FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Vanilla club - 29th feb Leap year - girls on their knees!!

Vanilla club - 29th feb Leap year - girls on their knees!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he Vanilla Club OP   Couple  over a year ago

DUBLIN

Yes! It will be another 4 years before the girls get on their knees again! The vanilla club is hosting a leap year PARTY on 29th feb. As always only open to recently meet verified couples, single ladies and single males. Please pm us with your details for an invite. Looking forward to another sexy night xxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

DUBLIN

"Yes! It will be another 4 years before the girls get on their knees again! The vanilla club is hosting a leap year PARTY on 29th feb. As always only open to recently meet verified couples, single ladies and single males. Please pm us with your details for an invite. Looking forward to another sexy night xxxx"

By *eductively_SweetWoman  over a year ago

wexford

Due a re visit looking forward to another fab night

By *exytvlegsTV/TS  over a year ago

North co dublin Ireland

Loved my first time like to go to your next one

By *unlovingcouplehereCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

Put our names down please. I love being on my knees

By *ustkrissMan  over a year ago

Belfast

It's my 11th birthday too

By *irdyandbigfellaCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

Can’t wait Looking forward to it .

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Can’t wait

DUBLIN

"It's my 11th birthday too "

Is this a cock sucking party!

We may have to attend this ourselves

Put my name down plz..wud be my first if invited.

DUBLIN

"We may have to attend this ourselves "

DUBLIN

6 More sleeps

There is no way you will keep the fab girls off their knees for 4 years

DUBLIN

"There is no way you will keep the fab girls off their knees for 4 years "

"Yes! It will be another 4 years before the girls get on their knees again! The vanilla club is hosting a leap year PARTY on 29th feb. As always only open to recently meet verified couples, single ladies and single males. Please pm us with your details for an invite. Looking forward to another sexy night xxxx"
. Can't wait.its my first invitation guys really appreciate it..

DUBLIN

5 MORE SLEEPS

By *icosteinmanMan  over a year ago

Dublin 7

Would love an invitation if possible! J.

By *aider190Man  over a year ago

swords

Would definitely love an invite ...might get a proposal of marriage lol

By *opcockwexMan  over a year ago

wexford

If the girls are on there knees it’s bound to be a great nite

By *aul28100Man  over a year ago

Dublin

Would love an invite

By *eta74Woman  over a year ago

Dublin

Hi guys would love an invite xx

"Hi guys would love an invite xx

"

. I'd love to chat u Der if u do get invited..????

DUBLIN

"Hi guys would love an invite xx

"

Unfortunately I had to pull out for Saturday after group chat in kIK..Vanessa very welcoming + Jorge but dats about all who was.. disappointing..

By *tretch4lifeMan  over a year ago

Back of the beyonds

"Unfortunately I had to pull out for Saturday after group chat in kIK..Vanessa very welcoming + Jorge but dats about all who was.. disappointing.."

Don't judge a book by its cover!! Don't be judging everything by just kik. If you say your going then at least make an effort to turn up unless you've a genuine excuse. Vanilla run a class show so give it a chance.

"Unfortunately I had to pull out for Saturday after group chat in kIK..Vanessa very welcoming + Jorge but dats about all who was.. disappointing.."
that's very bad form on your part dude not so the fact you pulled out but over a group in a messenger app. In all seriousness pal I attend party's an there's people there I dont like an vice versa with them but doesn't stop me from attending and most importantly letting the host down who trusted in giving you an invite. We all have unexpected things come up in our lives an stuff like that it can happen. But your basically saying because of those going your backing out its like giving the two fingers too both the other guests and the hosts and the people who could be only to delighted to get an invite but it was full up and they made other plans. I feel you went way over board on that I really do.

"Unfortunately I had to pull out for Saturday after group chat in kIK..Vanessa very welcoming + Jorge but dats about all who was.. disappointing.. that's very bad form on your part dude not so the fact you pulled out but over a group in a messenger app. In all seriousness pal I attend party's an there's people there I dont like an vice versa with them but doesn't stop me from attending and most importantly letting the host down who trusted in giving you an invite. We all have unexpected things come up in our lives an stuff like that it can happen. But your basically saying because of those going your backing out its like giving the two fingers too both the other guests and the hosts and the people who could be only to delighted to get an invite but it was full up and they made other plans. I feel you went way over board on that I really do. "
. Im not giving two fingers to the hosts .I prv mailed them to explain the situation..u were not in the group so u don't know why I won't be going so don't judge me if u don't know me .so if someone feels uncomfortable u still want them to feel like that for 4/5 hours? Don't come in here + have a go at someone u don't know. There was a certain topic here in forums about ppl been rude to others maybe u should have a read .if nothing good to say maybe keep it to yourself .

"Unfortunately I had to pull out for Saturday after group chat in kIK..Vanessa very welcoming + Jorge but dats about all who was.. disappointing.. that's very bad form on your part dude not so the fact you pulled out but over a group in a messenger app. In all seriousness pal I attend party's an there's people there I dont like an vice versa with them but doesn't stop me from attending and most importantly letting the host down who trusted in giving you an invite. We all have unexpected things come up in our lives an stuff like that it can happen. But your basically saying because of those going your backing out its like giving the two fingers too both the other guests and the hosts and the people who could be only to delighted to get an invite but it was full up and they made other plans. I feel you went way over board on that I really do. . Im not giving two fingers to the hosts .I prv mailed them to explain the situation..u were not in the group so u don't know why I won't be going so don't judge me if u don't know me .so if someone feels uncomfortable u still want them to feel like that for 4/5 hours? Don't come in here + have a go at someone u don't know. There was a certain topic here in forums about ppl been rude to others maybe u should have a read .if nothing good to say maybe keep it to yourself ."
I'm not judging no one I'm simply stating that it was bad form from you how exactly is that judging you if your not comfortable at a party why did you ask for an invitation in the first place? And by the sounds of it it was something that happened in the kik group so if its anyone judging its you pal. But hey best of luck anyway _he vanilla club is right spot noting to be uncomfortable about its not a massive orgy its a club an a very relaxed club at it

By *mokey and the bandit 1Couple  over a year ago

Dublin

Why what did you do in the group chat that made you want to no attend?

"Unfortunately I had to pull out for Saturday after group chat in kIK..Vanessa very welcoming + Jorge but dats about all who was.. disappointing..

Why what did you do in the group chat that made you want to no attend? "

. I did nothing if anything I felt like the invisible Man in it tbh.

The chat is always busy to begin and then settles down running out of it after 5 mins is pathetic. If you can’t handle that maybe it’s best you’re not going!

By *eductively_SweetWoman  over a year ago

wexford

"Unfortunately I had to pull out for Saturday after group chat in kIK..Vanessa very welcoming + Jorge but dats about all who was.. disappointing..

Why what did you do in the group chat that made you want to no attend? . I did nothing if anything I felt like the invisible Man in it tbh."

Ah come on what planet are you on. The chat group was only starting and people were only be added. You left the chat less than minute after joining. So I don't understand your statement trying to employ something happened when it didn't..

By *exy Saucy SocialsCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

Well lad if ya can't handle Kik ya can't handle vanilla seriously though was every woman to jump to ur Beck and call grow a set

If a woman is getting ppl having a go at her it's nasty and called bullying but when it's a male getting grief it's ok yea. .double standards.no need to be rude to anyone m/f... practice wat ye preach

DUBLIN

We are very sorry that you felt that way as we always ensure everyone feels welcome whether in kik group or in club, however as i explained in PM to you we were still the process of adding people to the group so it was a little hectic. We asked you to give it a while which you declined and left after only a few minutes. The kik groups are mainly set up for new people to ask questions and to get to know people before the event to break the ice. On a seperate note Fab is an environment where you will more than likely be regularly ignored or face rejection so I really wouldnt take things so much to heart if i were you.

"We are very sorry that you felt that way as we always ensure everyone feels welcome whether in kik group or in club, however as i explained in PM to you we were still the process of adding people to the group so it was a little hectic. We asked you to give it a while which you declined and left after only a few minutes. The kik groups are mainly set up for new people to ask questions and to get to know people before the event to break the ice. On a seperate note Fab is an environment where you will more than likely be regularly ignored or face rejection so I really wouldnt take things so much to heart if i were you. "
maybe I did leave a bit quick guys yes I just jumped d gun,ye guys were very welcoming to me+ I appreciate that .is Der need for the rudeness by others tho? .it's done+ dusted now anyway+ like one of the nice comments said maybe it's better I wasn't going. Not rude at all .

By *oxminxCouple  over a year ago

NaughtyVille *×* Laois

Have to say we used kik group before our last visit and yes it can be very clannish but we still went to the event and had an amazing night.

OP just go to the club if that was your intention. Grab a drink and go have a chat with other folk.

Throwing your toys out of the pram will get you nowhere in life

"Well lad if ya can't handle Kik ya can't handle vanilla seriously though was every woman to jump to ur Beck and call grow a set"

" Think he'd have loved the cross"..shame he ain't going...

DUBLIN

"Well lad if ya can't handle Kik ya can't handle vanilla seriously though was every woman to jump to ur Beck and call grow a set

" Think he'd have loved the cross"..shame he ain't going... "

By *hy NewbysCouple  over a year ago

Maynooth

We have been to a vanilla party and I thought the Kik group was deadly craic, they all answered any questions we had, loads of banter and really calmed our nerves

DUBLIN

2 MORE SLEEPS

By *tillWaters182Man  over a year ago

Dublin

My thoughts too - found the forum great! Oh well, people are different I guess...

DUBLIN

"2 MORE SLEEPS "

Are there still spaces available for saturday night? Can i get an invite please

DUBLIN

1 MORE SLEEP