FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > London Clubs

London Clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ohanLaila OP   Couple  over a year ago

London

Hey folks,

So far we have only been to Le Boudoir and Ourplace4fun. We Absolutely love both these clubs but are now thinking of trying some new ones. Are there any good ones in London that you would recommend please from your personal experience?

Obviously for when we can eventually go as we appreciate a lot of them may be closed now because of the pandemic. Thanks a million!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My FWB and I are interested in going to LB as we’ve heard the crowd are attractive and naughty: is there a reason you’re looking for a new place to explore?

Is it because the same faces turn up at LB and you want new people?

London

Nah LB is absolutely brilliant! You’ll love it I’m sure. We just wanted to explore what else is out there

Inside London there are not that many more really. There is the House in Sutton - which can be really hit and miss depending on so many factors.

But we really love OP4F

London

Thank you, yup OP4F is such a nice and friendly club!

You should take a look at fever parties! They are amazing! A bit more expensive than LB but well worth it with the open bar and always a very sexy and naughty crowd xx

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

"Hey folks,

So far we have only been to Le Boudoir and Ourplace4fun. We Absolutely love both these clubs but are now thinking of trying some new ones. Are there any good ones in London that you would recommend please from your personal experience?

Obviously for when we can eventually go as we appreciate a lot of them may be closed now because of the pandemic. Thanks a million! "

. I am also a member of OP4F it’s a great place to chill out and have fun. If you consider the Heathrow area to be part of London then Kestrels daytime spa and in the evenings becomes AbFabs most evenings could be a good club to try out.Also just outside London is Radlett.Not a club but a spa there is Rios in Kentish Town as a couple Saturday 7.00 pm to midnight is couples only and is considered by many the best night to go.

We have yet to try OP4F but we hope too when it reopens

By *m624_14Couple  over a year ago

near you

Hi can anyone tell us what clubs are in London and if any pics... understand in current climate that no play. But that bee good to dip our toes again. Particularly like one that can see grope box or Czech glory hole.. any help be good thanks

Edmonton

"Hi can anyone tell us what clubs are in London and if any pics... understand in current climate that no play. But that bee good to dip our toes again. Particularly like one that can see grope box or Czech glory hole.. any help be good thanks"
. The clubs that I know of in London are OP4F in the Wood Green / Alexandra Palace and Le Boudoir in the Aldgate area.Both are members only clubs so you need to apply and wait to be accepted.I am a member at OP4F and I can recommend as a small nice cozy club with respectful staff. In the Heathrow area you have Kestrels day spa until 6.00 pm then most evenings changes to AbFabs club you do have apply for membership online and when you attend take your for the first time take your id.Although not a club in Kentish Town we have Rios spa where you can have adult fun in the rest / private room.On Saturday 7.00 pm to midnight is couples only which many consider the best night to go.

London

Thanks guys, that’s helpful.

I absolutely love LB

The house in Slutton is mega hit and miss.

I tend to avoid it these last few years.

So for me I love LB and private parties as I know a lot of hosts.

I used to enjoy Abfabs...it re opened but I heard it closed again.

So you have kinda started with some really good clubs haha

The other place I am really wanting to try is VA I have heard so many good things about it...

If you like OP4F I'd recommend trying the Radlett parties - they have a nice chilled proper house party vive to them and almost as friendly as OP4F. Plus naked swimming!!

By *rnmrs_nottsCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

are there are clubs that are open in London at the minute?

Edmonton

"are there are clubs that are open in London at the minute? "
. On the forums swingers discussion page the is a thread about Le Boudior opening 22nd August as you read down the thread some are saying that they are booked for the 29th and another is booked for 5th September so it seems like Le Boudior is open in some capacity but best check their website for more details

[Removed by poster at 27/08/20 15:14:17]

"If you like OP4F I'd recommend trying the Radlett parties - they have a nice chilled proper house party vive to them and almost as friendly as OP4F. Plus naked swimming!!"

Another one I have wanted to try... but then that incident happened that put it on the radar and I never ended up going.

» Add a new message to this topic