FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > One off meets, or repeat fun?

One off meets, or repeat fun?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

For me it has to be the intimacy and trust that can only be found in return meets with a special play partner, especially when kink is involved.. Thoughts?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *Sparkie.Man  over a year ago

Ratoath

I think if you want the most out of it for both parties it has to be repeat gunfire, you learn each others bodies, what they like and dislike, I've had a good few repeat meets and they get better each time.

By *hors.HammerMan  over a year ago

Newbridge

Repeats are also so much better

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

As a couple, we don't particularly mind. If we get on great with someone and the meet goes well, we'll be up for meeting again if they are, if they aren't, it's not going to phase us.

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I personally prefer repeat meets. One off can be fun but repeats are where you get to know each others likes and dislikes and you get to be more adventurous I think.

By *ildmovementMan  over a year ago

Dublin

"I personally prefer repeat meets. One off can be fun but repeats are where you get to know each others likes and dislikes and you get to be more adventurous I think. "

Same as, repeat all the way cause the sex only gets better

Repeat meets for us is the best - better fun has been had each time we have met.

By *aptorman160Man  over a year ago

navan

Warning to all ! Be careful what u wish for. I met a cpl last Xmas we had a meet. There’s serious chemistry between myself and herself. So almost a year later and mutable meets. It got 2 much. The L word came out. And we now both trying to take a step back admittedly on both sides it’s tough. Snap shot it I agree with more that a once off but be careful not to overdo it. Very true and currant story

"Warning to all ! Be careful what u wish for. I met a cpl last Xmas we had a meet. There’s serious chemistry between myself and herself. So almost a year later and mutable meets. It got 2 much. The L word came out. And we now both trying to take a step back admittedly on both sides it’s tough. Snap shot it I agree with more that a once off but be careful not to overdo it. Very true and currant story "

Wise words! As part of a couple we are always checking in with each other to see how we feel about things, our relationship is the priority and if either of us felt uncomfortable about a third party they would be dropped, no questions asked.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Warning to all ! Be careful what u wish for. I met a cpl last Xmas we had a meet. There’s serious chemistry between myself and herself. So almost a year later and mutable meets. It got 2 much. The L word came out. And we now both trying to take a step back admittedly on both sides it’s tough. Snap shot it I agree with more that a once off but be careful not to overdo it. Very true and currant story "

I've experienced the land of swing both as a single and a couple, and I'd say the dynamic is very different. As a couple the closeness and intimacy has to be between the couple, with the others they bring into their world being only walk on parts.. The minute that line is blurred then it's time to walk away, for everyone

"Warning to all ! Be careful what u wish for. I met a cpl last Xmas we had a meet. There’s serious chemistry between myself and herself. So almost a year later and mutable meets. It got 2 much. The L word came out. And we now both trying to take a step back admittedly on both sides it’s tough. Snap shot it I agree with more that a once off but be careful not to overdo it. Very true and currant story

I've experienced the land of swing both as a single and a couple, and I'd say the dynamic is very different. As a couple the closeness and intimacy has to be between the couple, with the others they bring into their world being only walk on parts.. The minute that line is blurred then it's time to walk away, for everyone"

By *aptorman160Man  over a year ago

navan

Tbf she had the sense to pull back after she said it I won’t lie I felt it and said it 2. But my intentions are not to change the corse of anyone’s life here. Just have sum good fun in a respectful discrete fashion

"Tbf she had the sense to pull back after she said it I won’t lie I felt it and said it 2. But my intentions are not to change the corse of anyone’s life here. Just have sum good fun in a respectful discrete fashion "

She should have had the sense to pull back long before that stage. Lesson learned all round hopefully, we imagine we can control our feelings, we can't, but we do have a choice whether or not to act on those feelings

By *cottybear74Man  over a year ago

kilkenny

Repeats are always great

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

"Tbf she had the sense to pull back after she said it I won’t lie I felt it and said it 2. But my intentions are not to change the corse of anyone’s life here. Just have sum good fun in a respectful discrete fashion

She should have had the sense to pull back long before that stage. Lesson learned all round hopefully, we imagine we can control our feelings, we can't, but we do have a choice whether or not to act on those feelings "

Exactly this.

Omg.. Repeats are so much better.

You know how to push their buttons as time passes and trust is gained.. Makes it much more intense experience in my opinion

I have zero interest in a one nighter with a randomer

But each to their own

By *oft_sexy_sweetWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

"Warning to all ! Be careful what u wish for. I met a cpl last Xmas we had a meet. There’s serious chemistry between myself and herself. So almost a year later and mutable meets. It got 2 much. The L word came out. And we now both trying to take a step back admittedly on both sides it’s tough. Snap shot it I agree with more that a once off but be careful not to overdo it. Very true and currant story

I've experienced the land of swing both as a single and a couple, and I'd say the dynamic is very different. As a couple the closeness and intimacy has to be between the couple, with the others they bring into their world being only walk on parts.. The minute that line is blurred then it's time to walk away, for everyone"

Unless you're polyamorous in which case, all good.

I don't really like repeat meets. I've no interest in developing intimacy with casual sex partners. If you want to know me in that way and get the A-game sex, date me. No compromises!

Prefer repeat meets when the chemistry is right and both on the same page as to the fact its fun for both. But to be fair feelings can build without it been the intention s.. Xxx

Repeats meets are the preference but life does get in the way sometimes.

I like getting to know a partner in crime enough to feel totally comfortable, share more kinks and be very familiar with the right buttons to press

By *weet threesome wifeCouple  over a year ago

Kilrea

Had few experiences long time ago, first guy started getting jealous of me still wanting to meet others in fact stated "if I were his" I wouldnt be meeting others, that I was degrading myself. An other actually got jealous of hubby and my quality time, saying he could join or just me and him, we had loads of free time then, got texts on the phone he had to be talked to to back off! So no more reg though meet few nice guys over the years more than once, one even several times but not in a close time. Bottom line I guess one offs are better for us plus we don't meet often or party anyway.

Stacey

"Tbf she had the sense to pull back after she said it I won’t lie I felt it and said it 2. But my intentions are not to change the corse of anyone’s life here. Just have sum good fun in a respectful discrete fashion "

Does her partner know this? Are they still on the site?

Not very discrete to state it on a public forum!

By *ottie00Woman  over a year ago

Dublin

"Omg.. Repeats are so much better.

You know how to push their buttons as time passes and trust is gained.. Makes it much more intense experience in my opinion

I have zero interest in a one nighter with a randomer

But each to their own"

Totally agree, repeats are better, trust built, lots of fun to be had.

I'm not into random or one nighters, I like to get to know the person and have a connection, and a good friendship comes of it too, certainly does make it more intense

By *ommando4Man  over a year ago

South Co. Dublin

Once off is always best...spread your seed and all that. Man is not designed to be manganous. Surely all males when truthful would say the more women they can get their leg over the better.

By *ommando4Man  over a year ago

South Co. Dublin

Manogamus

Repeat meets all the way, learning what turns each other on, the teasing and flirting between meets etc also the trust that comes with that leads to trying new things and exploring each other's kinks

"Once off is always best...spread your seed and all that. Man is not designed to be manganous. Surely all males when truthful would say the more women they can get their leg over the better."

You mean they're lying when their profile says "quality over quantity??? Who knew??

We enjoy both. We have a couple and a few singles that we play with regularly but we've also had lots of once offs. Our regulars are the ones we invite to the house and have chats with pre and post play. The once offs are the ones we meet at a sex club, have a quick chat then play, never see them again. Both have their benefits.

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

I hate once off meets it much better long term meets . The fun just gets better and better .

By *Sparkie.Man  over a year ago

Ratoath

[Removed by poster at 28/09/19 19:18:20]

dublin

I would luv to find a good partner for some kink exploration .

Definitely repeats, sex just gets better the more you find out about their likes and wants

Repeat meets all the way, although the first one could end up as either so it would have to go well!

By *avidc2019Man  over a year ago

dublin

Well you have to have that first meet for potentially having regular meets with that be said I did once have a once off but in fairness she lived in a different country,I’d defentily agree regular meets we the right person getting be better and better on every meet

I've experienced the land of swing both as a single and a couple, and I'd say the dynamic is very different. As a couple the closeness and intimacy has to be between the couple, with the others they bring into their world being only walk on parts.. The minute that line is blurred then it's time to walk away, for everyone

I don't really like repeat meets. I've no interest in developing intimacy with casual sex partners. If you want to know me in that way and get the A-game sex, date me. No compromises! "

So...you don't bring your A-game sex to a meet ?...bit unfair to the guy isn't it ?...no ?..so what you're saying is you don't give 100% to a meet ?...or did l read that wrong ..

dublin

I fell for a lady and itd bloody hard not to fall in luv . Aint it . I did get my heart broken when a lady took her ex back .

Repeat meets only happen because both parties see something in each other that they want more of...only stating the obvious l know...but one HAS to be very very careful NOT to go down a road they don't want to ..which can easily happen if the lady starts to get feelings for the guy and then along the track's introduces the " L" word ,and remember what was only ment to be sex from the get go can turn into something no one bargained for ...for me , repeat meets will only happen ..IF... there's a connection between both parties ..just be careful of the " L" word... sometimes scary ... sometimes not...depends on how you both want to play ball.

"Repeat meets only happen because both parties see something in each other that they want more of...only stating the obvious l know...but one HAS to be very very careful NOT to go down a road they don't want to ..which can easily happen if the lady starts to get feelings for the guy and then along the track's introduces the " L" word ,and remember what was only ment to be sex from the get go can turn into something no one bargained for ...for me , repeat meets will only happen ..IF... there's a connection between both parties ..just be careful of the " L" word... sometimes scary ... sometimes not...depends on how you both want to play ball."

So you reckon only the ladies start to get feelings

"Repeat meets only happen because both parties see something in each other that they want more of...only stating the obvious l know...but one HAS to be very very careful NOT to go down a road they don't want to ..which can easily happen if the lady starts to get feelings for the guy and then along the track's introduces the " L" word ,and remember what was only ment to be sex from the get go can turn into something no one bargained for ...for me , repeat meets will only happen ..IF... there's a connection between both parties ..just be careful of the " L" word... sometimes scary ... sometimes not...depends on how you both want to play ball.

So you reckon only the ladies start to get feelings "

"dont go falling in love with me now" . OK sunshine.. I'll try my best

By *oft_sexy_sweetWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

I don't really like repeat meets. I've no interest in developing intimacy with casual sex partners. If you want to know me in that way and get the A-game sex, date me. No compromises!

So...you don't bring your A-game sex to a meet ?...bit unfair to the guy isn't it ?...no ?..so what you're saying is you don't give 100% to a meet ?...or did l read that wrong .."

That's exactly what I'm saying. Much like the vast majority men on this site, I'm not here to give 100% of my time, effort and energy in exchange for a ride.

If you want the cream you gotta buy the cow.

By *easingTimMan  over a year ago

Loughlinstown

"For me it has to be the intimacy and trust that can only be found in return meets with a special play partner, especially when kink is involved.. Thoughts? "

------------

It's great to explore a whole spectrum of fantasies

...as you get to know one special person more & more either here or in vanilla life as trust builds

However, if one person has a deep yearning fantasy

that the other person doesn't get or simply can't go there...

Then one person might be better exploring his or her more intimate kink

with another...

By *eminexWoman  over a year ago

some where in outer space

Repeat meets for me but not with all only with ppl I connect with .

By *andomCaptainMan  over a year ago

Roscommon

Repeat meets definately... first is a taster, everything else after that is a learning curve to be explored and time to build a connection even if it is ultimately a no strings one.

By *ol_ieMan  over a year ago

Dublin west

Getting one meet is great... A repeat is fantastic...

Its rare to find someone you connect with but when you do....repeat meets just get better and better.

Hard to find though.

By *irvana999Man  over a year ago

city

"Its rare to find someone you connect with but when you do....repeat meets just get better and better.

Hard to find though."

That's just what I was going to say ,connection is the key to ecstasy.

By *londy84Man  over a year ago

Carrickmacross

Would love to find someone close for repeat meets. At least you don't have to guess each time what she likes. Or me

So...you don't bring your A-game sex to a meet ?...bit unfair to the guy isn't it ?...no ?..so what you're saying is you don't give 100% to a meet ?...or did l read that wrong ..

That's exactly what I'm saying. Much like the vast majority men on this site, I'm not here to give 100% of my time, effort and energy in exchange for a ride.

If you want the cream you gotta buy the cow. "

.well tbh ,I'd like to think that when l'm with a lady l give 100% of my time , effort and energy ,if a lady is kind enough to give me a chance to meet her why should l give anything less...but that's just my tuppence worth..

"Its rare to find someone you connect with but when you do....repeat meets just get better and better.

Hard to find though. That's just what I was going to say ,connection is the key to ecstasy. "

Definately x

By *lavemale66Man  over a year ago

Carlow

If I found somebody I connected with then definitely repeat meets would be fantastic.

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Some meets are not worth repeating and in order to find good regular ones you most likely will experience some once off. Only a proper meet will show if you fully click and if it's worth a repeat.

By *ames in LaoisMan  over a year ago

portloaise

One offs can be fun but my preference is repeats. More connection, better sex, and more exploration.

"Some meets are not worth repeating and in order to find good regular ones you most likely will experience some once off. Only a proper meet will show if you fully click and if it's worth a repeat. "

Agree with this. Need to try a few to find the ones worth repeating with.

"Some meets are not worth repeating and in order to find good regular ones you most likely will experience some once off. Only a proper meet will show if you fully click and if it's worth a repeat. "

Very True

By *ouble Trouble 1000Couple  over a year ago

ireland

"As a couple, we don't particularly mind. If we get on great with someone and the meet goes well, we'll be up for meeting again if they are, if they aren't, it's not going to phase us. "

Same for us !

By *ohndunboyneMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

I'm going to throw a spanner in the works here.

What if you meet someone once, sparks fly and you feel like soul mates reconnecting. The sex is then amazing, even though it's your first time together, you click inside and outside the bedroom, matching each other in every kink/sensuality/ orgasm.

However, you're both married and in love with your respective partners.

What's going to happen then?

If you repeat it, it's likely to be better again but surely, if it goes that well, feels will be felt, as the young folks might say.

"I'm going to throw a spanner in the works here.

What if you meet someone once, sparks fly and you feel like soul mates reconnecting. The sex is then amazing, even though it's your first time together, you click inside and outside the bedroom, matching each other in every kink/sensuality/ orgasm.

If you repeat it, it's likely to be better again but surely, if it goes that well, feels will be felt, as the young folks might say."

If you feel something will be dangerous to your marriage walk away.

By *s LollyWoman  over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

Diffo repeat meets for me...

Repeat meets can sometimes be a let down... the anticipation and excitement you feel when meeting first isn't there so the adrenalin released isn't the same. Also I think you're less inhibited first time...

By *unnyfookMan  over a year ago

Naas

has to be repeat

By *an For YouMan  over a year ago

belfast/holywood

Repeat be nice. Have had a few repeaters so to speak

I rarely have repeat meets for sex. I love the thrill of meeting someone for the first time, the flirting, butterflies and the lust. I think that if I'm still getting those feelings after meeting someone a few times then I'm in dangerous waters. But that just me

If you repeat it, it's likely to be better again but surely, if it goes that well, feels will be felt, as the young folks might say."

If you're "in love" with, and fully committed to, your partner, you will know that these "feelings" are simply a temporary euphoria sparked by the novelty and thrill of the first time. Part of the appeal of other people is that we simply do not have the shared baggage and stresses of life, work, finances, kids, extended family issues, we feel literally like a new person and a sexual being. It's easy to confuse what can be a massive ego boost with "feelings for the other party" and it can be addictive if not controlled. Once you recognise this, it's easy to see it for what it is, a temporary interlude that won't be allowed distract you from the important things in life. Knowing when to step away is crucial , and examining what might possibly be lacking in your primary relationship that is sparking such "feelings" can also be helpful.

By *ecentguy321Man  over a year ago

nearby

A regular repeat meet is great. For the reasons outlined above. Nothing but pure, passionate sex, whens theres only attraction bringing you together

Hard to find but

Variety is also the spice of life and all that

"Repeat meets only happen because both parties see something in each other that they want more of...only stating the obvious l know...but one HAS to be very very careful NOT to go down a road they don't want to ..which can easily happen if the lady starts to get feelings for the guy and then along the track's introduces the " L" word ,and remember what was only ment to be sex from the get go can turn into something no one bargained for ...for me , repeat meets will only happen ..IF... there's a connection between both parties ..just be careful of the " L" word... sometimes scary ... sometimes not...depends on how you both want to play ball.

So you reckon only the ladies start to get feelings "

Well I think that happening in situations does fall more on the ladies side Steph..after all ladies are more emotional beings...maybe l'm wrong but it's just what l make of it ..

So you reckon only the ladies start to get feelings

"dont go falling in love with me now" . OK sunshine.. I'll try my best "

So are you saying that there was never a guy that you had feelings for ?...l'm just making the point that it can happen..that if the chemistry and connection is there between two people that had never met before .. feelings can develop ..and yes l do think that a lady is more emotional than a guy and would feel it before the guy ever would..whoever that guy is ...and yes ..l'm speaking from experience of how easily it could happen in a meet here on fab....

By *luteguyMan  over a year ago

Here and There

It’s got to be repeat meets. It just gets better with each repeat.

By *oody500Man  over a year ago

far far away

Prefer regular meets, they get better each time, but one off meets can be fun too

By *ouble Trouble 1000Couple  over a year ago

ireland

If you repeat it, it's likely to be better again but surely, if it goes that well, feels will be felt, as the young folks might say.

If you're "in love" with, and fully committed to, your partner, you will know that these "feelings" are simply a temporary euphoria sparked by the novelty and thrill of the first time. Part of the appeal of other people is that we simply do not have the shared baggage and stresses of life, work, finances, kids, extended family issues, we feel literally like a new person and a sexual being. It's easy to confuse what can be a massive ego boost with "feelings for the other party" and it can be addictive if not controlled. Once you recognise this, it's easy to see it for what it is, a temporary interlude that won't be allowed distract you from the important things in life. Knowing when to step away is crucial , and examining what might possibly be lacking in your primary relationship that is sparking such "feelings" can also be helpful. "

Im going to have to stop agreeing with everything you pair say but once again Spot On !!

» Add a new message to this topic