice for you , it wouldn't matter if he is single or married as long as you get what you want

Clare

are you good looking?

Nope I consider myself fat and average . Are you? I consider myself interesting with average looks !!!

well if you consider yourself fat maybe he also saw you like that and got cold feet!

Yep that's it he doesn't like fat birds thanks "

nothing wrong with being fat but there is something not right about putting yourself down, no confidence can be very unattractive as much as over confidence

By *hors.HammerMan  over a year ago

Newbridge

I have met and dated women of similar sites to fab.

I'm always open to more if I click with someone.

Many women are just after fun on dating sites, and I've seen fabbers on some from time to time. The women here are more honest about what the are looking for, I know fab isn't a dating site, but people will always click with people more than other, and who knows what that may bring.

"Also if you dont mind me saying... I think your profile sounds like you want a boyfriend !

because if what you wanted was a fuck buddy that from time to time did something nice for you , it wouldn't matter if he is single or married as long as you get what you want "

So if I don't want a boyfriend I should meet married men?

are you good looking?

Yep that's it he doesn't like fat birds thanks nothing wrong with being fat but there is something not right about putting yourself down, no confidence can be very unattractive as much as over confidence"

I answered to your original question been smart. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and what one person might think is beautiful another doesn't. I have had it pointed here by guys I'm far etc but I carry weight I'm open about that. I'm have curves and I'm average looking. And have confidence in myself as much as is possible

Personally when I was a single male no. Ive had relationships from fab and am engaged to a woman I met from here but all people are different. I think some do use it as a stop gap but I would think some women use it for this purpose.

Personally when I was a single male no. Ive had relationships from fab and am engaged to a woman I met from here but all people are different. I think some do use it as a stop gap but I would think some women use it for this purpose. "

Good to know. And congrats on engagement

Personally when I was a single male no. Ive had relationships from fab and am engaged to a woman I met from here but all people are different. I think some do use it as a stop gap but I would think some women use it for this purpose.

Good to know. And congrats on engagement"

I guess 85% of the singles is just NSA.

But i know some who ends in relationships. Some are now as couple on here. Some gone.

As my granny told me you can fall in love every where.

Good to know. And congrats on engagement

I guess 85% of the singles is just NSA.

But i know some who ends in relationships. Some are now as couple on here. Some gone.

As my granny told me you can fall in love every where. "

Crikey don't mention the love word lol

By *irvana999Man  over a year ago

city

Not for me ,I would like to get I to this lifestyle, to meet interesting people with same interests, but it's more than sex ,its like the next step to the path to freeing the mind from its social constraints, connecting to people on a new level ,another small step to exploring the mind and emotions,,and mabey a little closer to nirvana

I’d like to meet a lady here with a view to a relationship but also to continue to enjoy the lifestyle here both, single and as a couple. It’s not having my cake and eating it but rather we both know where we stand from day one. Lots of couples I’m sure have met here and had a fantastic relationship both here and in real life.

Clare

are you good looking?

Yep that's it he doesn't like fat birds thanks nothing wrong with being fat but there is something not right about putting yourself down, no confidence can be very unattractive as much as over confidence

I answered to your original question been smart. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and what one person might think is beautiful another doesn't. I have had it pointed here by guys I'm far etc but I carry weight I'm open about that. I'm have curves and I'm average looking. And have confidence in myself as much as is possible"

tone , body language and intend is lost by text so there was no way for me to know that it was a smart answer, so i have take your comment at face value

Clare

"Also if you dont mind me saying... I think your profile sounds like you want a boyfriend !

because if what you wanted was a fuck buddy that from time to time did something nice for you , it wouldn't matter if he is single or married as long as you get what you want

So if I don't want a boyfriend I should meet married men? "

no is not what i said, i said it shouldn't matter as long as what you want is fulfill!

I would think a single person would probably engage in this arrangement until a better one comes along! as is casual and he/she have no ties and can meet and see whoever they want!

do you see the point im trying to make?

So if I don't want a boyfriend I should meet married men? no is not what i said, i said it shouldn't matter as long as what you want is fulfill!

I would think a single person would probably engage in this arrangement until a better one comes along! as is casual and he/she have no ties and can meet and see whoever they want!

do you see the point im trying to make? "

Yep but personal choice is not to meet married men. Plenty have personal choices with what they want to meet.

"I’d like to meet a lady here with a view to a relationship but also to continue to enjoy the lifestyle here both, single and as a couple. It’s not having my cake and eating it but rather we both know where we stand from day one. Lots of couples I’m sure have met here and had a fantastic relationship both here and in real life."

I have seen a few people meet on here and have relationships lasting weeks, months years and even marriage. Thats great to see.

Though I do doubt a love relationship would or could work if only one of the couple remained on fab and met while the other one didnt know.

I could be wrong

Is it best to keep both platforms seperate.

That's what Fabs does. Here for kink and sex. Everybody knows where each other stands. No gets fucked around and hurt.

If you want to meet someone for possible courting, there are a multitude of other options.

Don't complicate things.

"Is it best to keep both platforms seperate.

That's what Fabs does. Here for kink and sex. Everybody knows where each other stands. No gets fucked around and hurt.

If you want to meet someone for possible courting, there are a multitude of other options.

Don't complicate things. "

Have tried other dating sites and don't have much luck on them. But maybe I'll try again..

"Is it best to keep both platforms seperate.

Don't complicate things. "

I agree totally.

I think its both stay on or go off fab when a relationship is established.

Having been on and off here for many years.

Will be honest I have met women on here who I would not be interested in if I seen them on a normal night out. It was just sex at the time.

Have also had regular meets that became a relationship even to the point of meeting my family. But like any relationship sometimes they don't work out.

"Having been on and off here for many years.

Will be honest I have met women on here who I would not be interested in if I seen them on a normal night out. It was just sex at the time.

Have also had regular meets that became a relationship even to the point of meeting my family. But like any relationship sometimes they don't work out."

Thanks for your honesty

Clare

So if I don't want a boyfriend I should meet married men? no is not what i said, i said it shouldn't matter as long as what you want is fulfill!

Yep but personal choice is not to meet married men. Plenty have personal choices with what they want to meet. "

and that's fine , im not telling you should ... I'm saying it should no matter ! unless what you want is a boyfriend! and nothing wrong in that neither but if you expecting a man to have casual anything you have to accept one day they will find something better !

By *1tommy01Man  over a year ago

around donegal

As for myself, I’m mainly here for fun and nsa, but if a relationship develops so be it , I think everyone male and female are here for some excitement in there life so if a partnership happens along that journey nothing should change. Love will always find a way.

I think there are men who, if they met someone on Fab and regardless of how well they got on together, they'd never want a relationship with her because they met on Fab

Newbridge

Yep but personal choice is not to meet married men. Plenty have personal choices with what they want to meet. and that's fine , im not telling you should ... I'm saying it should no matter ! unless what you want is a boyfriend! and nothing wrong in that neither but if you expecting a man to have casual anything you have to accept one day they will find something better !"

Maybe she's the something better.

You know what the great thing about fab is.

Anything can happen as long as it's between consenting adults.

"As for myself, I’m mainly here for fun and nsa, but if a relationship develops so be it , I think everyone male and female are here for some excitement in there life so if a partnership happens along that journey nothing should change. Love will always find a way. "

Agree..expect nothing but don't rule it out either..stranger things have happened..

Yep but personal choice is not to meet married men. Plenty have personal choices with what they want to meet. and that's fine , im not telling you should ... I'm saying it should no matter ! unless what you want is a boyfriend! and nothing wrong in that neither but if you expecting a man to have casual anything you have to accept one day they will find something better !

"

Maybe and just maybe he missed out on something better with me lol guess he will never know

Each to their own. It will obviously start as NSA, if it stays like that and everyone's happy, fine, if it leads to something else that should be better, knowing both of you came from fab in the first place it may lead to more fun together as a couple or with other couples.

Newbridge

Yep but personal choice is not to meet married men. Plenty have personal choices with what they want to meet. and that's fine , im not telling you should ... I'm saying it should no matter ! unless what you want is a boyfriend! and nothing wrong in that neither but if you expecting a man to have casual anything you have to accept one day they will find something better !

Maybe and just maybe he missed out on something better with me lol guess he will never know "

Yup his loss is someone else's gain.

Thanks for all the replies good to know most guys don't judge women just cause they on fab having nsa.

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

I fell for a lady who brought me on here . She took her ex back and i ended up still here.Depends if i like a lady or not you can always fall for a lady on fab cant you ..Some gorgeous ladies on here aint there .

"I think there are men who, if they met someone on Fab and regardless of how well they got on together, they'd never want a relationship with her because they met on Fab "

Is that wrong? I'd say there are many women who would also hold that view. Think in may be about whether one is looking for a partner to stay here or to leave this lifestyle. Something to do with trust to. Could they trust them?

Newbridge

"I fell for a lady who brought me on here . She took her ex back and i ended up still here.Depends if i like a lady or not you can always fall for a lady on fab cant you ..Some gorgeous ladies on here aint there . "

Most definitely is.

dublin

op is a gorgrous young lady and thought she would not have any difficulty getting a man ..

Don’t give up steph what’s for you won’t pass you bye

Wouldn’t think any different.

At least on here you can tell by a persons profile what they are into, doubt an interest list on Facebook will have anal, rimming, bondage etc so can tell if you are into the same things.

If you are attracted to the person where you struck up that friendship/relationship should be of no relevance.

No me I lead a very busy work life so don't have the time for anything serious so really just looking for sexual fun nothing serious just fun

Well we all need to let steam off

his loss because my dear you are hot

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

Tindr is a dating app hes met someone to date. Fab is swing sits yes I'm aware people have met and started relationships but... suppose its like if you want a new pair of shoes you dont go looking in the butchers lol

"Tindr is a dating app hes met someone to date. Fab is swing sits yes I'm aware people have met and started relationships but... suppose its like if you want a new pair of shoes you dont go looking in the butchers lol "

Funny but true

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

I found the one i am just using this to fill the gaps

"Tindr is a dating app hes met someone to date. Fab is swing sits yes I'm aware people have met and started relationships but... suppose its like if you want a new pair of shoes you dont go looking in the butchers lol "

You may only find hoofs and camel toes. It maybe all you're needing.

city

[Removed by poster at 22/08/19 21:17:40]

I'd prefer to meet someone here for a possible relationship as I think it's better to find out if you have similar tastes sexually before having any feelings involved.

If you meet outside of here and fall for someone but then they're not into doing much else apart from the usual sex, one or two positions kind of stuff, then that would pretty much suck

city

"I think there are men who, if they met someone on Fab and regardless of how well they got on together, they'd never want a relationship with her because they met on Fab "
Well I can only speak for myself and that is not the case. Anyway why would you want to be with someone that shallow,if there more concerned with there ego than there feelings or yours, fuck em ,,,,,,in general, dont me you personally.

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

So what? If they think that way I wouldn't consider them as boyfriend material either (besides that I'm not looking for one) anyhow they still might be a good fuck and that's what I'm here for.

By *lavemale66Man  over a year ago

Carlow

Well put it this way if you seen a woman's profile on here and on tinder or any other dating site would you date her knowing she on here?"

To answer your question, I'd have no problem dating a woman that is/was on here, it would be more than a bit hypocritical to say otherwise seeing as I'm on here too.

To answer your question, I'd have no problem dating a woman that is/was on here, it would be more than a bit hypocritical to say otherwise seeing as I'm on here too."

I don't see how that would make you a hypocrite. It would be the case if you complained if a woman took that view in not dating you.

If you aren't concerned that they would hold that against you then you're not being hypocritical.

It's just another filter for some. We may not like it, much like some other filters that may be used. It's a choice and if I criticise someone for having it or any other choice then I'm being judgemental.

Just accept it as neither are suitably matched to meet if it's an issue.

No buggy really.

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan  over a year ago

Tipperary

I wonder is my future wife on here.

"I wonder is my future wife on here. "

Doubt it

By *ottie00Woman  over a year ago

Dublin

are you good looking?

Yep that's it he doesn't like fat birds thanks "

OMG girl, you are none of the above, you are stunning. His loss !!!

By *ucky24Man  over a year ago

Lowestoft

Actually met someone on here with the view of it being nsa and had a 4 social meets before anything sexual happened and subsequently had more social meets which I enjoy as the other.

It is what you make it.

Ever see the film he's just not that into u as I reckon 99 percent off men would still meet even iff the were just seeing someone new off tinder too think he's waffleing

Tipperary

"I wonder is my future wife on here.

Doubt it "

I might get optimistic

By *eelum1988Man  over a year ago

Dublin

"A few years ago I met someone from here a few times and got talking about boyfriends and girlfriends and was told 'i wasnt girlfriend material' because I was on the site. I was good enough to fuck but not good enough to be a girlfriend. Not that I was looking for a relationship, I promptly put him on the friend zone list

I'm open to dating but don't say it on here as I see it as NSA but if met someone here and they were open to it ya why not."

i totally agree.. everywhere any site we also can found the true one.. everyone whos joining fab definitely have their own stories..for me I think fab are more real person real profile then the other dating site..

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Doubt it I might get optimistic "

Are ye getting broody?

Tipperary

Doubt it I might get optimistic

Are ye getting broody? "

no no, a female wouldn't be that lucky. If I wanted to be I'd be the perfect settle down partner. That drinking malarky days on end in celebration would be a thing of history.

So do guys consider the women on here okay to shag and have NSA fun but don't see us as potential partners ? "

Some likkle ladie is eating all her poor self up.......

If ya want somebody u got to fight . And if u don't have time ya gota make time ....

You can wait around but time won't wait for u .

I actually do feel sorry for you though . Happened me once before. An awesome kick in the balls for me but u do not relise it till ya get that response

... Funny how feelings work

Some likkle ladie is eating all her poor self up.......

If ya want somebody u got to fight . And if u don't have time ya gota make time ....

You can wait around but time won't wait for u .

I actually do feel sorry for you though . Happened me once before. An awesome kick in the balls for me but u do not relise it till ya get that response

... Funny how feelings work "

Not eating myself up or feeling sorry myself. It was just a question as when I met this guy, he asked to meet me, and the whole conversation he kept saying he only wanted fun etc. But than in today's message he basically said fab was just sex, tinder isn't.

I was curious to know others guys thoughts.

"Ever see the film he's just not that into u as I reckon 99 percent off men would still meet even iff the were just seeing someone new off tinder too think he's waffleing"

And yes there could be that side to it too

By *evil_u_knowMan  over a year ago

city

Yeah loads of guys say they wouldnt share their girl on here, and loads of women too.

Steph,

Maybe in vanilla life they don't want to share you? It is just my guessing...They want to go on the side but want you to feel they are the only ones and you are completely satisfied with them?

I think it depends on the guy tbh :/ I met Gary on Tinder and we both knew the other was on here and we're still going strong over two years later. I think if a person is only on here to get an easy ride they might think less of anyone on here, and that's their loss. It's a tough one, I'm sorry you had to deal with it

Steph,

Maybe in vanilla life they don't want to share you? It is just my guessing...They want to go on the side but want you to feel they are the only ones and you are completely satisfied with them? "

Haven't dated in over 20 years so not a clue how it works in vanilla. In this case there was never a mention about dating in vanilla life.

His loss either way

dublin

why are people so afraid when going dating. Its the same as a fab meet . Not much in the difference is there.

dublin

i would unleash the tiger in you Stephany .lol You are a gorgeous lady .

By *aughtyglintWoman  over a year ago

Any

"why are people so afraid when going dating. Its the same as a fab meet . Not much in the difference is there. "

That depends on how you conduct a meet. Sometimes there’ a vast difference

» Add a new message to this topic