FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Best ideas for indoor swing

Best ideas for indoor swing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *s24u! OP   Couple  over a year ago

Limerick

Got a new toy, it's an indoor swing that hangs off a door. Any fab ideas on some of the best positions?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Got a new toy, it's an indoor swing that hangs off a door. Any fab ideas on some of the best positions? "
ill have to go down and and check it out first lol im sure you guys will have great fun trying it out x

You could play it safe and go with your bedroom door....or you could get freaky and position it on the front door

Limerick

"You could play it safe and go with your bedroom door....or you could get freaky and position it on the front door "

By *umpkinnMan  over a year ago

Dublin

I had to google "indoor doorway swing" and there was a lot of pictures of youngsters on indoor swings in doorways...(I bet the parents didn't mind forking out for it with an eye on having a go when the schools are back)

"Salovin Sex Swing" seems to be the magic words to get the right product. It's hard to find a pull up bar that seems sturdy enough or to fit a modern doorway, can you really trust it?

Limerick

"I had to google "indoor doorway swing" and there was a lot of pictures of youngsters on indoor swings in doorways...(I bet the parents didn't mind forking out for it with an eye on having a go when the schools are back)

"Salovin Sex Swing" seems to be the magic words to get the right product. It's hard to find a pull up bar that seems sturdy enough or to fit a modern doorway, can you really trust it?"

Hopefully, otherwise you'll see us in the local A&E

By *umpkinnMan  over a year ago

Dublin

I suppose with any penetration recreation it is wise to go slow until you are sure the equipment won't fail prematurely.

I took a risk with an IKEA office table once myself, luckily we can trust the Swede's to understand that any furniture can be used in multiple ways.

Where did you get the swing?

Limerick

"I suppose with any penetration recreation it is wise to go slow until you are sure the equipment won't fail prematurely.

I took a risk with an IKEA office table once myself, luckily we can trust the Swede's to understand that any furniture can be used in multiple ways.

Where did you get the swing?"

Gotta love those Swedes, bought it off love honey.

Limerick

5* review from me (miss). So many possibilities. One issue tho...how do I stop my eyeball from hurting after getting a squirt of cum

https://www.lovehoney.eu/product.cfm?p=20331

[Removed by poster at 25/08/19 00:37:58]

"5* review from me (miss). So many possibilities. One issue tho...how do I stop my eyeball from hurting after getting a squirt of cum

"

Try keeping it in ice cold water. That should radically reduce swelling and minimize the risk of it causing further damage, until you can buy some safety goggles.

As for the sore eyeball, I have no idea

By *r tayt2Man  over a year ago

Trim

Can you get the. In Ikea

By *ohndunboyneMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

"5* review from me (miss). So many possibilities. One issue tho...how do I stop my eyeball from hurting after getting a squirt of cum

https://www.lovehoney.eu/product.cfm?p=20331

"

Salted water solution. Rinse and repeat.

Buy sunglasses for repeat occurrences, or sexy librarian specs

By *asterIrelandMan  over a year ago

Tipperary

Had one... Was painful for the lady so it was used for 5 minutes only... I hope it will be more comfortable for you

You should just christen every door way....and then bonus is you might find a favourite one, ha

By *ackk25Man  over a year ago

Kilkenny

"I suppose with any penetration recreation it is wise to go slow until you are sure the equipment won't fail prematurely.

Where did you get the swing?

Gotta love those Swedes, bought it off love honey. "

Yah.. Ve Ave the swring you've are looking vor

» Add a new message to this topic