FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Blasphemy Dublin

Blasphemy Dublin

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oft_sexy_sweet OP   Woman  over a year ago

Dublin

Spotted this night being promoted on Insta, it seems to be a new fetish-friendly club night that's moving more towards a true fetish night. I'm interested in going, just wondering if anyone has been?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hors.HammerMan  over a year ago

Newbridge

Haven't been but definitely sounds up my street. Be interesting to see what it's like.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

snooped elsewhere. apparently it's a no play event. fetish wear event. free to be proven wrong however

Dublin

"snooped elsewhere. apparently it's a no play event. fetish wear event. free to be proven wrong however "

Yes I saw that before but there are house scenes and dungeon masters etc...

Definitely no sexual play (as with all public kink events) but I don't tend to do kink play at kink nights anyway so it could be fun to go!

Dublin

Just got a ticket, my friend and I are gonna go - we'll report back!

Newbridge

"Just got a ticket, my friend and I are gonna go - we'll report back! "

Look forward to hearing what it's like. I'm due a night out.

Dublin

Excited for this tonight!! Hope to see some of you there xx

Newbridge

"Excited for this tonight!! Hope to see some of you there xx"

Let me know how it goes please as I'd be interested.

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

I would be very interested too .

By *irvana999Man  over a year ago

city

Go on to fetlife it's in there,I'll be goin

Newbridge

"Go on to fetlife it's in there,I'll be goin"

Don't use Fet anymore

"Go on to fetlife it's in there,I'll be goin

Don't use Fet anymore"

the don't have much about them on fet anyways

Dublin

I enjoyed it!

It's their third event and only second in their current venue so still plenty of teething problems, but overall I liked the venue and atmosphere and the crowd.

Agewise, it skewed younger than most kink or swing events I've been to, everyone was 20s-40s with the majority in their 20s.

It is absolutely a kink and fetish event, not a swing event, though you can play to your hearts content and there is a darkroom. No beds or other play furniture to speak of, but plenty of seating and sofas.

In essence, the idea is very much like Nimhneach but younger, wilder and messier.

If you're an oldskool diehard kinkster it probably won't be for you (yet, at least) but if you're happy to have a messy, sweaty, sexy party with the younguns and those new to kink, it's a good night.

I have some serious feedback regarding staffing (no DMs, some staff too d*unk, others not clued in enough) that I'll be giving direct to the organisers and hope they'll improve on.

They have an Insta which is the best place for info if anyone is looking - it's @blasphemy_official_

(just before anyone asks - I'm not affiliated with the night in any way, I just went along as a kinkster and also to scope it out for the podcast)

Dublin

Oh and one other thing to mention - the crowd was super diverse! It wasn't the usual contingent of cis het white couples looking for a third, there were people of all races, sexualities, genders and a good range of body sizes too.

I was worried about the body size part personally as it seems more events are excluding based on appearance (and have decided that all fat people are ugly / unattractive) and the promos for the event seemed to be all skinny white people - so I was chuffed to see lots of fellow stunning fat babes there.

city

Thanks for the info sexy

By *aneAndDave22Couple  over a year ago

Salllins

"Oh and one other thing to mention - the crowd was super diverse! It wasn't the usual contingent of cis het white couples looking for a third, there were people of all races, sexualities, genders and a good range of body sizes too.

I was worried about the body size part personally as it seems more events are excluding based on appearance (and have decided that all fat people are ugly / unattractive) and the promos for the event seemed to be all skinny white people - so I was chuffed to see lots of fellow stunning fat babes there. "

Thanks for the review

city

"I enjoyed it!

It's their third event and only second in their current venue so still plenty of teething problems, but overall I liked the venue and atmosphere and the crowd.

Agewise, it skewed younger than most kink or swing events I've been to, everyone was 20s-40s with the majority in their 20s.

It is absolutely a kink and fetish event, not a swing event, though you can play to your hearts content and there is a darkroom. No beds or other play furniture to speak of, but plenty of seating and sofas.

In essence, the idea is very much like Nimhneach but younger, wilder and messier.

If you're an oldskool diehard kinkster it probably won't be for you (yet, at least) but if you're happy to have a messy, sweaty, sexy party with the younguns and those new to kink, it's a good night.

I have some serious feedback regarding staffing (no DMs, some staff too d*unk, others not clued in enough) that I'll be giving direct to the organisers and hope they'll improve on.

They have an Insta which is the best place for info if anyone is looking - it's @blasphemy_official_

(just before anyone asks - I'm not affiliated with the night in any way, I just went along as a kinkster and also to scope it out for the podcast) "

on Instagram??

Dublin

"I enjoyed it!

(just before anyone asks - I'm not affiliated with the night in any way, I just went along as a kinkster and also to scope it out for the podcast) on Instagram?? "

Yes

Newbridge

Awesome I think I might have to check it out as I don't like Nimhneach. Well more so some of the people. Not even sure if they are still there but. When you see someone ignore someone's safe word and signal. They shouldn't be supported by others. But oh well.

The staff that were d*unk shouldn't be allowed to be on. As that's a no no.

Dublin

"Awesome I think I might have to check it out as I don't like Nimhneach. Well more so some of the people. Not even sure if they are still there but. When you see someone ignore someone's safe word and signal. They shouldn't be supported by others. But oh well.

The staff that were d*unk shouldn't be allowed to be on. As that's a no no. "

Agreed - like I say if you're a stickler you're not gonna enjoy it. It's much less strict than Nimh.

By *etergemmaCouple  over a year ago

South Dublin Area

We also went. I thought the crowd was young for the most part under 30s with the odd exception. Ourselves included.

A very very attractive bunch of people, I wouldn’t think like anything we have experienced in any event since we joined here.

A seriously hot bunch of people in a great venue.

Was wondering were there any t-girls at the event, just out of interest, I'm thinking of going to the next event, thanks

South Dublin Area

"Was wondering were there any t-girls at the event, just out of interest, I'm thinking of going to the next event, thanks"
There was indeed, I was chatting to one of them earlier in the night when i got there, Then saw her with another T Girl. So she wasnt alone, think there was a couple of others. A reasonable amount of Gay/Bi men as well. Again, very attractive, one of them looked like Zlatan

Great thanks for letting me know that, the list was already full which is I didn't end up going but I will try to get on it for next time, BTW is There a strict dress code like at ninhneach?

South Dublin Area

"Great thanks for letting me know that, the list was already full which is I didn't end up going but I will try to get on it for next time, BTW is There a strict dress code like at ninhneach? "
I dont think so, didnt see anyone in denim though. I just wore leather trousers and a black Top.

Thanks, My shy friend wants to go so he is not into wearing fetish gear.

South Dublin Area

"Thanks, My shy friend wants to go so he is not into wearing fetish gear. "
Me neither.. I go bare minimum

Where is it?

By *rinity666Man  over a year ago

Away for work abroad long term,

Hope to make the next one ..great reviews people..thank you.

» Add a new message to this topic