FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Can somebody verify me please?

Can somebody verify me please?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Looking to get verified, been on here before and had some but my profile got deleted. Cam or meet. Help a guy out

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Would ypu go to the cam chat rooms and get veried there?

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman  over a year ago

your imagination

I'm a bit puzzled as to how your profile got deleted... Unless you meant to say that you deleted it yourself?

Anyway OP, the simplest and most obvious thing to do in this instance is to contact those you met on your previous profile and ask them to reverify you

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Going on camera doesn't really work I was on every night for 3 weeks and not one person would verify me

By *ouble Trouble 1000Couple  over a year ago

ireland

"I'm a bit puzzled as to how your profile got deleted... Unless you meant to say that you deleted it yourself?

Anyway OP, the simplest and most obvious thing to do in this instance is to contact those you met on your previous profile and ask them to reverify you "

This ^^

By *evil_u_knowMan  over a year ago

city

"Going on camera doesn't really work I was on every night for 3 weeks and not one person would verify me "

It's gotten harder and its not nice having to ask so much in there will anyone do it, but its still easier than a meet.

I think its harder these days cause with a webcam veri if the person ends up being a time waster it reflects bad on you for giving them a veri. In the past most people who got webcam verified were serious.

"I'm a bit puzzled as to how your profile got deleted... Unless you meant to say that you deleted it yourself?

Anyway OP, the simplest and most obvious thing to do in this instance is to contact those you met on your previous profile and ask them to reverify you "

Yes that's what I meant sorry haha, any chance you want to meet and verify me so? Lol

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman  over a year ago

your imagination

Anyway OP, the simplest and most obvious thing to do in this instance is to contact those you met on your previous profile and ask them to reverify you

Yes that's what I meant sorry haha, any chance you want to meet and verify me so? Lol "

I refer you to the second part of my reply

By *eelum1988Man  over a year ago

Dublin

Yes that's what I meant sorry haha, any chance you want to meet and verify me so? Lol

I refer you to the second part of my reply "

this nice way ask for meet..

I refer you to the second part of my reply "

Shame haha, can't blame me for trying

» Add a new message to this topic