FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > One word replies

One word replies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *anaduABC OP   Man  over a year ago

Dublin

In here and in the real world....how frustrating is that when u trying to have a conversation....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oseredWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

[Removed by poster at 30/08/19 15:56:32]

By *oseredWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

Very!

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman  over a year ago

your imagination

"Very! "

Dublin

"Very! "

Haha I was expecting that to happen -

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’d prefer to be ignored then a one word reply it’s very frustrating!

your imagination

In all honesty OP, I generally take one word replies as a sign of disinterest, as it's something I might do myself if I wasn't really bothered.

By *reshprince2017Man  over a year ago

close by

"I’d prefer to be ignored then a one word reply it’s very frustrating!"

Really?

"I’d prefer to be ignored then a one word reply it’s very frustrating!

Really?"

Ya, it’s obviously a sign there not interested so why waste time in sending a one word message? Ha

Dublin

"In all honesty OP, I generally take one word replies as a sign of disinterest, as it's something I might do myself if I wasn't really bothered."

I agree when it's here. Move on. But with friends or people u like in the real world, it's frustrating

your imagination

"I’d prefer to be ignored then a one word reply it’s very frustrating!"

Would you really though? There are far more forum threads grumbling about people not replying than there are about people's replies being too short.

By *hiaboutMan  over a year ago

johnstown

Agree

We both like a bit of conversation when we speak to someone. If we're being chatty, trying to get to know you a bit and we get a one word message or an emoji in response we lose interest very fast

"I’d prefer to be ignored then a one word reply it’s very frustrating!

Would you really though? There are far more forum threads grumbling about people not replying than there are about people's replies being too short. "

I don’t take any notice of people not replying, I’m just not what there looking for, which is fine! But a one word reply is just a sign of disinterest so why bother? Ha

your imagination

"In all honesty OP, I generally take one word replies as a sign of disinterest, as it's something I might do myself if I wasn't really bothered.

I agree when it's here. Move on. But with friends or people u like in the real world, it's frustrating"

Do they habitually reply with one word texts, or is it possible that you're just texting them at a really inconvenient time and rather than ignore you until it's more convenient, they've taken a few seconds to reply for now?

By *hloe sussexTV/TS  over a year ago

Larne

"In here and in the real world....how frustrating is that when u trying to have a conversation...."
yes

your imagination

"We both like a bit of conversation when we speak to someone. If we're being chatty, trying to get to know you a bit and we get a one word message or an emoji in response we lose interest very fast"

Same here. They're either disinterested or trying to juggle too many conversations to be able to give anyone any real time. Either way it's a sign.

"We both like a bit of conversation when we speak to someone. If we're being chatty, trying to get to know you a bit and we get a one word message or an emoji in response we lose interest very fast

Same here. They're either disinterested or trying to juggle too many conversations to be able to give anyone any real time. Either way it's a sign. "

Agreed

"We both like a bit of conversation when we speak to someone. If we're being chatty, trying to get to know you a bit and we get a one word message or an emoji in response we lose interest very fast

Same here. They're either disinterested or trying to juggle too many conversations to be able to give anyone any real time. Either way it's a sign. "

Really

your imagination

Same here. They're either disinterested or trying to juggle too many conversations to be able to give anyone any real time. Either way it's a sign.

Really "

You're the exception obvs... It's the way you roll your eyes at me with every one word reply.... It's obvious you want me

By *ustin-SiderMan  over a year ago

Belfast

When I get one word replies I usually just see it as the woman having little or no interest but that she is also courteous enough to not completely ignore the message.

In those cases I usually just say to her to enjoy the rest of her day/evening.

If the timing was inconvenient for her or she wants to carry on messaging then she will message more and if not then you should be too busy pursuing other interests to even notice that you've not heard from her again.

Really

You're the exception obvs... It's the way you roll your eyes at me with every one word reply.... It's obvious you want me "

Serenity

"In here and in the real world....how frustrating is that when u trying to have a conversation...."

Super annoying. I give up pretty quickly though as it's obvious the other person isn't interested.

I've also had women respond to my message with "your not 39" and nothing else. I think I know my own ages thanks.

I've even had one girl message me first saying hi there, I replied and I'm still waiting for her to respond again 5 months later. This place can be a little crazy at times but you gotta take the rough with the smooth

your imagination

Really

You're the exception obvs... It's the way you roll your eyes at me with every one word reply.... It's obvious you want me

Serenity "

Oooofffttt!! Just one more flirty emoji from you and you'll tip me over the edge

"In all honesty OP, I generally take one word replies as a sign of disinterest, as it's something I might do myself if I wasn't really bothered."

Agree...if the first 2 replies are mono syllabic it's a big good night from me.

K

By *hors.HammerMan  over a year ago

Newbridge

Yup

By *ommando4Man  over a year ago

South Co. Dublin

Indeed

Exactly.

That's nice

By *cottybear74Man  over a year ago

kilkenny

I've often gotten a "k" as a response which is even worse than a one word reply.

Oh

What bugs me is the one word message. Hi or hello. When the same person is saying that no one or two words messages will be answered on their page

By *rxmrsCouple  over a year ago

Dublin westmeath galway

I love the 1 word reply

By *eelum1988Man  over a year ago

Dublin

"I love the 1 word reply "

that what i always get in Your message..

yeah

lovely

» Add a new message to this topic