FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Mentally crushing

Mentally crushing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ontbesillywrapyourwilly OP   Man  over a year ago

Tipperary

This virus has the biggest harm on people mentally so I'm opening this thread, if anybody wants a chat, a rant or whatever to get your mind off things, pop in here or even private mail me. We all need to help each other as this thing is something none of us encounteted before. Hope all are doing well.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rmrs1234Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

No. My kids are driving me bonkers. They are on my last shred on sanity. Im sick of all the constant doom and gloom. Theres only so much knitting i can do. My hands hurt.

Tipperary

"No. My kids are driving me bonkers. They are on my last shred on sanity. Im sick of all the constant doom and gloom. Theres only so much knitting i can do. My hands hurt."
kids bored?

By *rmrs1234Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

"No. My kids are driving me bonkers. They are on my last shred on sanity. Im sick of all the constant doom and gloom. Theres only so much knitting i can do. My hands hurt.kids bored?"

Yeah but they just got a load of schoolwork they will be starting tomorrow and i have the best prank ever for tomorrow

Tipperary

"No. My kids are driving me bonkers. They are on my last shred on sanity. Im sick of all the constant doom and gloom. Theres only so much knitting i can do. My hands hurt.kids bored?

Yeah but they just got a load of schoolwork they will be starting tomorrow and i have the best prank ever for tomorrow "

what's that?

» Add a new message to this topic