FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Site Support

Site Support

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Quick question folks please. Is site support any better than the basic model. Not worried about the money but is it any better feature wise?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We only use it because it means either of us can see full message history in a conversation. Also it means you can filter out non-supporters. If single we probably wouldn't bother

I find it handy as it shows messages and when a guy repeats messages I just block

It wnables you to see who has looked at your profile, if they haven't it on ninja mode. I also think it helps demonstrate commitment to the site. Especially for single men.

Thanks guys, you’ve been very helpful.

By *ackandsashaCouple  over a year ago

West Dublin

For such a small amount, yeah it's worth it. Silver works very well for us.

Yeah, no need for gold unless you are a photo machine

"Yeah, no need for gold unless you are a photo machine "

I won’t be

Thanks

"Yeah, no need for gold unless you are a photo machine

I won’t be

Thanks "

Yeah, i can't see many guys on here looking for fabs of their photos on their status!

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman  over a year ago

your imagination

"I find it handy as it shows messages and when a guy repeats messages I just block "

This and being able to make private notes on profiles. You can also upload extra photos (if that's your thing) and see more than just the first page of photos in any of the public galleries such as hot photos or new photos. You can also see who viewed your profile (if they aren't in stealth mode), and I think there may be benefits for chatroom users and cam users too, but not 100% sure.

your imagination

"Yeah, no need for gold unless you are a photo machine

I won’t be

Thanks

Yeah, i can't see many guys on here looking for fabs of their photos on their status! "

And yet they do

By *hors.HammerMan  over a year ago

Newbridge

Best way to do it is get a UK simcard works out a lot less expensive. Need to get myself another to get it again

"I find it handy as it shows messages and when a guy repeats messages I just block

This and being able to make private notes on profiles. You can also upload extra photos (if that's your thing) and see more than just the first page of photos in any of the public galleries such as hot photos or new photos. You can also see who viewed your profile (if they aren't in stealth mode), and I think there may be benefits for chatroom users and cam users too, but not 100% sure. "

What’s stealth mode please? I sound stupid now

your imagination

"I find it handy as it shows messages and when a guy repeats messages I just block

This and being able to make private notes on profiles. You can also upload extra photos (if that's your thing) and see more than just the first page of photos in any of the public galleries such as hot photos or new photos. You can also see who viewed your profile (if they aren't in stealth mode), and I think there may be benefits for chatroom users and cam users too, but not 100% sure.

What’s stealth mode please? I sound stupid now"

It's in your privacy settings... You can choose not to have people know if you looked at their profile through the 'who looked at me' pages etc.

What’s stealth mode please? I sound stupid now

It's in your privacy settings... You can choose not to have people know if you looked at their profile through the 'who looked at me' pages etc. "

Thank you

» Add a new message to this topic