FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > Cuckold confusion

Cuckold confusion

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *imGim OP   Man  over a year ago

london

Been inveted as a “bbc” but can’t understand who gets the benefit, the wife or the hubby, also lm just a guy who walks in does his thing, and leaves but concerned about the dynamic and the etiquette with such arrangements, want to have fun whilst avoiding awkwardness

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Been inveted as a “bbc” but can’t understand who gets the benefit, the wife or the hubby, also lm just a guy who walks in does his thing, and leaves but concerned about the dynamic and the etiquette with such arrangements, want to have fun whilst avoiding awkwardness "

Did you attempt to discuss details with the couple that invited you? No one can tell you what THEY have in mind…

By *ocoTemptationMan  over a year ago

london

I think I know where you are coming from. When I first got curious about the cuckold dynamic specifically although it was easy to find information from the couples perspective it was a real struggle to find anything that related to experiences from the single males perspective.

It prompted me to start writing my own blog. Part one of one of my most popular old blogs might be of interest to you....

https://blackdom4cuckoldcpl.blogspot.com/2015/11/how-i-seduced-virgin-white-couple-at.html

By *oogooMan  over a year ago

vauxhall

Hubby gets off by seeing his wife getting fucked. It is mental pleasure.

I been there.

Wife enjoys your company and you will enjoy having fun.

Win win win situation.

» Add a new message to this topic