FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Do ye ever just feel tired of it all

Do ye ever just feel tired of it all

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do ye ever just feel tired of all the shit

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Do ye ever just feel tired of all the shit"

Yes that's why I stopped paying for here so anytime something happens I just stop worrying about everything and walk away

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

Are we talking about life in general.. or this internet website?

Life in general

By *onjuan234Man  over a year ago

Limerick

You probably wouldn't be normal if you didn't feel that way sometimes, just make the most of the good times when they do ever happen

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Life in general "

Yes. Its a struggle sometimes

We all have those moments, life can be hard, tough, tedious and boring at times. Also the Irish winter is pretty damn depressing.

It's your life, take a look at it and be honest with yourself, if there's something you don't like and it's in your power to change that, then take action. Spend your time with positive people, too many energy vampires out there, get outdoors, yes, even in the rain! Concentrate on what is positive in your life, be grateful for all that you have. We live in a time and a place where we are afforded great personal freedom, make the most of every day.

If you can't shake low mood, see your doctor, confide in a trusted friend. We all need support at times.

"We all have those moments, life can be hard, tough, tedious and boring at times. Also the Irish winter is pretty damn depressing.

It's your life, take a look at it and be honest with yourself, if there's something you don't like and it's in your power to change that, then take action. Spend your time with positive people, too many energy vampires out there, get outdoors, yes, even in the rain! Concentrate on what is positive in your life, be grateful for all that you have. We live in a time and a place where we are afforded great personal freedom, make the most of every day.

"

Very well said

oh dude where do i start

As above poster said,the winter can be tough but with the stretch in the evenings it's getting better,

Best thing ever if your in bad form is go for a walk,preferably in the countryside

It's good for the body but more importantly the mind

"If you can't shake low mood, see your doctor, confide in a trusted friend. We all need support at times. "

This is very good advice. It’s good to talk and vent with someone who listens and gives you good advice. Nothing wrong with a little prescribed medication if needed.

Feel free to message me if you would like to chat. I went through a very difficult time in my life and have come out the other side. Now I’m ‘living the dream’.

It’s always good to talk. ??

Feel free to message me if you would like to chat. I went through a very difficult time in my life and have come out the other side. Now I’m ‘living the dream’.

It’s always good to talk.

yup but as we always say it is what it is. changes can be made but some things you can't so you just have to get on with it the best you can

By *mokey and the bandit 1Couple  over a year ago

Dublin

My advice is get up get out and do something stagnation will make it worse a rolling stone gathers no moss

By *uittopMan  over a year ago

South County Dublin

Sometimes, but I always have Friday to myself, just to recharge the batteries, and organise the week ahead.

By *allyWally19Woman  over a year ago

The Road to Nowhere

Absolutely. And you know what? That's ok

That's life for everyone ,it's handling it when it happens is the important thing , sometimes even the smallest issue can totally wreck your head BUT you have so many choices in your life and some of them often are keeping toxic people out of your life full stop...do not allow them into your life ...and ALWAYS try to have something to look forward to even if it's going to the cinema on your own...catch a local pub gig ..go watch a game ...write down or think of what you love doing and go do them ..give yourself room to breathe and most importantly BE KIND to yourself...don't be hard on yourself if you think you should be doing better at things or in situations...we are all only human ..cut yourself some slack and enjoy the things you do ..and listen to your favourite music ..always a most brilliant way of lifting spirits ..keep rocking..

There's always shit OP

Head up

Regularly bud. There's a lot of shit to deal with in modern life, lots of it is good shit. Focus on the good shit and spend time with your nearest and dearest when you start to feel like the bad shit is winning out

By *hoknows82Man  over a year ago

Nenagh / South Dublin

Definitely...

I guess the best thing to do is to focus as much as possible on the good things, if and when they come. You're not alone there.

Thanks for all the nice messages I'll be grand was just having a bad night

By *etite_RosyWoman  over a year ago

Now in MALAGA (SPAIN)

Yes. We all have sometimes a bad day...

Go out, do something for yourself.

"We all have those moments, life can be hard, tough, tedious and boring at times. Also the Irish winter is pretty damn depressing.

"

that

Been there a few times over the years.. best thing i did was see a counsellor.. be truthful and you will get the best results

If you are feeling depressed it could be that you've been drinking too much alcohol, it is a depressant drug remember.

If alcohol isn't a factor, it could be physical, perhaps a vitamin D or B12 deficiency, Or you could be suffering from seasonal affective disorder. Anyway a visit your GP,and a simple blood test should reveal quite a lot about the state of your general health.

If all the aforementioned physical factors have been eliminated- Then you are dealing with mental health issue, and your GP should be able to refer you to a competent mental health professional such as a counsellor/psychologist.

"Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes"- Sigmund Freud

Hope this helps...

Feeling that way this morning mate. It happens from time to time and maybe there is some sort of trigger that happened yesterday I don't really know but I do know what you mean. I never let it consume me though and usually think about all the good things that is miss and the things I love doing and it usually comes good for me. I say lots of ppl get that feeling and just deal with it in their own way. I guess the trick is to just continue dealing with it and get past it. Don't ever let it build up and get too hard to handle.... remember... it's good to talk.

Mind yourself

By *olm_irishMan  over a year ago

naughtysville

"Thanks for all the nice messages I'll be grand was just having a bad night "

Glad to hear it OP...we're all strangers here but as you can see we also have so much in common so don't be afraid to reach out. "A problem shared is a problem halved"

Remember the happy events in your life and you can rest assured you'll have many more!!

» Add a new message to this topic