Happy Thanksgiving

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *appytoads OP   Couple  over a year ago

West Dublin

Happy Thanksgiving to all our US friends, gobble gobble

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *P_80Man  over a year ago

Waterford

Perhaps we can take this opportunity to mention something we're thankful and grateful for however small or insignificant it may seem.

I'm grateful right now that I have food under the grill and I'll get to eat a tasty hot dinner today.

Spread the positivity

By *gentleman44Man  over a year ago

dublin

"Perhaps we can take this opportunity to mention something we're thankful and grateful for however small or insignificant it may seem.

I'm grateful right now that I have food under the grill and I'll get to eat a tasty hot dinner today.

Spread the positivity "

I agree I have backstraps cooking now,marinaded overnight in merlot,brandy,mayple syrup,fresh herbs and spices,and two bottles of merlot to wash it down!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

So imagine the Nazis had won WWII, and then every year, on that day they hold Holocaust Remembrance Day, except its called “Eternal Gratefulness for the Fruits of Industry Day.”

In the Nazi national holiday, citizens bizarrely demonstrate no recollection whatsoever of the systematic, bureaucratic state-sponsored persecution and murder of approximately six million Jews.

Instead, they share with each other strange stories of how the Thrid Reich overcame all obstacles through generosity and love, manifested in amazing industrial advancements attributed to the wonderous exceptionalism of the Aryan Nation. Stories that have literally no resemblance to real Nazi history.

Guess what.

The Pilgrims were the Nazis. They committed acts of genocide, enslavement, mass murder and ethnic cleansing.

» Add a new message to this topic