FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Titanic exhibit

Titanic exhibit

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *empting Devil. OP   Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

Just been to the titanic exhibit in Belfast and it's excellent. Couldn't get in over the weekend but walked straight in first thing on a Monday morning.

And lunch in the bistros not bad either...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Sheffield

But I didn't get anything from the souvenir shop - somewhat conflicted about that...

By *aughtyNurse999Woman  over a year ago

Fabville !!!

would love to see that. I have had a fascination for years with the titanic. reading stories etc

Fabville !!!

would love to see that. I have had a fascination for years with the titanic. reading stories etc

Fabville !!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've been to the one in Cobh. Sounds really interesting and also never been to Belfast! So should really go!

Fabville !!!

oh why has my post come up 3 times

Sheffield

Belfast is a lovely city. Though the sun only came out as I was waiting for my taxi to the airport...

waste of tax payers money to be honest that money would have been better ploughed into the hospitals around the country as some are filthy and run down rant over glad u enjoyed lol

By *elfastBoyXxMan  over a year ago

Belfast

They're getting a bit silly with it all if you ask me. Did you see the latest 'Titanic' speedboat tours? What do they tear-ass you into an iceberg at 200mph? Agree with the sexy Ty38 but we need some civic funding for the arts too. Events like that make people feel good about Belfast. Cross community home pride and all that.

"They're getting a bit silly with it all if you ask me. Did you see the latest 'Titanic' speedboat tours? What do they tear-ass you into an iceberg at 200mph? Agree with the sexy Ty38 but we need some civic funding for the arts too. Events like that make people feel good about Belfast. Cross community home pride and all that."

soooooo agree with you!! god was sick listenin about it on the news and on the radio and in the papers there was just no escape from it lol fatcat politicans there,s no chance they will get 300 thousand visitors every year and only the rich can get up the stairs how the fk is that fair like lol

By *lam rockerMan  over a year ago

Tain

" only the rich can get up the stairs how the fk is that fair like lol "
no change from the first time round then

" only the rich can get up the stairs how the fk is that fair like lol no change from the first time round then "

indeed lol

By *ouple1234Couple  over a year ago

BELFAST UK

people just see the value of the building costs and tax payers money, look at the bigger picture

[Removed by poster at 24/04/12 21:44:04]

Well I agree that Belfast is long overdue declaring its link to the titanic, it seems to be increasingly forgotten that the reason we know that ship's name is that 1500 innocent people died!

What next... a remembrance sunday theme park?!!!

"people just see the value of the building costs and tax payers money, look at the bigger picture "

which would be what ? lol

"Well I agree that Belfast is long overdue declaring its link to the titanic, it seems to be increasingly forgotten that the reason we know that ship's name is that 1500 innocent people died!

What next... a remembrance sunday theme park?!!!"

with the idiots we have for politicans chris anything is possible lol

BELFAST UK

Its a part of belfasts most famous history and some thing EVERYONE should be proud of, im glad they done what they did instead of pumping it into a silly wee project

"Its a part of belfasts most famous history and some thing EVERYONE should be proud of, im glad they done what they did instead of pumping it into a silly wee project "

sure you entitled to your opiinion like everyone else some are for it some are against , wud,nt call health care a silly wee project lol

BELFAST UK

The health care have there own budget to work from and millions could be pumped into it and it still wouldnt make it much better than what is just like the millions being put into everything else its never enough in the UK... But atleast the titanic quarter is opening up jobs and bringing people into belfast all that gets put back into our economic growth

we,ll agree to disagree cause this could go on for years lol

cause lets face i,d rather spend my 80 quid entrance fee for a family of 4 on some nice shoes lol :P

"cause lets face i,d rather spend my 80 quid entrance fee for a family of 4 on some nice shoes lol :P"

i'd rather you done that too

"cause lets face i,d rather spend my 80 quid entrance fee for a family of 4 on some nice shoes lol :P

i'd rather you done that too "

indeed you can never have 2 many pairs of shoes

» Add a new message to this topic