Kerry. ABU

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *entle giant2017 OP   Man  over a year ago

kerry

Best of luck to Kerry in the all Ireland

Up the kingdom

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sunday's a formality I'm afraid!! Dublin by at least 5 points. Don't like it but you have to give Dublin their dues, they are a wonderful team.

By *un_guy_69Man  over a year ago

Lim Tipp border

Ah sure it's like the lotto, odds are high but at least Kerry have a 'ticket'. Lets hope it's a day for the outsider.

kerry

Maybe

Maybe not

kerry

"Sunday's a formality I'm afraid!! Dublin by at least 5 points. Don't like it but you have to give Dublin their dues, they are a wonderful team."

Formality a little strong there Dublin are good but lucky too

"Sunday's a formality I'm afraid!! Dublin by at least 5 points. Don't like it but you have to give Dublin their dues, they are a wonderful team.

Formality a little strong there Dublin are good but lucky too

Lucky?? How so?

"

I was too young to see the great Kerry and Dublin teams of the 70's and 80's it would be something to see a 5 in a row completed.

I think Kerry will put up a decent score and could keep it close, but if the Dubs have any spell like that 10 mins againt Mayo could be a very dull end to it

It's very rare that a amateur team beats a professional one.But at least Kerry are sticking by the rules.

By *evil_u_knowMan  over a year ago

city

"It's very rare that a amateur team beats a professional one.But at least Kerry are sticking by the rules. "

Yeah that Brazilian Dublin signed for 6 million might make all the difference for them.

"It's very rare that a amateur team beats a professional one.But at least Kerry are sticking by the rules.

Yeah that Brazilian Dublin signed for 6 million might make all the difference for them."

Brian Fentiniho?

"It's very rare that a amateur team beats a professional one.But at least Kerry are sticking by the rules.

Yeah that Brazilian Dublin signed for 6 million might make all the difference for them."

The amount of money that's been spent on Dublin gaa makes them professional and since when do you have too buy players to make you professional.

Yeah that Brazilian Dublin signed for 6 million might make all the difference for them. The amount of money that's been spent on Dublin gaa makes them professional and since when do you have too buy players to make you professional. "

Get onto the taxman there caveman and report them all for double jobing.

Yeah that Brazilian Dublin signed for 6 million might make all the difference for them. The amount of money that's been spent on Dublin gaa makes them professional and since when do you have too buy players to make you professional.

Get onto the taxman there caveman and report them all for double jobing."

Why you mean they actually do a days work somewhere.

Yeah that Brazilian Dublin signed for 6 million might make all the difference for them. The amount of money that's been spent on Dublin gaa makes them professional and since when do you have too buy players to make you professional.

Get onto the taxman there caveman and report them all for double jobing. Why you mean they actually do a days work somewhere."

Yeah I’m led to believe a lot them lads have very good jobs.

You must have the day off do you?

By *aryjane1000Woman  over a year ago

kilkenny

"Best of luck to Kerry in the all Ireland

Up the kingdom "

A very young Kerry team but they have fight and heart! Fingers crossed they will bring Sam back to the kingdom

Looking forward to the game. 5 in a row is some achievement if it happens. Let's just enjoy the Dubs and the emerging talent from kerry.

Get onto the taxman there caveman and report them all for double jobing. Why you mean they actually do a days work somewhere.

You must have the day off do you?"

Well feck me I actually thought they were that pampered that they had someone to wipe their ass after going to the toilet.As for me working I just lay around all day and draw the dole.

Get onto the taxman there caveman and report them all for double jobing. Why you mean they actually do a days work somewhere.

You must have the day off do you? Well feck me I actually thought they were that pampered that they had someone to wipe their ass after going to the toilet.As for me working I just lay around all day and draw the dole."

I thought as much.

You must have the day off do you? Well feck me I actually thought they were that pampered that they had someone to wipe their ass after going to the toilet.As for me working I just lay around all day and draw the dole.

I thought as much. "

You must be having a quiet day at the office or maybe your on the dole as well.

You must have the day off do you? Well feck me I actually thought they were that pampered that they had someone to wipe their ass after going to the toilet.As for me working I just lay around all day and draw the dole.

I thought as much. You must be having a quiet day at the office or maybe your on the dole as well. "

I did take the day off just to sit at home and annoy people from Cavan.

Yeah that Brazilian Dublin signed for 6 million might make

all the difference for them."

I thought as much. You must be having a quiet day at the office or maybe your on the dole as well.

I did take the day off just to sit at home and annoy people from Cavan."

So how's that working out for you.

I thought as much. You must be having a quiet day at the office or maybe your on the dole as well.

I did take the day off just to sit at home and annoy people from Cavan. So how's that working out for you. "

Fantastic. Four day weekend. Going into Croker on Sunday to watch Dublin attempt to make history. Couldn’t ask for any more

I did take the day off just to sit at home and annoy people from Cavan. So how's that working out for you.

Fantastic. Four day weekend. Going into Croker on Sunday to watch Dublin attempt to make history. Couldn’t ask for any more

"

But sure they made history years ago as first professional Gaelic football team to win the All Ireland final.

I did take the day off just to sit at home and annoy people from Cavan. So how's that working out for you.

But sure they made history years ago as first professional Gaelic football team to win the All Ireland final. "

God I hate a wingebag. I’ve had my fun with ye and now your boring me. Goodbye.

But sure they made history years ago as first professional Gaelic football team to win the All Ireland final.

God I hate a wingebag. I’ve had my fun with ye and now your boring me. Goodbye."

Ah don't go I'm enjoying our chat.

But sure they made history years ago as first professional Gaelic football team to win the All Ireland final. "

https://www.dublingaa.ie/teams/players/

They do have jobs and some quite successful and fair play to them for making use of their status and becoming such.

By *ussieGMan  over a year ago

Ireland

The hate is strong in this one . Fantastic team , a very grounded down to earth bunch of guys and as professional an outfit as Kerry , Mayo et al . Sit back and enjoy what they, and this new emerging Kerry team bring to the game .

By *ona MonaTV/TS  over a year ago

Kerry

Kerry are worth a punt.5/1 to win in 70 mins and 4/1 to lift the Sam Maguire.Other the the Dubs they bestcteam in the country. Weakness i defence but best foward line in the country.If they get enough quality ball into them and defence play out of their skin.Good match

city

"They do have jobs and some quite successful and fair play to them for making use of their status and becoming such.

"

The starting pay for a Dub is 5 million punts, they pay them in old money. Sure you see them driving around in lambos and them fancy bmw cars like they think they are conor mcgreggor.

Its fake news that they work jobs, a conspiracy involving multiple companies to provide them with false jobs.

I was meeting a girl and we went on a date to howth for a walk, and on the way she said she works for a large insurance company, and that one of the Dub players works with her.

I pulled over, asked her who sent her, then when she asked what I was talking about I just told her to get the fuck out of the car.

The GAA will stop at nothing to make us think they work jobs. Sending big booty girls to try convince me? get out of it.

"They do have jobs and some quite successful and fair play to them for making use of their status and becoming such.

The starting pay for a Dub is 5 million punts, they pay them in old money. Sure you see them driving around in lambos and them fancy bmw cars like they think they are conor mcgreggor.

Its fake news that they work jobs, a conspiracy involving multiple companies to provide them with false jobs.

I was meeting a girl and we went on a date to howth for a walk, and on the way she said she works for a large insurance company, and that one of the Dub players works with her.

I pulled over, asked her who sent her, then when she asked what I was talking about I just told her to get the fuck out of the car.

The GAA will stop at nothing to make us think they work jobs. Sending big booty girls to try convince me? get out of it."

Get outta that garden your pulling me leg.

The GAA will stop at nothing to make us think they work jobs. Sending big booty girls to try convince me? get out of it."

I knew this was lies as soon as you said “I was meeting a girl”.

city

"I knew this was lies as soon as you said “I was meeting a girl”."

100% true, although she was Brazillian, and I didn't even get a kiss, or see her naked, or have a cheeky feel, and they can be very convincing, which is half the thrill, but anyway..

» Add a new message to this topic