FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Couples profiles

Couples profiles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Probably got out of bed on the wrong side this morning, but.... one thing definitely ticked me off.

A few couples contacted us recently... with... Only female photos on them.

Now I would understand that if it was only a female part of a couple involved in fab and only her alone would do any meets or if they would only meet straight men and and male half wouldn't get involved in any way.. but...

A couple who are looking for other couples would surely present themselves as a couple.

It's getting to the point where I'm starting to feel like a cock block as the profiles would show some amazing female being in all saucy positions, get Dirk all excited and I'm like "nope. Can't see the male half, not interested".

Forgot to mention that them are usually the ones who also refuse to share any photos due to "discretion".

Why is it okay to demand all the photos and requirements from single men and when it comes to women and couples - suddenly it's okay not to pay basic respect to a couple their contacting and assume that some pretty ass pictures will automatically make them desirable

Rant over

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

*They're

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’ve noticed this too!

Is the male half behind the camera all the time??

Sing it again sister Preach!

I get so many messages from couples looking for a meet. A million pictures of the lady. The only glimpse of the male is the inch of cock sliding into her! Call me old fashioned but I am going to need a bit more to go on!

They get annoyed at me then and say I am the time waster for not meeting them. I am not a item off the www.justeat.ie menu. I don't rock up to your house because you have ordered me to!

By *an For YouMan  over a year ago

belfast/holywood

Just another reason not to ever consider meeting “couples”. Far too many weirdos timewasters and fakes

On my single profile I just delete messages from them kinds of couples and move on.

On our couples profile it's different tho. Dirk is a man, he sees a nice ass messaging him - he gets excited and me not willing to interact with them makes me feel like a complete killjoy

Myself and Tasty run an equal opportunities profile page. Regarding photos at least

This photo issue has always been the case sadly, boys will be boys...

Wilder

By *aidbare5Couple  over a year ago

down the road

"Probably got out of bed on the wrong side this morning, but.... one thing definitely ticked me off.

A few couples contacted us recently... with... Only female photos on them.

Now I would understand that if it was only a female part of a couple involved in fab and only her alone would do any meets or if they would only meet straight men and and male half wouldn't get involved in any way.. but...

A couple who are looking for other couples would surely present themselves as a couple.

It's getting to the point where I'm starting to feel like a cock block as the profiles would show some amazing female being in all saucy positions, get Dirk all excited and I'm like "nope. Can't see the male half, not interested".

Forgot to mention that them are usually the ones who also refuse to share any photos due to "discretion".

Why is it okay to demand all the photos and requirements from single men and when it comes to women and couples - suddenly it's okay not to pay basic respect to a couple their contacting and assume that some pretty ass pictures will automatically make them desirable

Rant over "

Rant away, that's a great ass

By *etergemmaCouple  over a year ago

South Dublin Area

I am actually shocked by how many pics of me in our profile... I thought i had hardly any

It's probably along the lines of "if they see me, they won't be interested in us" but having no photos of him has the same effect.

I'm average build, stocky and I'm not everyone's type. I'm comfortable in my own skin and have no problem with someone seeing a photo so they can know if they're interested. Some people are insecure about how they look, in this case, the male halves of those couples.

By *razy-CplCouple  over a year ago

Cork and surrounding areas

We have a few of himself on ours , but think we need to add a few more , i do agree on alot of cpls profile its just the female half and its very off putting , there are 2 people on a cpl profile not 1

Mrs crazy

"

On our couples profile it's different tho. Dirk is a man, he sees a nice ass messaging him - he gets excited and me not willing to interact with them makes me feel like a complete killjoy "

Exactly one of the main factors why my other half got sick of Fab, she could never see the guy in a couple. One couple who I'd been getting on great with the lady got her invisible man to introduce himself (messaging) and he kicked off with " just name the date and we'll meet up". I think a lot of these guys just assume they're God's gift to women and don't have to make an effort. God luv 'em.

By *ungry CatCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

[Removed by poster at 24/09/19 14:37:55]

"

On our couples profile it's different tho. Dirk is a man, he sees a nice ass messaging him - he gets excited and me not willing to interact with them makes me feel like a complete killjoy

Exactly one of the main factors why my other half got sick of Fab, she could never see the guy in a couple. One couple who I'd been getting on great with the lady got her invisible man to introduce himself (messaging) and he kicked off with " just name the date and we'll meet up". I think a lot of these guys just assume they're God's gift to women and don't have to make an effort. God luv 'em. "

Special love goes to women, who message me privately saying how they want me to play with their invisible man while they watch.

Some women genuinely think that if a man is attached it automatically makes him desirable.

In vanilla world they're the type of women who post quotes on Facebook like "stay away from my man, he's mine"

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

"Sing it again sister Preach!

I get so many messages from couples looking for a meet. A million pictures of the lady. The only glimpse of the male is the inch of cock sliding into her! Call me old fashioned but I am going to need a bit more to go on!

They get annoyed at me then and say I am the time waster for not meeting them. I am not a item off the www.justeat.ie menu. I don't rock up to your house because you have ordered me to!"

That one inch is supposed to entice you that he can perform We ignore these profiles tbf, same as you do

This is one of the reasons I don’t meet couples. It seems that an awful lot of the time, the female half is ‘bait’.

For me I prefer to play with a man, and not having any pics or just a cock pic says a lot about how I might be treated so I don’t bother.

There are a few exceptions, but they are few and far between.

By *unnyfookMan  over a year ago

Naas

you can be sure alot if fake couple profiles are here

"This is one of the reasons I don’t meet couples. It seems that an awful lot of the time, the female half is ‘bait’.

For me I prefer to play with a man, and not having any pics or just a cock pic says a lot about how I might be treated so I don’t bother.

There are a few exceptions, but they are few and far between. "

Check out my male profile, we're actually a very strong genuine couple but my wife is so not going to be bait this is my current solution for a Fab presence. You can imagine how well it's going!

Chester

We're a couple looking for couple. So it's a case of finding the genuine ones hence clubs and organised socials due to poor profiles on here with just pics of fem, hence we presume he's not a player or not easy on the eye

By *xperimental CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Fab

Pictures of women are better to look at though

Just saying

Chester

"Pictures of women are better to look at though

Just saying "

I like to perve over the male Fi

By *xperimental CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Fab

Just saying

I like to perve over the male Fi "

Pics of both should really be up. No point one partner bring into it requesting pics of the missing one and being disappointed lol

Chester

Just saying

I like to perve over the male Fi

Pics of both should really be up. No point one partner bring into it requesting pics of the missing one and being disappointed lol"

Exactly

a few pictures of me but they are all buried down the bottom. been meaning to take and add more but time is as always an issue

"a few pictures of me but they are all buried down the bottom. been meaning to take and add more but time is as always an issue "
Lol

By *aidbare5Couple  over a year ago

down the road

Just saying "

By *reddieRaeCouple  over a year ago

Banbridge

We tried to even up the photos a while back... Seemed pointless, to be honest. Rae's photos fab'd dozens, even hundreds of time. Freddies (mine) got maybe 1...lol

Turns out, she's just prettier than me!

"We tried to even up the photos a while back... Seemed pointless, to be honest. Rae's photos fab'd dozens, even hundreds of time. Freddies (mine) got maybe 1...lol

Turns out, she's just prettier than me! "

Simple question is it that important to get picture fab'd.

"We tried to even up the photos a while back... Seemed pointless, to be honest. Rae's photos fab'd dozens, even hundreds of time. Freddies (mine) got maybe 1...lol

Turns out, she's just prettier than me! "

It's not about fabs or the amount of them. My post was about complete absence of a man in all of the profile photos.

How is one supposed to have any idea on what the male part of a couple remotely looks like?

Banbridge

Turns out, she's just prettier than me!

It's not about fabs or the amount of them. My post was about complete absence of a man in all of the profile photos.

How is one supposed to have any idea on what the male part of a couple remotely looks like? "

Lol.. We've a pic of us both together.. That's probably enough of me lol. I've other attributes than aesthetics.

Make a mean coffee to start with

By *hatCoupleNextDoorCouple  over a year ago

nearby

Very inteinteresting thread! we are guilty of this, but will def make more of an effort to include us both!

By *omDubCoupleCouple  over a year ago

Cork

We hate those situations, bc when we finally get to see the male half, if we don’t fancy both parts it gets weird and it’s so hard to say “We thought that both of you would be hot”

On the other hand, there’s some couples with proper profiles built that make us stick around Fab x)

We probably don't have enough - hard to take a picture of the photographer! Will do better op, promise

By *ouge and blueCouple  over a year ago

Cork

We definitely have more of Becca. My fault mostly. I prefer showing her off more than myself. Not sure what pics of guys girls like unless it's a very hard, toned torso which I haven't had since my 20s lol.

By *oft_sexy_sweetWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

Lots of single guys do this too - their profile pics are full of pictures of them fucking women with about 95% of the pic being the woman and 5% them. It's a serious turnoff for lots of reasons, permission being one.

By *ouge and blueCouple  over a year ago

Cork

"Lots of single guys do this too - their profile pics are full of pictures of them fucking women with about 95% of the pic being the woman and 5% them. It's a serious turnoff for lots of reasons, permission being one. "

Oh God yes. Hate that

By *affa31Woman  over a year ago

Galway

"Lots of single guys do this too - their profile pics are full of pictures of them fucking women with about 95% of the pic being the woman and 5% them. It's a serious turnoff for lots of reasons, permission being one. "

Agreed...I report any of those I see

IMO a couples profile pic should be of the couple - both of them, not the honey pot.

By *ittyMissKittyWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

"Lots of single guys do this too - their profile pics are full of pictures of them fucking women with about 95% of the pic being the woman and 5% them. It's a serious turnoff for lots of reasons, permission being one.

Oh God yes. Hate that "

That always makes me laugh. Or the fact that a single guy makes very little effort to hide the (probably unknowing) female's face in his pics!

I detest taking and posting photos, but do it so people will have some idea of who they are dealing with! Only fair

We have a mix of photos on ours

By *kblueeyesCouple  over a year ago

kilkenny

When we get to know people either in meet and greets we add them as friends and all our private couple photos are there, as hubby prefers his pics in friends only

By *he SophisticatsCouple  over a year ago

York

We have a pretty fair mix in both ‘public’ and ‘friends only’ pics

By *weet threesome wifeCouple  over a year ago

Kilrea

"We have a pretty fair mix in both ‘public’ and ‘friends only’ pics "

Love your profile pics. Gentle, erotic and show everything that one may want to see before meeting someone

Banbridge

Turns out, she's just prettier than me! Simple question is it that important to get picture fab'd."

Not really, but I took it as a fair indication of what folk wanted to see

Lack of pictures. Fake picture. Not reading profiles dont get me started also

But yes .agree with your point .it can be very frustrating but I think it's something that will never change.

By *ust4funcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Moira

I am straight but think its only fair to see what both parties look like ..i wouldnt take one for the team and neither would plush..

Chester

Turns out, she's just prettier than me! Simple question is it that important to get picture fab'd.

Not really, but I took it as a fair indication of what folk wanted to see "

Just because photos aren't fabbed doesn't mean they aren't viewed or appreciated. Men are the biggest saturation on here and they fab fem pics hoping for a response as alot are blocked so it's their way of getting noticed. Also it appears alot of men run single profiles, they get all excited about meeting and you can tell when you do the fem is unaware, comments like ooohh he runs fab etc

By *elfastDMan  over a year ago

belfast

I’ll be disappointed if there’s not at least one couples meet comes out of this thread

Don’t forget to come back next week and tell us how you got on (cilla ref for you younger guys)

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman  over a year ago

your imagination

"When we get to know people either in meet and greets we add them as friends and all our private couple photos are there, as hubby prefers his pics in friends only "

In fairness, if his pics were public you'd probably be twice as inundated as you already are... . He is a bit of a hottie!

Him can I put up a pic of me. Her no they don't want to see them of the man it's the same with all the out profiles. What she really thinks. If I put pic's of him it might put them off fabbing my pic's. Because of all the fake mails telling me I'm so hot it's after given me a big head.

Banbridge

Turns out, she's just prettier than me! Simple question is it that important to get picture fab'd.

Just because photos aren't fabbed doesn't mean they aren't viewed or appreciated. Men are the biggest saturation on here and they fab fem pics hoping for a response as alot are blocked so it's their way of getting noticed. Also it appears alot of men run single profiles, they get all excited about meeting and you can tell when you do the fem is unaware, comments like ooohh he runs fab etc"

Ah fair enough. "fixed" now. Lol.

I usually leave her to chat on messages etc, as she knows exactly what she wants, and I'll do what I'm told

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Not that it bothers me the slightest as I'm not interested in couples, but my thoughts on this are that's their own loss if they want to attract other couples or females and don't advertise him. It's one of the classic double standards here on fab, single men are expected to have yummy pics but some couple men think they can hide behind their misses pics and still get a free delivery.

"Not that it bothers me the slightest as I'm not interested in couples, but my thoughts on this are that's their own loss if they want to attract other couples or females and don't advertise him. It's one of the classic double standards here on fab, single men are expected to have yummy pics but some couple men think they can hide behind their misses pics and still get a free delivery. "

Can't really understand why a guy in a couple doesn't post photos of himself so the other couples lady can see him ,l mean ,come on here ,isn't it only right that she gets to see the merchandise and not be buying a pig in a bag ..the lady needs to see the other guy ..it's only common sense ..well ??...isn't it ??

Just because photos aren't fabbed doesn't mean they aren't viewed or appreciated. Men are the biggest saturation on here and they fab fem pics hoping for a response as alot are blocked so it's their way of getting noticed. Also it appears alot of men run single profiles, they get all excited about meeting and you can tell when you do the fem is unaware, comments like ooohh he runs fab etc

I usually leave her to chat on messages etc, as she knows exactly what she wants, and I'll do what I'm told "

Very nice couple indeed

By *ouble Trouble 1000Couple  over a year ago

ireland

People have their own reasons for what pics they share ,we ve none of Mr as we re only meeting single guys atm .We would never contact another couple tho if we didn't have pics of both of us to share .

By *he MickMan  over a year ago

southside

"Sing it again sister Preach!

They get annoyed at me then and say I am the time waster for not meeting them. I am not a item off the www.justeat.ie menu. I don't rock up to your house because you have ordered me to!"

I would assume it's because the lady is much more photographic than the man . I mean an average woman's body has so many wonderful curves whereas an average man's body , not so much .

That's Just my opinion , I always thought (most) women get turned on more by personality , whereas a man is more visual , ie. more pics of a woman on a couples profile.

Banbridge

I usually leave her to chat on messages etc, as she knows exactly what she wants, and I'll do what I'm told

Very nice couple indeed "

Lol thankyou... And thankyou for the wee sneaky fab

We 100% agree.

I think we have a higher % of male photos on our profile than average especially for that reason.

If you're meeting a couple, there needs to be pics of the couple.

"We 100% agree.

I think we have a higher % of male photos on our profile than average especially for that reason.

If you're meeting a couple, there needs to be pics of the couple. "

As well as if you want to meet a couple - nice to have a chat with both parts of said couple. Too many times I refused to meet someone who only ever chatted to my man and never said a word to me.

Chester

"We 100% agree.

If you're meeting a couple, there needs to be pics of the couple. "

Nice to see

"We 100% agree.

As well as if you want to meet a couple - nice to have a chat with both parts of said couple. Too many times I refused to meet someone who only ever chatted to my man and never said a word to me. "

Yes!

Or the Mrs is always in the shower or working and never chats.......she just doesn't exist!

"We 100% agree.

As well as if you want to meet a couple - nice to have a chat with both parts of said couple. Too many times I refused to meet someone who only ever chatted to my man and never said a word to me.

Yes!

Or the Mrs is always in the shower or working and never chats.......she just doesn't exist! "

Not what I meant, but also a valid point

By *ittyMissKittyWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

"We 100% agree.

As well as if you want to meet a couple - nice to have a chat with both parts of said couple. Too many times I refused to meet someone who only ever chatted to my man and never said a word to me. "

Have to agree as a single as well, that if you're meeting a couple it's nice to engage with both and know exactly what boundaries etc are there! Mr can be up for everything yet mrs might have other ideas

By *evil_u_knowMan  over a year ago

city

Probably ugly men.

I (F) find it really frustrating. If we're meeting a couple we want to have an idea of both. I think we have a pretty good balance and anyone interested in us can get a good idea of what we're both like.

We did call a couple out on it once only to be told "no-one wants to see the men. The men want to show off what's on offer to the other men in couples because it's the men who run the accounts and everyone knows anyway it's always the men who choose who to meet".

Ehhh no mate, don't think so

belfast/holywood

If there’s not enough Male pics on a couples profile, and they are of some interest to you , message them and ask for some. If they refuse and you aren’t happy, move on. What’s the problem here ?

By *scouple07Couple  over a year ago

louth, Ireland

I think our photos are fairly even, maybe slightly more of female to male

Belfast

"If there’s not enough Male pics on a couples profile, and they are of some interest to you , message them and ask for some. If they refuse and you aren’t happy, move on. What’s the problem here ?"

Problem is as I stated previously above:

Male half sees some pretty ass photos, gets all excited that such pretty female is interested in him.

While female half is left with a cat in a bag, has zero interest and ends up feeling like a cock block.

Easy to move on when you're single, god, even block them.

When you're part of a couple - it's two people, who have to find attraction.

Imagine me and you went to an ice cream shop. You see a pistachio flavour on offer. It's your favourite, you get so excited and I don't like pistachios that much and can't see what other ice cream they have, so I just tell you to leave the shop without any ice cream. Would you be happy about it?

By *ugs BunnyCouple  over a year ago

south Dublin

It always makes me laugh when i see profiles like this. And theres so many of them. 50 million pics of the lady from every angle, one close up dick pic and they wanna swap ffs. No chance. Im only gonna presume the man is minging and move on. Mrs Bugs

belfast/holywood

"If there’s not enough Male pics on a couples profile, and they are of some interest to you , message them and ask for some. If they refuse and you aren’t happy, move on. What’s the problem here ?

Male half sees some pretty ass photos, gets all excited that such pretty female is interested in him.

While female half is left with a cat in a bag, has zero interest and ends up feeling like a cock block.

Imagine me and you went to an ice cream shop. You see a pistachio flavour on offer. It's your favourite, you get so excited and I don't like pistachios that much and can't see what other ice cream they have, so I just tell you to leave the shop without any ice cream. Would you be happy about it? "

As I say, just ask to see some pics. Why can’t u do that ?.. is it too difficult to actually send a message ?.

Belfast

"If there’s not enough Male pics on a couples profile, and they are of some interest to you , message them and ask for some. If they refuse and you aren’t happy, move on. What’s the problem here ?

Imagine me and you went to an ice cream shop. You see a pistachio flavour on offer. It's your favourite, you get so excited and I don't like pistachios that much and can't see what other ice cream they have, so I just tell you to leave the shop without any ice cream. Would you be happy about it?

As I say, just ask to see some pics. Why can’t u do that ?.. is it too difficult to actually send a message ?. "

As I also previously stated - they are the ones who aren't "into picture swapping" due to "discretion"

Imagine me and you went to an ice cream shop. You see a pistachio flavour on offer. It's your favourite, you get so excited and I don't like pistachios that much and can't see what other ice cream they have, so I just tell you to leave the shop without any ice cream. Would you be happy about it? "

Really good analogy honey and I totally agree.

You need to see a representation of both male and female in couples profiles as it’s not blind date.

belfast/holywood

As I say, just ask to see some pics. Why can’t u do that ?.. is it too difficult to actually send a message ?.

As I also previously stated - they are the ones who aren't "into picture swapping" due to "discretion" "

Well move along to someone else. Jeez. Welcome to the frustrating world of fab where some effort is required to get anywhere ( if u are a guy). Or sit on ur ass and expect everything to come lapping at ur feet

Belfast

As I also previously stated - they are the ones who aren't "into picture swapping" due to "discretion"

Well move along to someone else. Jeez. Welcome to the frustrating world of fab where some effort is required to get anywhere ( if u are a guy). Or sit on ur ass and expect everything to come lapping at ur feet"

As I said before - I do move along! Not a problem. Don't care.

What I do care about is how it makes me feel when I constantly say no to my own man, when he genuinely may find that half a couple physically attractive.

Yes, welcome to fab where grown men can't grasp the concept of mutual respect and think that women are just given anything they like by buff naked butlers by not lifting a finger.

belfast/holywood

Obviously it’s something you and your man need to sort out between the two of you if you are constantly turning down possible meets. I wonder if swinging is for you due to all those disagreements.

Belfast

"Obviously it’s something you and your man need to sort out between the two of you if you are constantly turning down possible meets. I wonder if swinging is for you due to all those disagreements. "

Me and my man have zero disagreements.

Also looks like you're the type of person, who sees swinging as keys in a bowl kind of thing (not your fault - it's a generational thing).

Our goal isn't to just fuck anything that moves and just throw extra bodies into our bed for the sake of it. Especially bodies, who can't as much as share a photo.

You're a man. You may not get it. It's okay.

Go meet people without seeing their photo, then create forum posts about how someone is 10 years older or 10 stone heavier than they said they were and they wasted your time

belfast/holywood

"Obviously it’s something you and your man need to sort out between the two of you if you are constantly turning down possible meets. I wonder if swinging is for you due to all those disagreements.

Me and my man have zero disagreements.

Also looks like you're the type of person, who sees swinging as keys in a bowl kind of thing (not your fault - it's a generational thing).

Our goal isn't to just fuck anything that moves and just throw extra bodies into our bed for the sake of it. Especially bodies, who can't as much as share a photo.

You're a man. You may not get it. It's okay.

Go meet people without seeing their photo, then create forum posts about how someone is 10 years older or 10 stone heavier than they said they were and they wasted your time "

Constantly saying no to your man isn’t a disagreement lol. Generational thing lol.I was swinging when you were still at school. And yes I do meet people without seeing a photo. So what . At least I get up off my ass and do something as opposed to crying to everyone because someone hasn’t got a pic on their profile. This is the thing about couples.... because there are two of them, they have different ideas , different views; Male is interested ; female isn’t because of a lack of a pic. Couples; pain in their procrastinating ass

Have to agree and support MrsRight here, the days of keys in a bowl where the woman takes whichever man at random are long gone but that's what it is like if a woman can't see the physique of the male half of a couple on a profile. Couples on here who want to meet couples really need to advertise their wares and can't expect other women to message to beg to see some pics.

By *he SophisticatsCouple  over a year ago

York

"We have a pretty fair mix in both ‘public’ and ‘friends only’ pics

Love your profile pics. Gentle, erotic and show everything that one may want to see before meeting someone "

Wow thank you

(We act all sweet and innocent until we lure our ‘victims’ in)

» Add a new message to this topic