FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Question for the ladies

Question for the ladies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It's my first post here.. Question for the ladies I took a boob pic so my left boob was ok left one was hanging is that normal .. please no smart comments, it's my health..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You're breasts change in shape and firmness with your cycle and as you gain/lose weight and also as you age. One breast is also usually bigger than the other so they won't necessarily look the same.

Any change you are worried about, don't hesitate to talk to your doctor.

*your

[Removed by poster at 31/08/19 22:54:42]

I stupidly hit the post button before finishing my reply , if you feel concerned about it just mentioned it to your gp x

"You're breasts change in shape and firmness with your cycle and as you gain/lose weight and also as you age. One breast is also usually bigger than the other so they won't necessarily look the same.

Any change you are worried about, don't hesitate to talk to your doctor. "

as above. Be more worried if there was pain or any lumps etc. But maybe chat to a doc if u unsure. I have taken pics of mine and always think they look different or hang differently

"It's my first post here.. Question for the ladies I took a boob pic so my left boob was ok left one was hanging is that normal .. please no smart comments, it's my health.."

Check in the mirror with your arms in symmetrical position as raising your arm to take a pic or whatever doesn’t give a true account iykwim?

"It's my first post here.. Question for the ladies I took a boob pic so my left boob was ok left one was hanging is that normal .. please no smart comments, it's my health.."

Best to get it checked out by a doctor for your piece of mind.

Photos won't give you a true image. Stand in front of a mirror raise your arms and check from different angels. Consult Ur Dr if your worried about any change no matter how minor x

» Add a new message to this topic