FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Bareback

Bareback

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A taboo subject and I know many will be against it but any couples or women into it? PM me as trying to set up a group of verified clean couples and guys for it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ortadowncplCouple  over a year ago

Portadown

And how will you verify that they are “clean”? And that those they play with outside the group are clean?

This is stupidity at its finest but please people, do post if your interest because it’ll be good to know who to block!

If your not into it well and good, everyone knows the risk but alot still enjoy it, personal choices and kinks/preferences.

No need to post you can just pm me and we can take it from there.

By *rgasmo87Man  over a year ago

Ballynahinch Area

Each to their own and all but yeah its a no from me dawg

By *ohndunboyneMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

"And how will you verify that they are “clean”? And that those they play with outside the group are clean?

This is stupidity at its finest but please people, do post if your interest because it’ll be good to know who to block!"

This

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yep people never learn

By *evil_u_knowMan  over a year ago

city

Like cheating, people will say they are not into it, but its very popular on here.

"Like cheating, people will say they are not into it, but its very popular on here."

Very true

Don't think anyone other than the op will post here that they are into it with all the negative posts. Better to have waited and see if anyone else wad silly enough to post in it rather than pm the po. Then quietly block.

Dunboyne & Dublin

"Don't think anyone other than the op will post here that they are into it with all the negative posts. Better to have waited and see if anyone else wad silly enough to post in it rather than pm the po. Then quietly block. "

Apologies.

Some things get me riled up and barebcking with strangers when you're in a relationship just happens to be one of them.

Yes, before the doctors arrive, I do know that even safe sex Carrie's risks, thanks

By *antra MassageMan  over a year ago

Old bog road

Well, look at the statistics. Tens of thousands get treated for STIs every year in Ireland. So, there's lots of bareback going on in the general population. But. I would guess that, on average, swingers are more health conscious than vanilla folk, (am I right?), as we want to be healthy enough to keep on playing. But... A bareback group! No, so risky.

"Don't think anyone other than the op will post here that they are into it with all the negative posts. Better to have waited and see if anyone else wad silly enough to post in it rather than pm the po. Then quietly block.

Apologies.

Some things get me riled up and barebcking with strangers when you're in a relationship just happens to be one of them.

Yes, before the doctors arrive, I do know that even safe sex Carrie's risks, thanks "

Everyone has their preferences and everyone knows the risk. It's a kink some are into it and some not which I respect. Have had some positive replies privately and will remain that way for all involved should they choose to meet.

Portadown

"Don't think anyone other than the op will post here that they are into it with all the negative posts. Better to have waited and see if anyone else wad silly enough to post in it rather than pm the po. Then quietly block.

Apologies.

Yes, before the doctors arrive, I do know that even safe sex Carrie's risks, thanks

Everyone has their preferences and everyone knows the risk. It's a kink some are into it and some not which I respect. Have had some positive replies privately and will remain that way for all involved should they choose to meet. "

It’s very simple. Don’t meet this guy, or anyone verified by him. Don’t invite him to parties or anyone who has been verified by him. Don’t meet any of his friends list or attend parties that have people on his friends list. The only way to protect your health is not to involve yourself with anyone like this, or anyone who would meet him.

It’s not personal, it’s just that I like being clean, healthy and STI free!

city

"Look at all the openly married folk on here, mostly UK pics but no reason to suspect that the same not happening here, who have pics of them bare backing strangers.

Then going home to partner, giving them whatever or they just caught.

Sick fucks! "

Yeah I see this happen in the irish sections a lot. I guess in their head they are not having sex with their wife so it doesnt matter.

Also i raised the point before, married men cant carry condoms around with them, cause their wife would ask why they need them.

I know this makes them a higher risk in the gay community, but I dont know if it actually makes them higher risk when having straight sex.

".

Sick fucks! "

Even the ones having safe sex who then go home to a partner who thinks there is no reason fo regular testing or to have safe sex.

At least people who are open about wanting BB give potential partners the option to.opt out

By *antra MassageMan  over a year ago

Old bog road

OK, let's examine the exposure to risk. Lots of people on Fab travel the world on hols, business, etc. Some of them have sex in various fleshpots, protected or not. Some of these return to Eire, and have sex protected or not, with natives. Some of these natives are on fab... Shall I continue? Google pics of STI infected cocks and vaginas. It will put you off your breakfast, and rightly so. It's a kink, the OP says. OK, go and play out your kink in sub saharan Africa. I'm very understanding, normally, but this is an abberant kink, that can seriously damage your health.

Dunboyne & Dublin

[Removed by poster at 26/10/19 00:10:31]

Dunboyne & Dublin

"Look at all the openly married folk on here, mostly UK pics but no reason to suspect that the same not happening here, who have pics of them bare backing strangers.

Sick fucks!

Yeah I see this happen in the irish sections a lot. I guess in their head they are not having sex with their wife so it doesnt matter.

Also i raised the point before, married men cant carry condoms around with them, cause their wife would ask why they need them.

I know this makes them a higher risk in the gay community, but I dont know if it actually makes them higher risk when having straight sex."

Actually I continue to use condoms, including at home, as it's our preferred method of contraception.

I still have the one used this year in a glass case as proof we actually had sex this year

The others are in my wallet, cosying up to the moths, just in case I ever actually meet a Fabber

Dunboyne & Dublin

Sick fucks!

I know this makes them a higher risk in the gay community, but I dont know if it actually makes them higher risk when having straight sex.

Actually I continue to use condoms, including at home, as it's our preferred method of contraception.

I still have the one used this year in a glass case as proof we actually had sex this year

The others are in my wallet, cosying up to the moths, just in case I ever actually meet a Fabber "

Oh, I suppose I should quote that last one in the Attached thread too.

Nah, can't be arsed

By *tiffler400Man  over a year ago

belfast

Why are you looking to infect couples and women lol? That's just silly

By *Sparkie.Man  over a year ago

Ratoath

You know what happens when you put your hand into the fire.....

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

Most couples are into barebacking. A lot have coils/inplant/the pill if having regular sex. Nothing wrong with couples having sex.

Barebacking outside of a couple relationship? No No No No No Never Never Never Never Never. Sheer insanity

East / North, Cork

"Barebacking outside of a couple relationship? No No No No No Never Never Never Never Never. Sheer insanity "

Yeah that's what almost everyone says in public

"Barebacking outside of a couple relationship? No No No No No Never Never Never Never Never. Sheer insanity

Yeah that's what almost everyone says in public"

Exactly, not to mention the "safe sex" they all think they're having while doing unprotected oral and rimming

By *erverts AnonymousMan  over a year ago

Darkest desires

I dont see why people take the risk outside of a relationship. Part of the reason couples bareback is also trust.

Iv travelled quite alot around the world and can say iv slept with alot of women (strangers) who have no qualms about bareback sex and are suprised iv a wallet stash!

It pisses me off that people are so flippant with their health and mine, regardless of how often you get checked you run a massive chance.

How many barebackers have caught and given someone an STI? I bet none will admit it!

How do you know your not carrying an infection before a meet or one night stand how regular do you get tested?

No glove no love

By *ickheadcuntCouple  over a year ago

Cork Ireland

If people are not interested why give the guy shit? We use condoms always,but accidents do happen as in condom brakes, what's more important is people get checked often... and don't get me started on people who feel so so strong about protecting themselves but suck a dick or lick a pussy without using any protection

"If people are not interested why give the guy shit? We use condoms always,but accidents do happen as in condom brakes, what's more important is people get checked often... and don't get me started on people who feel so so strong about protecting themselves but suck a dick or lick a pussy without using any protection "

one wonders how many people here have never had an STI test because they think condoms are some kind of guarantee of zero risk

"

"

Wow classy

By *lwaysup4it69Couple  over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

We are a bareback couple, not in the least bothered by negative comments ts, heard them all before. We love the buzz from meeting strangers for full on creampie fun. Yes there are risks but that's for us to worry about not the bareback police on here. Any couples into.bare at feel free to message us x

By *osmicGateMan  over a year ago

louth

I was seeing a girl for 3 months ended up going bareback after a few weeks couldnt help ourselves..is this insanity?

I mean she or i could have an sti but we dont know about it ???

I was meeting a guy for over 3 years and yes we went bareback after an STD test BUT neither of us were meeting anyone else.

It is a risk having sex outside my marriage and I take precautions and get tested regularly even though I don't meet for sex that often.

By *ayogreenMan  over a year ago

and out of Mayo/Galway

"If people are not interested why give the guy shit? We use condoms always,but accidents do happen as in condom brakes, what's more important is people get checked often... and don't get me started on people who feel so so strong about protecting themselves but suck a dick or lick a pussy without using any protection "

So true ... And everyone on here has licked or sucked ... Omg.. You better make an appointment..lol

"If people are not interested why give the guy shit? We use condoms always,but accidents do happen as in condom brakes, what's more important is people get checked often... and don't get me started on people who feel so so strong about protecting themselves but suck a dick or lick a pussy without using any protection

So true ... And everyone on here has licked or sucked ... Omg.. You better make an appointment..lol "

You really should have regular appointments regardless of how risky your sexual activity is

By *ayogreenMan  over a year ago

and out of Mayo/Galway

"If people are not interested why give the guy shit? We use condoms always,but accidents do happen as in condom brakes, what's more important is people get checked often... and don't get me started on people who feel so so strong about protecting themselves but suck a dick or lick a pussy without using any protection

So true ... And everyone on here has licked or sucked ... Omg.. You better make an appointment..lol

You really should have regular appointments regardless of how risky your sexual activity is "

Yes 100% agree.

city

Couples should consider wearing condoms if they are going to be swinging, even among themselves.

Also "Fab couples" should use condoms all the time. The amount of people that "only bareback with their regular play mates" is crazy. They go from one partner to the next barebacking.

East / North, Cork

"Couples should consider wearing condoms if they are going to be swinging, even among themselves.

Also "Fab couples" should use condoms all the time. The amount of people that "only bareback with their regular play mates" is crazy. They go from one partner to the next barebacking."

Why among themselves?

city

"Couples should consider wearing condoms if they are going to be swinging, even among themselves.

Also "Fab couples" should use condoms all the time. The amount of people that "only bareback with their regular play mates" is crazy. They go from one partner to the next barebacking.

Why among themselves?"

Because they care about each others sexual health, and wearing a condom is not a big deal, and if one of them got something they reduce the chances of spreading it to the other person specially when combined with regular testing.

Whats the big deal with wearing a condom?

East / North, Cork

That's ridiculous. Long term couples shouldn't have sex without condoms? That's pure hysteria

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

I don't understand why upfront threads like this always provoke those appalled overreactions.

I've been long enough on here to know that there's a lot of barebacking going on behind closed doors and right across the scene. To assume anything else is simply naive or you're in denial.

By *-4pleasureCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

"I don't understand why upfront threads like this always provoke those appalled overreactions.

I've been long enough on here to know that there's a lot of barebacking going on behind closed doors and right across the scene. To assume anything else is simply naive or you're in denial.

"

We’ve been on the scene for years and never come across (sorry!) a barebacking scenario - either in Ireland or in numerous clubs throughout France and Spain.

I suspect it may only happen with prior agreement hence why we’ve never witnessed it

Only our experience but there you go

By *avidc2019Man  over a year ago

dublin

Would never have unprotected sex that’s just madness putting both parties at risk although I’ve seen a lot of bareback pics on profiles so each to there own but not for me

By *isa003Woman  over a year ago

Mayo Galway Leitrim

[Removed by poster at 26/10/19 12:39:39]

East / North, Cork

We have seen couples barebacking in clubs and have had multiple men try it with mrs filthy. Most guys would if they thought noone would find out.

By *ro_boner_publicoMan  over a year ago

North County

The first time I signed up with this site, every offer for a meet wanted bareback with the newb. It wasn't a well managed kink; it was straight up risky af.

I'm snipped but it really put me off.

This time around, I'm focusing on the core of safety conscious couples.

"Most couples are into barebacking. A lot have coils/inplant/the pill if having regular sex. Nothing wrong with couples having sex."

Correct, but there are some on here are on not with real partners, then they go back to their real partners and bareback too. It's all kept quiet by those they meet too.

By *antricMan  over a year ago

Belfast

I am surprised that OP is still alive and hasn't been hanged (literally) by the safety brigade

On the other end of the paradigm, I sometimes wonder that what kind of world the safety brigade lives in, just putting a condom on your willy doesn't by any means saves you from STIs - this whole idea is so archaic.

No exchange of any kind of fluids between both parties is your only safety to be sure and that makes the whole experience as pointless as a non-alcoholic beer

My 2 cents

Portadown

"I am surprised that OP is still alive and hasn't been hanged (literally) by the safety brigade

On the other end of the paradigm, I sometimes wonder that what kind of world the safety brigade lives in, just putting a condom on your willy doesn't by any means saves you from STIs - this whole idea is so archaic.

No exchange of any kind of fluids between both parties is your only safety to be sure and that makes the whole experience as pointless as a non-alcoholic beer

My 2 cents "

It’s about minimising the risk. I could just stay in to avoid being hit by a bus but looking both ways before crossing the road is a good and reasonable precaution.

You might find the idea of condoms as archaic but do you truly think that makes the use of one unnecessary? Good to know where you stand.

It is up the to individuals whether to use condoms or not.

After all, each persons health is their own responsibilty. My advice is to know where a persons been before as best you can before you meet them.

By *antricMan  over a year ago

Belfast

"I am surprised that OP is still alive and hasn't been hanged (literally) by the safety brigade

My 2 cents

It’s about minimising the risk. I could just stay in to avoid being hit by a bus but looking both ways before crossing the road is a good and reasonable precaution.

You might find the idea of condoms as archaic but do you truly think that makes the use of one unnecessary? Good to know where you stand."

You are doing something which in psychiatric studies is called "selective reading". Nowhere in my opinion or my post, I have mentioned or indicated that condoms are unnecessary.

Read and re-read my post again, when I used the word "archaic", I meant the whole "condom will save you" mentality. A condom alone doesn't guarantee any safety if you are doing all kind of unsafe oral activities.

I am not condemning or promoting bareback. This site is all about personal choices and no judgements.

East / North, Cork

My 2 cents

You might find the idea of condoms as archaic but do you truly think that makes the use of one unnecessary? Good to know where you stand.

You are doing something which in psychiatric studies is called "selective reading". Nowhere in my opinion or my post, I have mentioned or indicated that condoms are unnecessary.

Read and re-read my post again, when I used the word "archaic", I meant the whole "condom will save you" mentality. A condom alone doesn't guarantee any safety if you are doing all kind of unsafe oral activities.

I am not condemning or promoting bareback. This site is all about personal choices and no judgements."

By *ickheadcuntCouple  over a year ago

Cork Ireland

Also "Fab couples" should use condoms all the time. The amount of people that "only bareback with their regular play mates" is crazy. They go from one partner to the next barebacking."

For once I agree with what you have said here...

My 2 cents

I am not condemning or promoting bareback. This site is all about personal choices and no judgements."

By *oft_sexy_sweetWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

"I don't understand why upfront threads like this always provoke those appalled overreactions.

"

This. People are full of sh** when it comes to this topic, especially blokes, who in my experience will aaaaalllllllways try for bareback until they are asked to put a condom on. The number of men who do so without prompting is low.

East / North, Cork

This. People are full of sh** when it comes to this topic, especially blokes, who in my experience will aaaaalllllllways try for bareback until they are asked to put a condom on. The number of men who do so without prompting is low. "

This is our experience also

By *an For YouMan  over a year ago

belfast/holywood

I’m clean. I’m tested every 2 weeks for the last year

"Barebacking outside of a couple relationship? No No No No No Never Never Never Never Never. Sheer insanity

Yeah that's what almost everyone says in public"

That's what I've found after many years on here. Alot say they arnt and you get to the meet and the request it. In into it and tested regular, single and aware of risks. As many have said alot suck or lick with no protection and I've had meets before where multiple condoms broke. Yes condoms are safer and do work but to me it's a kink, like many things are to others.

Very true, if you wanto be safe then protect yourself I'm all for that, but some (more than people think) are into this kink and enjoy it and as long as everyone gets checked regular it reduces alot but not all risk. No sex is safe, but reduced risk. And everyone should be checked. I guarantee 90% of people on here have had bare sex or sex with someone who hasn't been checked and therefore are increased risk regardless or what form of rubber or latex you put on the end of it.

My 2 cents "

very true, but each to their own

By *an For YouMan  over a year ago

belfast/holywood

I’ve heard stories that some people don’t put on their seat belts for short journeys. I mean.... God!!!!’

By *oft_sexy_sweetWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

Yeah that's what almost everyone says in public

That's what I've found after many years on here. Alot say they arnt and you get to the meet and the request it. In into it and tested regular, single and aware of risks. As many have said alot suck or lick with no protection and I've had meets before where multiple condoms broke. Yes condoms are safer and do work but to me it's a kink, like many things are to others. "

Yup, and it's also much more accepted in the gay community, where regular testing is much more common and people are much more aware of their sexual health.

An STI isn't any more shameful than a cold sore or common cold, if you're being tested regularly it will be found and treated, and easily cured for the most part.

I don't know the details of the new PreP programme but I wonder if it will be available to bi / het people as well as the gay community. It's a brilliant development.

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Bareback with a stranger it would be like comiting suicide that why i rather long term relationships rather than one nite stands . Even wearing comdoms you are not 100 % safe . But better than none at all .

East / North, Cork

"Bareback with a stranger it would be like comiting suicide that why i rather long term relationships rather than one nite stands . Even wearing comdoms you are not 100 % safe . But better than none at all ."

Yep.. same as smoking a spliff/driving over the speed limit/drinking more than your daily number of units. All like committing suicide

My 2 cents "

So you are effectively saying that using a condom us a pointless waste of time and money?

Your analogy of beer is a strange one and not well thought through. The point of not getting d*unk is to not drink alcohol, but you may enjoy the taste of beer as opposed to Fanta. You can get d*unk by drinking too much liquid as I'm sure you are aware. I like sex but I'd like to greatly reduce the risks, so I wear a condom. Seems a fairly non 'pointless' preventative measure.

By *hloe sussexTV/TS  over a year ago

Larne

How can you ever verify it a test is only as good up until you have sex again , unless you invite a doctor and the facility’s to do the test there and then , might be passion killer me thinks lol

No disrespect to the OP or anyone else if this is their preference

But there’s only 1 person you CAN confirm their sexual history and that’s yourself

At 42 years of age I can count the amount of women I’ve not used condoms with on one hand

And they’ve all been relationships

By *hiaboutMan  over a year ago

johnstown

On here nearly a yr now could ciunt on one hand ladies i've met but 2 of those want barebac i havnt conceeded yet dont think i will either.

"On here nearly a yr now could ciunt on one hand ladies i've met but 2 of those want barebac i havnt conceeded yet dont think i will either."
You might want sort that hair on your chest first mate

"On here nearly a yr now could ciunt on one hand ladies i've met but 2 of those want barebac i havnt conceeded yet dont think i will either.You might want sort that hair on your chest first mate "

His body his choice there are woman who prefer hairy chests

"On here nearly a yr now could ciunt on one hand ladies i've met but 2 of those want barebac i havnt conceeded yet dont think i will either.You might want sort that hair on your chest first mate

His body his choice there are woman who prefer hairy chests "

By *hiaboutMan  over a year ago

johnstown

Get grt compliments for the hair .you'd be surprised how well it goes down lol

city

"How can you ever verify it a test is only as good up until you have sex again , unless you invite a doctor and the facility’s to do the test there and then , might be passion killer me thinks lol"

Well, it can take 6 months ore more before some std can be detected. So really it only tells you that you were clean 6 months ago.

To get a full all clean you need to to the test after 6/8 months of no sex, no tattoos, no drugs etc.

By *hloe sussexTV/TS  over a year ago

Larne

"How can you ever verify it a test is only as good up until you have sex again , unless you invite a doctor and the facility’s to do the test there and then , might be passion killer me thinks lol

Well, it can take 6 months ore more before some std can be detected. So really it only tells you that you were clean 6 months ago.

To get a full all clean you need to to the test after 6/8 months of no sex, no tattoos, no drugs etc."

lol so makes my point even more previlent

It hasn't been 6 month's for year's. 28 day's depending the test you get but is expensive. 12 week's if using local gum clinic

» Add a new message to this topic