FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Wheelchair user

Wheelchair user

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How do women on here feel towards men in wheelchairs

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oxyvixen99Woman  over a year ago

Newtownabbey

Ive met 2 members from here who are wheelchair users. 1 was lovely, 1 was a lying prick, so a mixed bag

Seriously though for me personally if there was an attraction it would 100% not make anyone less appealing to me

By *rinibooWoman  over a year ago

clare

It wouldn’t put me off . Personality and attraction more important

"It wouldn’t put me off . Personality and attraction more important "
text an see do we hv a coection

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This

"Ive met 2 members from here who are wheelchair users. 1 was lovely, 1 was a lying prick, so a mixed bag

Seriously though for me personally if there was an attraction it would 100% not make anyone less appealing to me"

Thanks that's good to know an I one the nice ones by the way

Why was the other thread on this subject closed? Are we that afraid of offending people with open opinions now?

I guess depending on the type of disability it may or may not bring issues with it. It may put someone off if they have never had to get their head round the semantics of what the person can or can't do in a sexual scenario. Or maybe they feel that sex may hurt or injure the person in the chair.

I guess open discussion would be the best way to approach it so that everyone knows what to expect and so lessen the risks of unexpected reactions causing embarrassment.

And of course, the person in the chair may have the confidence and physical ability in other areas to make the wheelchair irrelevant anyway.

By *irl4fucking18Woman  over a year ago

city

Dont bother me at all

[Removed by poster at 07/11/19 18:52:55]

Fab is for fantasies and fun..

Fucking a guy in a wheelchair wouldn't be on my to do list...

By *igertigerCouple (MM)  over a year ago

cc hotel

"Fab is for fantasies and fun..

"

Fab, fantasies, fun and wheelchairs are not mutually exclusive. Idiotic to suggest otherwise.

"

Are you trying to say that fun cant be had just because of the person been in the chair or are you afraid of the unknown

Fab, fantasies, fun and wheelchairs are not mutually exclusive. Idiotic to suggest otherwise. "

You seem sensitive with my comment, I meant it as in it might interest other people...

I said on "my" to do list..

Might be on another person's list...

Are you trying to say that fun cant be had just because of the person been in the chair or are you afraid of the unknown "

It's just not in my interets that's all..

You did ask a question opening this thread I'm giving my opinion.

By *gentleman44Man  over a year ago

dublin

"Why was the other thread on this subject closed? Are we that afraid of offending people with open opinions now?

I guess depending on the type of disability it may or may not bring issues with it. It may put someone off if they have never had to get their head round the semantics of what the person can or can't do in a sexual scenario. Or maybe they feel that sex may hurt or injure the person in the chair.

I guess open discussion would be the best way to approach it so that everyone knows what to expect and so lessen the risks of unexpected reactions causing embarrassment.

And of course, the person in the chair may have the confidence and physical ability in other areas to make the wheelchair irrelevant anyway. "

By *gentleman44Man  over a year ago

dublin

By *igertigerCouple (MM)  over a year ago

cc hotel

Fab, fantasies, fun and wheelchairs are not mutually exclusive. Idiotic to suggest otherwise.

You seem sensitive with my comment, I meant it as in it might interest other people...

Might be on another person's list..."

What you said was fab is for fantasies and fun. There's a hidden implication that wheelchair users cannot part take in both. Your post was pretty harsh on first reading. I understand it doesn't reflect what you meant to say.

Are you trying to say that fun cant be had just because of the person been in the chair or are you afraid of the unknown

You did ask a question opening this thread I'm giving my opinion. "

I'm know it's not on your to do list but if you came across me in a club some night would you walk the other way based on the chair..

Lol an god no I'm not taking offense we all here for one thing.. a laugh

Might be on another person's list...

What you said was fab is for fantasies and fun. There's a hidden implication that wheelchair users cannot part take in both. Your post was pretty harsh on first reading. I understand it doesn't reflect what you meant to say. "

Absolutely not!!

Apologies if you thought that

I'm know it's not on your to do list but if you came across me in a club some night would you walk the other way based on the chair..

Lol an god no I'm not taking offense we all here for one thing.. a laugh "

No I wouldn't...

I chat to lots of people I wouldn't play with...

No I wouldn't...

I chat to lots of people I wouldn't play with..."

It may even be down to specific sexual preferences. Rough dominant sex, or certain positions would be hard or impossible to perform depending on the type of disability, and these might be what a woman is after, so the preference my just be down to incompatibility rather than a specific prejudice to the disability itself.

I love to have sex with a woman in a wheelchair big fantasie of mine

"I love to have sex with a woman in a wheelchair big fantasie of mine"

What would your expectations of that be?

Im not 100% sure but id love to do it it just turns me on same with ugly women lol

"Im not 100% sure but id love to do it it just turns me on same with ugly women lol"

Hv you no standards

"Im not 100% sure but id love to do it it just turns me on same with ugly women lol"

"ugly" women? Who made you the judge? That comment made you sound like a right twat, and I'm assuming you hold a woman in a wheelchair with the same low regard, just a cheap thrill for a neanderthal.

"How do women on here feel towards men in wheelchairs "

No problem as far as a man is well mannered, have a good sense of humour, sexy smile and have personality and can hold a conversation

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

Jesus im thinking of borrowing a wheelchair just to meet all these fabulous woman.

No I wouldn't...

I chat to lots of people I wouldn't play with...

It may even be down to specific sexual preferences. Rough dominant sex, or certain positions would be hard or impossible to perform depending on the type of disability, and these might be what a woman is after, so the preference my just be down to incompatibility rather than a specific prejudice to the disability itself. "

Smokey witch you can be the judge of my smile an conversation skills if you fancy a chat

"Smokey witch you can be the judge of my smile an conversation skills if you fancy a chat "

With pleasure;-)

"Smokey witch you can be the judge of my smile an conversation skills if you fancy a chat

With pleasure;-)"

PM me

By *etite_RosyWoman  over a year ago

Now in MALAGA (SPAIN)

"Smokey witch you can be the judge of my smile an conversation skills if you fancy a chat

With pleasure;-)

PM me "

Ive met Smokey in person a few weeks ago and be careful, she is a real witch

Lol she can have a go on my broom stick

No problem as long as doesn’t have a squeaky wheel

"No problem as long as doesn’t have a squeaky wheel "

Looking for serious answers not smart one's

With pleasure;-)

PM me

Ive met Smokey in person a few weeks ago and be careful, she is a real witch

"

Jaysus! You too?! Rosy, you are worse than my all family and friends

OP, Im a normal woman, optimistic and laughing a lot nothing magical Im afraid

"Lol she can have a go on my broom stick "

Well... It depends how the social meet will be

Then it might be a ride on your broomstick or not

Good thread but not all disabilities are visible. There are many many disabilities that are hidden. That person might look as fit as a fiddle from the outside but on the inside they can be very ill. I think the thread has gone down a one way street concerning solely wheelchair users. Just my opinion

By *evil_u_knowMan  over a year ago

city

Someone made a thread about meeting with a disability and the women in general said they were not a charity and would not meet them.

But these women are the same who campaigned for the right to abort babies due to being disabled. I was shocked at how many women were so open about not liking disabled men.

Men are generally more forgiving of a disability.

"Good thread but not all disabilities are visible. There are many many disabilities that are hidden. That person might look as fit as a fiddle from the outside but on the inside they can be very ill. I think the thread has gone down a one way street concerning solely wheelchair users. Just my opinion "

Ermm, check the title of the thread and the OP's initial question. The thread has been specifically about wheelchairs from the beginning.

"Good thread but not all disabilities are visible. There are many many disabilities that are hidden. That person might look as fit as a fiddle from the outside but on the inside they can be very ill. I think the thread has gone down a one way street concerning solely wheelchair users. Just my opinion

Ermm, check the title of the thread and the OP's initial question. The thread has been specifically about wheelchairs from the beginning. "

Ermm, I’m not disputing the fact that it’s about wheelchair users Ermm I’m simply suggesting that when talking or discussing disabilities not everyone who has a disability has a wheelchair and why the thread isn’t taking a wider perspective of all people with disabilities Ermm I trust that clears that up and you approve that I have an opinion Ermm

"Good thread but not all disabilities are visible. There are many many disabilities that are hidden. That person might look as fit as a fiddle from the outside but on the inside they can be very ill. I think the thread has gone down a one way street concerning solely wheelchair users. Just my opinion

Ermm, check the title of the thread and the OP's initial question. The thread has been specifically about wheelchairs from the beginning.

Ermm, I’m not disputing the fact that it’s about wheelchair users Ermm I’m simply suggesting that when talking or discussing disabilities not everyone who has a disability has a wheelchair and why the thread isn’t taking a wider perspective of all people with disabilities Ermm I trust that clears that up and you approve that I have an opinion Ermm "

The OP is in a wheelchair. He started a thread relevant to him.

Want to cover all bases for people with a disability? Go start a thread of your own then...

Ermm....

Ermm, I’m not disputing the fact that it’s about wheelchair users Ermm I’m simply suggesting that when talking or discussing disabilities not everyone who has a disability has a wheelchair and why the thread isn’t taking a wider perspective of all people with disabilities Ermm I trust that clears that up and you approve that I have an opinion Ermm

Want to cover all bases for people with a disability? Go start a thread of your own then...

Ermm.... "

This!

By *ohndunboyneMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

Ermm....

This! "

Exactly!

Pick a disability and start a thread about it, or do a Disability Umbrella thread that tries to cover all.

Pardon the pun but don't go derailing the wheelchair one for your own needs.

Back to the thread.

I personally would be reticent to meet a woman in a wheelchair, from a Fab perspective.

Socially, absolutely no problem but sexually, I don't know.

Literally because I don't know the complications/possibilities/ etc.

As such, I feel I'd be kinda short changing them and nobody wants that.

By *yesgreenMan  over a year ago

north and south

"Good thread but not all disabilities are visible. There are many many disabilities that are hidden. That person might look as fit as a fiddle from the outside but on the inside they can be very ill. I think the thread has gone down a one way street concerning solely wheelchair users. Just my opinion I met a lady from pof in a wheelchair that wanted NSS but as was said above due to physical problems it was not possible to help her ,But social was great and she was amazing funny lady ,And like us all she knew what she wanted, unfortunately in the real world she would've needed help by others maybe even her carers to achieve this ,there is room for everyone in this world to get some satisfaction

Ermm....

This!

Exactly!

Pick a disability and start a thread about it, or do a Disability Umbrella thread that tries to cover all.

Pardon the pun but don't go derailing the wheelchair one for your own needs.

Back to the thread.

I personally would be reticent to meet a woman in a wheelchair, from a Fab perspective.

Socially, absolutely no problem but sexually, I don't know.

Literally because I don't know the complications/possibilities/ etc.

As such, I feel I'd be kinda short changing them and nobody wants that.

"

It's exactly what she meant.

By *omeonelikeyou69Woman  over a year ago

Kilmainham

Being honest, it wouldn’t be for me. Everyone’s entitled to their preferences when it comes to who they’re physically attracted to, and there’s nothing wrong with that.

I wouldn't fuck a guy who uses a wheelchair but I'd gladly suck him off x

"I wouldn't fuck a guy who uses a wheelchair but I'd gladly suck him off x"

What's the difference?

By *omeonelikeyou69Woman  over a year ago

Kilmainham

"I wouldn't fuck a guy who uses a wheelchair but I'd gladly suck him off x

What's the difference? "