FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > “Unfortunate” scousers

“Unfortunate” scousers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *an For You OP   Man  over a year ago

belfast/holywood

Had to giggle at the news there hearing about 2 Liverpool fans with good tickets missed the match as they flew to Ghent and not Genk. “Unfortunate” ?.... or ........ ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *P_80Man  over a year ago

Waterford

Reminds me of the time me and my friend rocked up to Cork airport to find out our flight to Amsterdam had left the week before

belfast/holywood

Anyone been to Blackpool airport ? Not that long ago I flew back from Blackpool to Belfast . My flight was called, people queued at the gate... boarding pass shown at gate and on entrance to plane. Someone sat in my seat ffs.... fucking idiot.... couldn’t resolve it... waved at a member of crew to find out what the frig was happening..... only to discover it was the Blackpool to Stansted flight ( or some other southern uk airport!!!!). WTF??.... how did that happen......went back to the terminal to find the belfast flight had boarded and it was the plane parked next along the apron. Just about made the flight!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Was flying from Germany a few months ago.

Some woman came up to a seat right in front of me. A girl was already sitting in it.

"Excuse me, that's my seat".

Girl was like "No, that's my seat"

Both pulled out their boarding passes, they were identical. QR codes and everything matched apart from their own names.

They called a crew member, he was as baffled as they were.

Crew guy was like "I'm really sorry, this has never happened before, I dont know what to do", called up more crew members, everyone is baffled at that point...

Thankfully there were some spare seats for one of them to take it instead...

belfast/holywood

Flying from Austin to Chicago last year ... sat near the back in 30 something C. Two large ( ahem) women got on and sat on the right of me , row in front. I thought to myself; how the fuck could they fit in their seats . They couldn’t . They had booked 3 seats for the 2 of them . Armrests went up ( which) I thought was illegal and they had extra long extension seat belts ( like pregnant women get or women with kids on their laps) and they squoze themselves across 3 seats and strapped themselves in meaning their ass cracks was sat across the edge of the D/E and E/F seats; 2 into 3 seats . Never seen anything like it

By *outh_of_EdenMan  over a year ago

visiting

Was early to a Ryan air gate one day and managed to board and be seated on the wrong flight...some scramble out of that plane!

On another occasion 10 of us arrived a day late for a holiday flight to Lanzarote...fair play to the agents..they had us on different flights to the canaries...the youngest and oldest went direct, 2 went to Fuerteventura and then by ferry to pdc three went to Grand Canaria and then an island hopper to lanzarote. We were all having dinner in Lani's at 9 that evening laughing about our stupidity! Alls well that ends well...lol

» Add a new message to this topic