FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > Club

Club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ig cut OP   Man  over a year ago

Eastlondon

Looking to go to a club after lock down can anyone suggest a place for a 1st timer ideally looking to tag along 1st time with someone

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

"Looking to go to a club after lock down can anyone suggest a place for a 1st timer ideally looking to tag along 1st time with someone "
. I see you are based in London If so when all this is over then the two clubs we have in London are Le Boudior which I believe maybe changing name in the Aldgate area and OP4F.Both are members only clubs so you will have to apply and be accepted.Both have lots of fabulous reviews on the clubs reviews page on Fabs.I am a member of OP4F and I have always had a good time there.It’s a cozy , tidy , clean club with respectful staff.Not a club but a spa there is Rios neat Kentish Town underground station.A nice place to relax and enjoy the spa facilities and there are private rooms if you meet someone and want to have some adult fun.Can be hit and miss for a single guy as at times we can outnumber the ladies by 10 to 1 and some ladies are just there for the facilities.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic