FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Single Guy's

Single Guy's

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why is it that some of the single fella's on here still think they can be disrespectful to us single ladies on here and presume that we will meet them for whatever after one e-mail !!! GET A LIFE BOY'S SOME OF US ARE FUSSY AND DONT JUMP ON EVERYTHING THAT MOVE'S !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RANT OVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

welcome to my world!

Just one example, I arranged today to meet up with a guy for a drink only for on this weekend. Just before we said goodbye he said that he'll expect a shag since he's driving that far to meet me. It wasn't a joke. He was serious.

After I said no, I was called a fat bitch and a messer.

Lovely.

Busty and BBW I really do feel your pain!! BBW I honestly would drive from Tyrone to Dublin for a drink with you! But hear this girl you would be buying!! I am no sexiest and fair is fair! Busty considering you are local to me i think we should hook up (only if you want to i know you don't jump on everything that moves but honestly I don't move much so jump away)...but ladies in us single guys defence when I write a msg which input effort into and it is deleted and not replied too it's gutting!! So at times I can see why

Men send the do ya wanta fuck" msg's!! But as for rudness no need! Lots of love u sexy pair!! Mwaaaaah

Yawn here we go again. If I had a euro for every woman who thought her life was over because of SINGLE MEN BASTARDS.

Few things and I will say it slowly:

1. The ability to be a gobshite is not determined by owning a pair of balls. There are gobshite males, females and couples on here.

2. There is the block button and if the email is really nasty the report to admin button. You really really really dont have to continue corresponding with a gobshite (unless you get a weird kick out of it)

Now is that explained clearly enough?

I have to say that I hardly ever get abusive mail for saying no thanks. Having said that I have so many filters on I rarely get mail at all lol. In my experience the rudest people on here are couples. Not all of course have met some lovely people on here , but in terms of making an effort the most blocking I've done has been to couples.

It is never good to generalize though , not all men are the same , not all women are the same, just a lot of them are idiots.

By *ovedupstillCouple  over a year ago

mullinwire

once again we come to the fact that, with sexual attitudes, irish men are way behind a good few countries in the world (although way ahead of places in the far east, and africa, but still).

we have seen men who distinctly believe that women are only there to entertain them, and nothing else. this is the reason we find it difficult, or rather nigh on impossible, to meet in ireland, because all the men want to do is stick their dick in something, anything, where we dont want that.

mullinwire

"Yawn here we go again. If I had a euro for every woman who thought her life was over because of SINGLE MEN BASTARDS.

Few things and I will say it slowly:

1. The ability to be a gobshite is not determined by owning a pair of balls. There are gobshite males, females and couples on here.

2. There is the block button and if the email is really nasty the report to admin button. You really really really dont have to continue corresponding with a gobshite (unless you get a weird kick out of it)

Now is that explained clearly enough?"

OP never said her life was over.

said she was disgusted with the fella's attitude, and, trying not to tar all guys in ireland with the same brush, it happens more than anywhere else, imo

Lovedupstill!! You got out of that one well! But honestly ladies please do not tar us with one brush! Lovedupstill I really respect couples like you! You simply have good filters on to not let guys like ms most likely annoy you!! So how is the west midlands? I lived in birmingham for a few years myself x

[Removed by poster at 05/04/12 11:13:36]

mullinwire

"Lovedupstill!! You got out of that one well! But honestly ladies please do not tar us with one brush! Lovedupstill I really respect couples like you! You simply have good filters on to not let guys like ms most likely annoy you!! So how is the west midlands? I lived in birmingham for a few years myself x "

birminghams a shithole lol.

it aint too bad.

fair share of buttholes and pain in the arses, but sure, you get it everywhere.

just gtta be on ya toes.

Why are you getting so defensive Jimmy? Personally, I just gave one example of ONE guy.

Of course I block people who are rude and stop communicating with them. In my example though we'd been chatting for a good while, arranging a meet and then he suddenly turned nasty.

Anyway, I've moved on. And my life hasn't stopped.

Im struggling at the moment with this site. Iv wrote countless polite messages and not heard back. Polite seems to pass by unnoticed.

hi bbw how are u hun so will u name and shame this guy.i for one meet a real sexy non pushy guy off this a few days ago a sure gent mrbigballs28 mmm getting a tingle now between my legs thinking about it mmm

nobody, I don't know what your messages look like, but I doubt that you get a better reaction with inpolite messages.

A nice, polite and funny message will always get a reply from me, even if it's a 'thanks but not interested' message.

Lucy, it's not permitted to name and shame people on the forum. This guy has left in the meantime. He'll probably come back with a new profile. While it took me a while, his true face came through as soon as I insisted on my personal rule of only meeting for a drink first.

"welcome to my world!

Just one example, I arranged today to meet up with a guy for a drink only for on this weekend. Just before we said goodbye he said that he'll expect a shag since he's driving that far to meet me. It wasn't a joke. He was serious.

After I said no, I was called a fat bitch and a messer.

Lovely.

"

Only a shag? I'd want a cooked meal and my shirts ironed!

"

Only a shag? I'd want a cooked meal and my shirts ironed! "

Chris, I can promise you a spanking for your cheeky request.

Bit puzzled at your suggestion Bbw that I was been defensive . The post is headed "single guys" and goes on to berate "some single guys" when in fact it was one moron that caused offence .

You then post to agree and give a second example of another moron you spoke to . So now we have two morons .

I could I guess have done what you did and gave some examples of moron single women I encountered on here and the abuse I got .

Instead I brought some balance to the argument and pointed out that there are female idiots as well as male idiots .

Now I am sorry if I didn't do the usual man thing and offer you girls loads of sympathy for all the hurt you suffered and asked you not tar us all the same. If I had would you have thought my post less "defensive"?

mullinwire

"Bit puzzled at your suggestion Bbw that I was been defensive . The post is headed "single guys" and goes on to berate "some single guys" when in fact it was one moron that caused offence .

You then post to agree and give a second example of another moron you spoke to . So now we have two morons .

I could I guess have done what you did and gave some examples of moron single women I encountered on here and the abuse I got .

Instead I brought some balance to the argument and pointed out that there are female idiots as well as male idiots .

Now I am sorry if I didn't do the usual man thing and offer you girls loads of sympathy for all the hurt you suffered and asked you not tar us all the same. If I had would you have thought my post less "defensive"?

"

in fact you didnt bring alance, you actually introduced further aggression by suggesting the OP was somehow 'distraught' at the loss of the date with this idiot, rather than merely being pissed off with the waste of groundwork put in.

Well loved up if you want to read every sentence and every word in a post literally without seeing it making a point for effect then everyone in Birmingham should be put down because it's such a dump !!

Or you could read the post properly and see that I simply made the absolutely true statement that to be a gobshite you can be a male gobshite or a female gobshite .

Now people you can keep having goes at me for having the cheek to state that obvious fact or you can deal with it . Up to you .

when reading your post it seems you are very defensive jimmy,maybe read it in preview post b4 u post fully

mullinwire

"Well loved up if you want to read every sentence and every word in a post literally without seeing it making a point for effect then everyone in Birmingham should be put down because it's such a dump !!

Or you could read the post properly and see that I simply made the absolutely true statement that to be a gobshite you can be a male gobshite or a female gobshite .

Now people you can keep having goes at me for having the cheek to state that obvious fact or you can deal with it . Up to you . "

im sorry, i didnt realise that to ensure you were bringing balance i only had to read 1 small part of your overall post, i must apologise.

and yes, birmingham should be bombed and everyone exterminated (you lot tried your hardest in the 80's but still not good enough lol)

good one chris

"Well loved up if you want to read every sentence and every word in a post literally without seeing it making a point for effect then everyone in Birmingham should be put down because it's such a dump !!

Now people you can keep having goes at me for having the cheek to state that obvious fact or you can deal with it . Up to you .

im sorry, i didnt realise that to ensure you were bringing balance i only had to read 1 small part of your overall post, i must apologise.

and yes, birmingham should be bombed and everyone exterminated (you lot tried your hardest in the 80's but still not good enough lol)"

Poor Birmingham - Clarkson was practically burned at the stake for saying less about the trade unions lmao

polite always works for me!

i always try to reply to mails, especially the ones that are more than a "hi"

» Add a new message to this topic