FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Kinky sex

Kinky sex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So can people tell me what is their version of kinky sex? I want to know peoples thoughts.

Starting listening to podcast purefilth and it's making me want to know everyone's idea of kinky

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sex not in a bed?

Sex involving a toy, camera or more than 2 people 8)

The and tease toys all doors open

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

To me kinky sex is a little domination . Being tied up and made watch your partner being fucked . Stuff like thst .

Hmmm kinky sex..... I guess anything that deviates from the normal vanilla sex. Curiousgirlx9x9 and I dabbled in stone pretty kinky stuff during our recent meet..... Doing stuff that hadn't done before..... It was naughty and definitely NOT vanilla

By *c90Man  over a year ago

Noiseville

Sex where I am not involved

Sex + fear = kink for me. And thank you for listening x

By *rish boy 69Man  over a year ago

Southside

Think everyone’s idea is different, some people it’s just dirty talk and some it’s being tied to a bed and being used by numerous people. I remember me and the bosses daughter where flirting for weeks and one day we just grabbed each other in her office. The thought of being caught of someone walking in was my idea of kinky sex.

Does having sex with the light on qualify?

"Does having sex with the light on qualify? "

God, I hope not.

Little bit of everything can be kinky

Once whatever floats both peoples boats is mutually enjoyable then fun times to be had

But if person I’m with displays submissive tendencies then you can guarantee im going to enjoy exploring that

By *attooYouMan  over a year ago

just about northside

"So can people tell me what is their version of kinky sex? I want to know peoples thoughts.

Starting listening to podcast purefilth and it's making me want to know everyone's idea of kinky "

No hard (no pun intended) or fast rule. Can be innocent like a bit of spanking to watching your partner have sex with someone else or cpl sex. Can be gripping your partner tightly around neck or hair while fucking. Bottom line is anything that enhances intimacy.

Sex + completely handing the reins over to someone else to take control = kink for me

"So can people tell me what is their version of kinky sex? I want to know peoples thoughts.

Starting listening to podcast purefilth and it's making me want to know everyone's idea of kinky "

Someone's " kink " maybe just a normal regular thing to someone else,

By *oldnessCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

For me, it would have to be in public with that risk factor or some domination at home

I am loving it, am only on episode 10 but I will catch up soon. Each one last my journey to work. Listen to you both been so body confident is making me more confident about myself.

"Does having sex with the light on qualify?

God, I hope not. "

Spice it up a little more than just the light on.

Kink for we would letting someone be totally dominant, little rough play, rimming, lots and lots of four play and teasing. Maybe toys for both or more

"I am loving it, am only on episode 10 but I will catch up soon. Each one last my journey to work. Listen to you both been so body confident is making me more confident about myself.

"

You deserve it boo. Every body is a playground.

"Kink for we would letting someone be totally dominant, little rough play, rimming, lots and lots of four play and teasing. Maybe toys for both or more "

Don't forget the blindfolds

By *allyCD123TV/TS  over a year ago

Wexford

How you use a chicken ... remember using the feathers is Kinky using the whole chicken is perverted.. but what would I know about kink!

By *angtasticallyMan  over a year ago

Drogheda

Kinky is a word so kinky sex is, an individual thing really I suppose everyone is different which is great... Sex try new ideas be willing and open... Kinky sex Exploring the other limits of your comfort zone...

For me it's sex that engages the brain equally as much as the body....where we are both nervous and excited about the play....where our animal instincts are more in control than what we've done previously

And the type of sex that makes you blush the next day and you can't really tell anyone about it

"For me it's sex that engages the brain equally as much as the body....where we are both nervous and excited about the play....where our animal instincts are more in control than what we've done previously

And the type of sex that makes you blush the next day and you can't really tell anyone about it "

well said!

By *rish boy 69Man  over a year ago

Southside

"I am loving it, am only on episode 10 but I will catch up soon. Each one last my journey to work. Listen to you both been so body confident is making me more confident about myself.

You deserve it boo. Every body is a playground. "

Iv started listening to it today and I’m on episode 4 already, it’s brilliant, so honest the way you speak about everything . Iv learned a lot I didn’t know. Iv a much better understanding of this site already now than I had before. Everyone should be made listen to episode 3 when they join.

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

For me.. its sex with the addition of some kind of power exchange.

Anything that inspires people to think and talk about their own sexuality is a good thing by us.

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

You deserve it boo. Every body is a playground. "

Mrs Filthy is like tayto park.

(btw - really enjoyed the latest. Lots of people dont realise the pregnancy and birth stuff you covered, and its truly an education)

Your looking for bdsm .Google it

[Removed by poster at 05/11/19 15:09:49]

It's kinky when you use the full chicken and not just a feather

Wilder

I don't qualify sex as kinky, vanilla or whatever, just sex I enjoy or not. Everything else is subjective.

"Your looking for bdsm .Google it "

This I'd a big problem. BDSM isn't kink. It is one specific kind of kink. Not everyone who is kinky wants to be tied up and flogged. Open your mind dude. There are so many wonderfully weird ways to have sex.

I've already said what kink is for me. But in general, it's just sex that isn't "normal". For some people that's BDSM. For others it's role play. For others it's swinging. And there are an infinite other versions. The rule of thumb is - as long as everyone is consenting and nobody outside of the dynamic is getting hurt - have fucking at it.

Iv started listening to it today and I’m on episode 4 already, it’s brilliant, so honest the way you speak about everything . Iv learned a lot I didn’t know. Iv a much better understanding of this site already now than I had before. Everyone should be made listen to episode 3 when they join. "

Thaaaanks!

"For me it's sex that engages the brain equally as much as the body....where we are both nervous and excited about the play....where our animal instincts are more in control than what we've done previously

And the type of sex that makes you blush the next day and you can't really tell anyone about it "

Exactly

What constitutes vanilla sex in people’s opinion?

By *kblueeyesCouple  over a year ago

kilkenny

More than 2 people, let the imagination loose and enjoy

By *safunwituMan  over a year ago

Enniscorthy

More than 2 people or maybe a group thing. All open minded and willing to all play with each other.

"What constitutes vanilla sex in people’s opinion?"

Man on top girl in top. Having sex for the sack of it and not the want or passion

By *attooYouMan  over a year ago

just about northside

"For me, it would have to be in public with that risk factor or some domination at home "

Hi Boldness,yes two good examples.

Unblock plz...

"I don't qualify sex as kinky, vanilla or whatever, just sex I enjoy or not. Everything else is subjective. "

Absolutely this

By *lue jeansMan  over a year ago

Wonderland

Foreplay with deep anal rimming for my partner...hard sex...end with watersports personal best kinky sex recipe

By *oft_sexy_sweetWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

Iv started listening to it today and I’m on episode 4 already, it’s brilliant, so honest the way you speak about everything . Iv learned a lot I didn’t know. Iv a much better understanding of this site already now than I had before. Everyone should be made listen to episode 3 when they join.

Thaaaanks! "

Ahem.

Constantly adding items to our Kink bag and enjoying using them. Even hotter when you discover one of you has added a little something that leads to pushing those boundaries a little further the next time you root through the contenta and enjoy some filth n kink.

By *argar90Man  over a year ago

lucan

Just started listening to the podcast great listen have to say

What I find normal sex wise others may find too extreme. I don't see anything being kinky just a lot of fun

By *hris toperMan  over a year ago

roscommon sligo mayo

Kinky is the bit that u want , really really want, but u might like to keep quite about it , the bit that makes u smile while licking your top lip the next morning ??

Think of every position for sex you enjoy and the one,s you dont then add some more ,carma who ? Might as well throw in the cink while your there ,thats kinky

By *anKinkyMan  over a year ago

Carrick on Shannon

Where fantasy becomes reality

By *yesgreenMan  over a year ago

north and south

"Where fantasy becomes reality "

Meet me and find out

By *aa MidletonMan  over a year ago

east cork

So tying her up to the bed and putting a magic wand on her clit, and leaving her there while you watch the TV, is that a kink, joke wouldn't leave her alone,

"So tying her up to the bed and putting a magic wand on her clit, and leaving her there while you watch the TV, is that a kink, joke wouldn't leave her alone, "

done something similar actually. restrained her and used bondage to secure a wand on her clit while i played videogames. the results were very interesting

By *wingme22Man  over a year ago

Galway

Erotic is using a feature during sex.

Kinky is using the whole chicken!

Kinky... testing boundaries

By *heLongGoodNightMan  over a year ago

Thanks for the podcast tip!!

Just started it now!

Kink is different for everyone. For me it’s the kind of sex that you can’t really tell anyone else about because it is so “out there”

But everyone has their own limits.

By *ohndunboyneMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

At this stage, having any sex at all would be a kink for me

Pushing the limits. That's kinky no matter what level you consider yourself at. For me I don't think much is kinky except the stuff where there is little to no sexual gratification. All mind games and emotions.

Think it's all relative... One person's kink is another's vanilla...

Suppose my kink would be watersports.

By *irvana999Man  over a year ago

city

PM me if your really want a tour of the kinky world,its a world onto itself liberation for the soul.

"I don't qualify sex as kinky, vanilla or whatever, just sex I enjoy or not. Everything else is subjective. "

By *elticgoddessTV/TS  over a year ago

Plumstead

Lights out, socks on, same time every Saturday night, always in missionary position.

That's kinky and weird for me.

Rubber, spanking, breath play, bondage,role play, exhibitionism, BDSM are what I do all the time.

By *evil_u_knowMan  over a year ago

city

"Lights out"

Lights out is good, if the room is pitch black and you cant see your hand infront of your face.

Last time I did it like that I think I came all over her tits.

"Lights out, socks on, same time every Saturday night, always in missionary position.

Rubber, spanking, breath play, bondage,role play, exhibitionism, BDSM are what I do all the time."

"Lights out, socks on, same time every Saturday night, always in missionary position.

Rubber, spanking, breath play, bondage,role play, exhibitionism, BDSM are what I do all the time."

Sex in complete darkness can be quite erotic,deprived of vision we rely on our other senses.

By *edro50Man  over a year ago

enniskillen

Public, age play,prolonged teasing!

By *edro50Man  over a year ago

enniskillen

Voyeurism and exhibitionists! Xxx

» Add a new message to this topic