FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > In or around Heathrow

In or around Heathrow

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Good evening all,

I'm flying into Heathrow early next week and have a hotel for the night as I'm not flying on to Belfast till the next day. As I'm not local to london I was wondering if there was anything fun to do around there?

Thanks for your help everyone

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he RingmasterMan  over a year ago

Canford Cliffs

"Good evening all,

I'm flying into Heathrow early next week and have a hotel for the night as I'm not flying on to Belfast till the next day. As I'm not local to london I was wondering if there was anything fun to do around there?

Thanks for your help everyone "

At the moment you're limited to the nig Asda in Hayes. The bowling alley is closed.

Sounds like an exciting time compared with Afghanistan, where I am at the minute

Canford Cliffs

You've obviously never been to Hayes - I'd stay where you are.

Sadly the strip pub there is closed otherwise many scantily clad lovelies would have relieved you of hard earned

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

OP Don't you have to quarantine on return from Afghanistan ?

Canford Cliffs

"OP Don't you have to quarantine on return from Afghanistan ?"

Probably if you've just been on a 2 week all inclusive Tui winter break package.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Good evening all,

Thanks for your help everyone "

I live in the area and there is literally sod all to do around there at the minute.

A local swinging club has closed, a lovely little pub that does THE best pub meal is closed, a couple of other pubs that do good meals are also closed...but there is a little caravan that’s parked up that operates as an Indian food takeaway and it does THE best chicken biriyani..apart from that..better off chilling in your room until your connecting flight

I dont have to cos I'm a government contractor. I have to PCR test in and out but that's all

» Add a new message to this topic