FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > BDSM Club

BDSM Club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *atekeeperAndKeymaster OP   Couple  over a year ago

Derry/Donegal

Hey folks,

Can anyone recommend any BDSM club spots in London? All advice warmly welcome xx

Love you all

K.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I would also like to know this.

I would like to know if there’s more then the Torture Garden?

By *lease300Woman  over a year ago

merthyr

Anywhere around or near wales?? Xxx

Toppers used to be a BDSM night held in London pre covid, I’ve noticed their website is still up and has links to events such as club pedestal and others.

By *adam07Man  over a year ago

london

Ourplace4fun in N22 (Alexander Palace)

Klub Verboten and Crossbreed. Neither have a set venue, you’ll need to sign up to their socials for details of their parties.

Le Boudoir has a kink night as well, Secrets.

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

Before Covid19 OP4F use to do a paddle and chains event the 3rd Thursday of each month which I occasionally attend which generally is a good night sometimes there would be a Dom with a sub there. I never got the chance to go as lockdown started but Club Sanctum near Cambridge Heath / Bethnal Green did a BDSM which looking at the website looked like perhaps it’s for the more experienced BDSM members the events were monthly on a Saturday.Again because of lockdown I didn’t get to go a club in Walthamstow with the name Red Stairs or Red Shoes which did events on a Friday night.

By *atekeeperAndKeymaster OP   Couple  over a year ago

Derry/Donegal

Thanks folks for all your help We now have a shortlist

You're all awesome.

london

"Before Covid19 OP4F use to do a paddle and chains event the 3rd Thursday of each month which I occasionally attend which generally is a good night sometimes there would be a Dom with a sub there. I never got the chance to go as lockdown started but Club Sanctum near Cambridge Heath / Bethnal Green did a BDSM which looking at the website looked like perhaps it’s for the more experienced BDSM members the events were monthly on a Saturday.Again because of lockdown I didn’t get to go a club in Walthamstow with the name Red Stairs or Red Shoes which did events on a Friday night."

Can I get some more details about the club in walthamstow please?

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

"Before Covid19 OP4F use to do a paddle and chains event the 3rd Thursday of each month which I occasionally attend which generally is a good night sometimes there would be a Dom with a sub there. I never got the chance to go as lockdown started but Club Sanctum near Cambridge Heath / Bethnal Green did a BDSM which looking at the website looked like perhaps it’s for the more experienced BDSM members the events were monthly on a Saturday.Again because of lockdown I didn’t get to go a club in Walthamstow with the name Red Stairs or Red Shoes which did events on a Friday night.

Can I get some more details about the club in walthamstow please?"

. I haven’t been to the club in Walthamstow I was in the process of looking into it but not sure if it is for me.If you google Red Stairs Club or Red Stairs Party there is details of December 2019 party and a phone number the website says luxury BDSM club but it also says tv / ts / cd which is why I think it may not be suitable for me.

london

"Before Covid19 OP4F use to do a paddle and chains event the 3rd Thursday of each month which I occasionally attend which generally is a good night sometimes there would be a Dom with a sub there. I never got the chance to go as lockdown started but Club Sanctum near Cambridge Heath / Bethnal Green did a BDSM which looking at the website looked like perhaps it’s for the more experienced BDSM members the events were monthly on a Saturday.Again because of lockdown I didn’t get to go a club in Walthamstow with the name Red Stairs or Red Shoes which did events on a Friday night.

Can I get some more details about the club in walthamstow please?. I haven’t been to the club in Walthamstow I was in the process of looking into it but not sure if it is for me.If you google Red Stairs Club or Red Stairs Party there is details of December 2019 party and a phone number the website says luxury BDSM club but it also says tv / ts / cd which is why I think it may not be suitable for me."

Thanks!

I had a look at it too.

Not my cup of Tea

Any more news when it opens

By *otplumMan  over a year ago

Margate

If its hardcore BDSM you are looking for you could always try The Gate Club in Northfleet Kent. Held in a professional fully and well equipped dungeon

» Add a new message to this topic